Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Victoria91
nateriver
mariangie
Seeker
keira
Knightmare
Rose.Petals
kanameknight95
VaahS
sweetsolace
aya-chan
VampireCythia
nina
Bloodredhead
Howl4fun
loveiszero
sari15
juliet
Anneliezz
witlessfool
24 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation

witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation

Post by witlessfool Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Same disclaimer as always: English translation of Chinese translation of Japanese is less accurate than direct English translation from Japanese. So take what I've done with a grain of salt. But the general gist is there. I've found that my translation is getting better the more I do so this did come out a low smoother than my previous translation projects. Brackets contains my interpretations of the dodgy areas.

Thanks to pkdesigner for the link to the raws.

Cover page:
    Finally arriving at the forefront...
    (Can be interpreted as “it’s finally here” or something like that)

Page One:
    Yuuki prepares to bite, withdraws, Zero looks at her. “Want to give up?”

Page Two:
    Yuuki looks at Zero. “No, it’s not that.”
    “I only want to take a good look at the face of the one I’m taking blood from, future president of the association.”
    “...I’m not biting Zero simply because he invited me to. Like Zero said, this terrible cause – eh...” (the word is definitely "cause" but I feel like it should be "this terrible thirst" *shrug* ah well)

Page Three:
    Still Yuuki, “Please help me... I really want Zero’s blood now. I... I’ve always suppressed my thirst.”
    “Only need a little bit... Because, if it’s enough to satisfy, then I can definitely work hard to become pureblood Kaname’s... .”
    To return to the past is no longer allowed...
    Zero stares. “Ah... If it’s not like that, then I would be interfering...”
    I can no longer restrain myself –

Page Four:
    Yuuki, “Zero is so calm, yet I’m so very nervous.”
    “Just for now, can Zero please don’t think about anything...”
    Zero, “It doesn’t matter. There’s nothing inside my heart that, if you peeped, would interfere...”

Page Five:
    Zero, “Your matter... I don’t think about it any longer...”
    “It’s only, occasionally, when your fragment inside me awakens... that thoughts of you would appear...”

Page Six:
    I don’t think about it anymore. Only occasionally, when your fragment inside me awakens...
    Real life Yuuki stares at the Yuuki inside Zero’s mind, who’s sitting on the tree root over a cemetery yard with a black wolf behind her.
    The Yuuki in Zero’s mind says, “It’s okay, don’t worry.”

Page Seven:
    The Yuuki in Zero’s mind, “The thing Zero’s most afraid of, is now sleeping deeply inside...”
    Real life Yuuki turns around to find Zero/Ichiru (hard to tell) behind her. He says, “There, protecting the coffin, is only a memory.”

Page Eight:
    Real-life Zero, with Yuuki drinking from him, “Hey, don’t peep inside me.”
    Yuuki withdraws.

Page Nine:
    Yuuki, “I didn’t look at anything...” (Interpreted as I didn’t look at anything in particular/I didn’t specifically snoop for that etc.)
    “It’s nothing,” Yuuki wipes her mouth. “Unlike a certain peeping someone from before...”
    On a certain level...
    There’s an impression of the black wolf...

“Huh?”
    “Ah...” Zero mutters, clutching at his throat.
    “Ah, it’s not like that,” Yuuki, panicking. “I didn’t mean it that way. Zero is...”
    “Still... Zero...”
    Hunger and thirst...
    How is it...?

Yuuki clenches her hand.

Page Ten:
    Yuuki, “Sorry, I should apologize... Thank you...”
    The moment I bit into Zero’s neck, my mind suddenly calmed down and my fangs extended for someone I had absolute no intention of drinking from
    I, in accordance with the agreement,

Page Eleven:
    To not respond to Zero’s actions is impossible –
    Sara – in her shiny new uniform – joining the Night Class
    Yuuki at the door

Page Twelve:
    Shiki, “Hey, are you being serious when you say that?”
    Hanabusa, “I’ve always been very serious!”
    Continuing, “Even if we’re surrounded by the association, it’s still the same. As our purebloods and monarchs’ subordinate, let me spy around, okay.”
    Shiki, stone-faced, “So basically, you want us to take over and assist our temporary dorm president?”
    Hanabusa, flushing, “Yes, the current situation is highly damaging to what we hope to achieve.”
    Shiki, “Although we really do need those information, Aidou-kun...”

Page Thirteen:
    Shiki, continued, “Didn’t you once say Kaname-sama gave you the role of temporary dorm president? And are you sure it’s okay for you to leave her side?”
    Hanabusa, looking grave, “That... well...”
    Hanabusa, looking away, “That’s not a problem.”
    “At her side, there’s an anti-pureblood hunter to keep an eye on things.”

Page Fourteen:
    Yuuki, as she walks past Zero, “Zero, these days, are there any Day Class students sneaking out at night time?”
    Zero, “I’m looking into it now.”
    Two night class girls can be spotted.

Page Fifteen:
    Yuuki pats Zero on the back, “I’ll leave it to you then.”

Page Sixteen:
    Yuuki, hides behind the wall. “Ah, I didn’t act too unnatural, did I?”
    To converse in an extremely simple manner?
    Doesn’t matter. As long as I can start afresh with Zero...

Yuuki sinks to the floor. *pause* “Ah... must quickly get to the classroom.”

Page Seventeen:
    Zero, “Alright already, hurry up and get back to your dorms. Go!”
    Kaien, “Thanks for the hard work, Zero-kun.”
    Zero, “Chairman Kaien, Kaito.”
    Kaien, “I can see a little bit of the old Yuuki. And you always obediently making yourself useful. That, above all else, makes me happy.”
    Zero, “That rascal shares the same aspiration as yours. Now she’s at the school desperately trying her hardest. It’s because of that request, that I’m doing what things that cannot be avoided.”

Page Eighteen:
    Kaien, “There’s no point in arguing... But you.”
    “Back then, there was nothing that could stop you. You only ever wanted to rush forward to kill Kaname-kun, using the dangerous risk he posed as an excuse.”
    “Yet now, to suddenly change and become obedient, it’s really worrying.”
    Zero thought about it, then smiled.

Page Nineteen:
    Zero, “Kaname Kuran, hasn’t he already decided to kill off the pureblood race?”
    “If that’s the case, in my opinion, there’s no reason for me to rush forward to stop him.”
    Kaien looked at him. “... Those words, I’ll pretend I didn’t hear them.”

Page Twenty:
    Kaien, “As the chairman of peace agreement, I cannot ignore Kaname-kun’s recent behaviour.”
    “It’s also because of Yuuki...”
    On the staircase, Rima, “We’re late.”
    Shiki, “Yeah, well, that’s only because Aidou wouldn’t stop talking.”
    They open the door and pause.

Page Twenty-One:
    Yuuki kneeling on the floor. Sara glowing in her chair. (The sound-effect next to the pen on the floor is “general mumbling”)
    The board has two sheets. One says “Ichijou-senpai,” with the word “resigning” after it. On the column next to it has “Sara” The word you see repeated three times is the Chinese way of keeping tally (it’s a word with five strokes, so it’s scores of five). So it looks like Sara has seventeen votes and on the sheet next to it, you can see Yuuki has only one vote.
    Rima, shocked, “Why are you looking so utterly defeated?”
    Yuuki slowly turns around, “Because of the gap in charisma, Sara-san became Dorm President.”

Page Twenty-Two:
    Sara, glowing, “But the actual duties, I want to relinquish over to Yuuki-san. For me, the responsibility is too major.”
    Yuuki, “Ah... okay.”
    Rima, shocked, “Ah, to be forced to accept the job.”
    Ichijou looks really ... off. “...”
    Shiki, “? Ichijou-senpai?” Then, he noticed something and turned to his right.
    “Ah!” Maria at the window.

Page Twenty-Three:
    Maria, “Zero-kun.”
    Teacher, “Okay, everyone. Can we please start the lesson?”
    Rima, “Suddenly, I have an uneasy feeling about what’s to come.”
    Shiki, “Yeah...”
    Sara, “Oh, everyone, let’s not trouble the teacher any longer. Let’s return to our seats.”
    Yuuki, “Ichijou-senpai, regarding yesterday’s discussion, can we continue discussing it a bit later?”
    Ichijou, “Ah, is this the issue regarding the new blood tablets?”

Page Twenty-Four
    Ichijou, smiling, “Sorry, that was my mistake. There’s no problem.”
    Yuuki, Shiki, Rima. “Ichijou-senpai...?”
    Elsewhere.
    Ruka, “This must be -sama’s house... They’re really cautious about the whereabouts of the pureblood’s residence.”
    (Sorry, I can't be bothered guess what the pureblood's name was. Chinese translation uses the same character as the Japanese kanji but the pronunciation is bound to be different. So even if I did guess, it's bound to be wrong. I'm going to leave this to the Japanese experts once the originial raws are out.)

Page Twenty-Five:
    Akatsuki spots something, “You better stay here and do the task you were assigned to do. I’m going to go over there and see what those strange people are doing.”

Page Twenty-Six:
    Akatsuki dashes over, sees this queue of people getting bottles of the new blood tablets. “What... is this...?”
    “Ruka.” Kaname arrives. “Today’s all thanks to you doing all this difficult work. I must really thank you.”

Page Twenty-Seven:
    Ruka, looking rather withdrawn. “Although here’s quite far away from the road, but it’s still fairly close to where the humans are living.”
    “Okay, I’ll go and do my best to lead them away.”
    Kaien arrives with a sword. “I was just thinking you were probably going to arrive here, Kaname-kun.”

Page Twenty-Eight
    Kaname, “Chairman Kaien... are you here as the chairman of the peace agreement association?”
    Kaien, “Also as Yuuki’s adoptive father. I’m here to inform you that I’ve already decided I will not be returning Yuuki to you.”
    Kaname looks down, “Yuuki is already walking her own path and living by her own decisions... Chairman Kaien.”

Page Twenty-Nine:
    Kaname, continues, “I no longer have the means to bind her to me. Therefore”
    “For you to take Yuuki away from my side like this, I am very grateful.”
    Kaien, draws out sword. “Is that because, in your goal to eliminate the pureblood race, Yuuki is your Achilles’ Heel?” (The literal translation is “will she be your stumbling block” as in she may cause you to stumble, as in she’ll prevent you from achieving your goal. But I think Achilles’ Heel says pretty much the same thing...)

Page Thirty:
    Kaname, “That’s right.”
    “If you are to stop me, then you would be eliminated too.”

Kaname vs Cross (last 2 are actually kanji characters and not Chinese so I don't know what it says, sorry!)

FINISH!

Also, Hino-sensei appears to be taking a break T_T So two months till the next chapter comes out.

Hope you guys enjoy this! cheers

Witless Fool king

My thoughts: In Zero's head, the cemetery represents the thing he's most afraid of - sinking down the Level E. The fragments of Yuuki and Kaname that he consumed is keeping it at bay (represented by the tree). So that's why they're watching over/guarding the coffin. (Somebody suggested it could also be Shizuka) I think it's sad, for Zero at least, how even the fragment of Yuuki he consumed has Kaname next to her, watching over her. It's almost as if he can never get a piece of Yuuki just for himself if you know what I mean. (That's just my impression of the scene).

Last edited by witlessfool on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation

Post by juliet Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Which are Isaya's reason to go on ? I'm not sure yet . He has no wife , nor pureblood descendants alive . ( Well , probably Kaien Cross is his only family alive . But he is no pureblood vampire . Nor his lover . Nor the person who matters him the most . )He doesn't have someone to expend eternity with . He appears to not wanting to mess with Vampire Society . Nor exactly having a lot of friends . Not a politician . He basically expressed to life his live in the side as an spectator . But at the same time , he doesn't appears to want dying yet . Just having frequent short slumbers . ( Even if his last one last for 50 years . ) So what keeps him going after 2000 years ( As he said old for a vampire . ) Maybe he knows something he wants to see the outcome ? I think maybe he knows whatever happened to Kaname in the past before his slumber .( I estimated Kaname's slumber was around 1000 years ago . ) Isaya wanted to know the final outcome of Kaname's actions ?

Added: What if Isaya's true purpose in life is to be the final observator of the pureblood's downfall ? To see the destruction of all purebloods ???? In this scenario , he could be the true final end - boss of V. K. and the person behind moving the White chess pieces ( AKA : the White King / White Chessmaster???? )
    Weird to think this ????Yes . But I could not eliminate this yet as a possibility . ( End of added post . )

Why Kaien was expecting Kaname to attack Isaya's next ? Probably just an elimination process . There are 7 pureblood families / clans . Kaname isn't going to kill the Kuran's head yet .( He is not going to kill himself for now . ) Ouri's family head was killed by Sara . Kaname had killed both Hanadagi and Hio's familiy heads . So only Touma , Shirabuki and Shouto family heads remains . Don't think he is going after Shirabuki yet . This just make Sara making her next moves quickier . If Kaname had not killed Touma after attacking Yuuki . He is not going to kill him yet . So the main suspect for Kaname to attack is Isaya . This probably is the reason Kaien decided to keep watch over Isaya's house . Waiting for Kaname to appear .

I am not sure about Isaya myself, it's like he wants to live but yes on the other hand you are right; he does not have a personal or professional life to hold on and fight eternity. His life sounds lonely especially for an eternal being like himself. He seems too peacedul to me and taking in account his previous friendship with the Kurans (Kaien met Yuuri in person outside of Isaya's home) he does not seem like a final boss to me. But I am sure that he has a role to play.

Perhaps he can save Zero (he is a pureblood) from his vampirism? and give an end to his torture? I know it sounds odd but being lonely makes him to me the perfect candidate for that role.

I agree with sara/ she reminds me of Shizuka..Shizuka was allowed entrace because she has to specific role to fulfill. Perhaps the final boss rests in slumber just like Rido did. Rido was further introduced and few clues were speaking about this threat. But what would fit as a good villan opposite to Kaname and perhaps Zero would be an ancient threat. A very old and powerful ancestor, that would be an ideal match here* and we see that Hino indeed flirts with the past...too much and there are parts hidden and concealed...
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation

Post by RedSonja Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 pm

nice work........i really dont understand zero and yuki.they both act like they r just friends but always smth happens and u say wait!they still have feelings for each other!!and about saras election....WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?????????omg.......she really is evil......and kaname.....will he really fight with kaien,cause the latter wont let the first to kill isaya......what are hikanames motives???i mean is heplanning to kill all purebloods and leave only him and yuki or he intends to die as well???i hope matsuri to explain to us all these soon enough.....and maria is starting to get on my nerves..... Evil or Very Mad
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

RavenBlack wrote:nice work........i really dont understand zero and yuki.they both act like they r just friends but always smth happens and u say wait!they still have feelings for each other!!and about saras election....WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?????????omg.......she really is evil......and kaname.....will he really fight with kaien,cause the latter wont let the first to kill isaya......what are hikanames motives???i mean is heplanning to kill all purebloods and leave only him and yuki or he intends to die as well???i hope matsuri to explain to us all these soon enough.....and maria is starting to get on my nerves..... Evil or Very Mad

Care to explain us why you think Maria is on your nerves?

IMO, I personally don't mind about Maria. From to look at this chapter, Maria is definitely in love with Zero.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:nice work........i really dont understand zero and yuki.they both act like they r just friends but always smth happens and u say wait!they still have feelings for each other!!and about saras election....WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?????????omg.......she really is evil......and kaname.....will he really fight with kaien,cause the latter wont let the first to kill isaya......what are hikanames motives???i mean is heplanning to kill all purebloods and leave only him and yuki or he intends to die as well???i hope matsuri to explain to us all these soon enough.....and maria is starting to get on my nerves..... Evil or Very Mad

Care to explain us why you think Maria is on your nerves?

IMO, I personally don't mind about Maria. From to look at this chapter, Maria is definitely in love with Zero.
    ha!i dont like her for that reason!!cause she is in love with zero!!i know u might think that it is selfish wanting zero to be either alone or with yuki....but think about this:would u like your favorite character(kaname in your case) to be with anyone else than yuki?after all this????but thats mine opinion..... Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 441252
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm

RavenBlack wrote:ha!i dont like her for that reason!!cause she is in love with zero!!i know u might think that it is selfish wanting zero to be either alone or with yuki....but think about this:would u like your favorite character(kaname in your case) to be with anyone else than yuki?after all this????but thats mine opinion..... Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 441252

If I were Kaname, I'd say "Hell no! I only love one woman and no one else. Whether if my hands are dirty or not, I still love her."
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

hahahaa...i see your point but since im a zero fan i will always want a yume ending no matter what......so no hard feelings...... Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 2554657431
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 am

RavenBlack wrote:hahahaa...i see your point but since im a zero fan i will always want a yume ending no matter what......so no hard feelings...... Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 2554657431

None taken, RavenBlack. I respect you for that.
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks, West :3

Well, I was talking to someone I met on another forum and we have similar thoughts.

This chapter was the icing on the cake:

Matsuri developed these points in Yume:

a) Yuki is not on the same level than Kaname. This is shown in many ways: Kaname-sama, Kaname-senpai, Kaname-oniisama. Yuki said she wants to be on the same level as him.
    Now, she will fight against him. That, to me, is the way Matsuri found to solve two problems:
    - Kaname should reflect on how he built the society of vampires. It is very central (a monarchy).

- Yuki will fight against the objectives of Kaname. She will leave to assume a submissive posture. And that's one way of looking at him on the same level.

b) Matsuri said that Yuki and Kaname were brothers. Later this statement was denied. Obstruction resolved.

c) When Y left with Kaname, there was the bitter taste of blackmail. "If you go away, I'll kill you. Or you will kill me with your own hands"
    In this chapter (74) that stain has been cleaned, i because Kaname said that Yuki is free to follow her own path.
    Matsuri, little by little, doing Yume become authentic. She is eliminating the main questions surrounding this couple.

And finally, the thirst question: Yuki´s thirst can be interpreted as the need she has to resume the relationship she had with Zero, "the need to pick up the pieces that were broken"

Anyway, for me, Matsuri is still ambiguous, but I really see a major evolution in Yume.

What bothers me immensely is that I see no alternative (love) to zero. An acceptable alternative. Maria could be better developed, but she is acting like a silly fangirl (may be just to annoy Yuki, so ...). This leads me to believe that Yuki will always be the eternal beloved ... Since I think she has a poor personality, it upsets me greatly.
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    Human

Post by zeroxyuuki43ver Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

RavenBlack wrote:hahahaa...i see your point but since im a zero fan i will always want a yume ending no matter what......so no hard feelings...... Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Translation - Page 7 2554657431

no!! Y should end up with Z argue

Y and Z always end together noh? bounce

sLo_BigBearHug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:50 pm