Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 75 Predictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 75 Predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_left59%Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_left27%Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_left15%Chapter 75 Predictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
Youweremysafeplace*
Yuki Kuran
aiko
Narutomanga1234
Katherine
rosaever
KuranPrince
SweetHoney
Lisi
Nightclaws
mariangie
Howl4fun
juliet
aya-chan
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
ambi9942*
shizza24
Knightmare
Elfiena Fiefie
Ocean Of Blood
26 posters

Chapter 75 Predictions

Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D
    Warning ZoneChapter 75 Predictions Dropsoa

Chapter 75 Predictions Empty Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by Ocean Of Blood Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 am

What do you think will happen in Chapter 75?
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Chapter 75 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 am

This is a hard question.. Chapter 75 Predictions 594618053
    Honestly I really dont know wht will happen, because Hino sensei is really unpredictable!

I wonder if Kaname will fight with Kaien or avoid it. I hope they didnt fight because if that happen, yuuki will be sad since both of them r important person for her Chapter 75 Predictions 2747345646

And that 'evil Sara', I rlly dont know wht her next action. I personally wish her die, no matter who will kill her, I'll be glad Chapter 75 Predictions 2050620774 (oh my, tht is so cruel of me Chapter 75 Predictions 3994664780 )

About Zero, I wonder how long he will manage to hold his desire for blood? he's thirsty right?? Chapter 75 Predictions 1098764838
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 am

no fight, Kaname will back down or make it clear he's not endangering isaya, so a showdown won't be necessary. sara's going to make her next move and possibly come into a tiny conflict with yuuki. i think the blood tablets are going to make a major showing in the plot and cause trouble that the hunters will have to deal with. sara's going to protest its not her fault people are going crazy for them. aidou will spot something wrong during his snooping. hahah, ok, i have no idea
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm

There probably won't be a fight between Kaien and Kaname because I don't think Kaname really means to hurt Kaien since he still is Yuuki's adoptive father and I don't think Yuuki would easily forgive Kaname if he hurt Kaien... So I don't think there will be a showdown between them. What I didn't get in Chapter 74 was how Kaname was ok, even grateful! by Kaien's taking Yuuki away from him... I mean isn't all that he is doing supposed to be for Yuuki? Then why is he ok with not having her with him? confused Maybe he knows that whatever he is trying to pull is dangerous and its better if Yuuki is away from his plans and now that Kaien is taking his daughter back, he is also taking the responsibility of protecting her by doing so... and that's why Kaname is grateful? But then why did he threaten to kill Kaien?? confused
    Oh well Sara will make her next move after winning the elections I guess.. Maybe Maria will try something else to get Zero's attention? I don't think ZeroxMaria is a potential couple in the coming chapter(s) because Maria only likes Zero because Ichiru is inside him so she basically still loves Ichiru not Zero. If Hino-san were trying to set Zero up with someone other than Yuuki then I think she would have chosen someone with more connection to Zero such as Yori.. Maria and Zero have no connection at all.. Maybe Maria blames Zero for killing Shizuka and Ichiru and is getting close to Zero to get revenge? Or maybe it's all just to instigate Yuuki?
    I think we will get to know more about what Aidou, Shiki and Rima are investigating about.. Maybe the story behind those blood tablets is revealed?
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm

shizza24 wrote:There probably won't be a fight between Kaien and Kaname because I don't think Kaname really means to hurt Kaien since he still is Yuuki's adoptive father and I don't think Yuuki would easily forgive Kaname if he hurt Kaien... So I don't think there will be a showdown between them. What I didn't get in Chapter 74 was how Kaname was ok, even grateful! by Kaien's taking Yuuki away from him... I mean isn't all that he is doing supposed to be for Yuuki? Then why is he ok with not having her with him? confused Maybe he knows that whatever he is trying to pull is dangerous and its better if Yuuki is away from his plans and now that Kaien is taking his daughter back, he is also taking the responsibility of protecting her by doing so... and that's why Kaname is grateful? But then why did he threaten to kill Kaien?? confused
    Oh well Sara will make her next move after winning the elections I guess.. Maybe Maria will try something else to get Zero's attention? I don't think ZeroxMaria is a potential couple in the coming chapter(s) because Maria only likes Zero because Ichiru is inside him so she basically still loves Ichiru not Zero. If Hino-san were trying to set Zero up with someone other than Yuuki then I think she would have chosen someone with more connection to Zero such as Yori.. Maria and Zero have no connection at all.. Maybe Maria blames Zero for killing Shizuka and Ichiru and is getting close to Zero to get revenge? Or maybe it's all just to instigate Yuuki?
    I think we will get to know more about what Aidou, Shiki and Rima are investigating about.. Maybe the story behind those blood tablets is revealed?
    Chapter 75 Predictions 241537 Well i think kaname is gratful for kaien taking yuki back because she is so against killin people.yuki tried to stop him killing the purebloods and right know thats his goal. personaly i think they will fight kaname has been going to extreme lengths lately just to accomplish a goal that yuki is completly against! but kaien is going to loose! even though he has experience kaname is an ancester (1), kaname has dranken the blood of other purebloods therefor incresing his power (2) ,and lastly HE'S A VAMPIRE KAIEN IS A HUMAN! REGARDLESS OF TRAINING, VAMPIRES ARE SUPERNATUAL BEINGS!!!!!!!! know i could be completly wrong but i think yuki is going to kill kaname in the end and kaien will end up dying maybe not yet but he will! and i also agree with you i think that if zero doesnt end up with yuki that he will probably end up with yori.

the last thing is i think maria is trying to get to zero to manipulate him, maybe she is trying to get close to him because shes obeying sara! and thats why she didnt get punished for argueing with her because maria is just following orders to lure zero into becoming her puppet!confused confused confused confused

just a hunch but...Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:23 pm

ambi9942* wrote:Well i think kaname is gratful for kaien taking yuki back because she is so against killin people.yuki tried to stop him killing the purebloods and right know thats his goal. personaly i think they will fight kaname has been going to extreme lengths lately just to accomplish a goal that yuki is completly against!

REALLY???!!!
    Well I guess then it wasn’t Yuuki who insisted to fight Rido with the intention to kill him … or wasn’t Yuuki the one who grabbed her Artemis and went to offer her services as a reaper! Shocked

Oh and when Yuuki tried to stop Kaname from killing PBs?? Did she rejected him when he told her that his hands are tainted; or she said taint me too … I love your hands tainted or not!

Does Yuuki know his goal and moreover to be against it??? Are you sure that this plan isn’t dangerous for Kaname? Till now he is the scapegoat for everything … even for the killings that he didn’t do …

Furthermore Yuuki still trusts him … didn’t she say so to Takuma? Didn’t she say that what irritates her is that Kaname seems like he has no problem about being suspected from the whole world and squeezed her hand? Didn’t Takuma replied that he is jealous and comparing to him who had been for so long together with Kaname she is a truly Kaname’s supporter?

Kaname is thankful to Kaien for keeping Yuuki away from him cuz he doesn’t want to be involved into his plan … he want for her to BE SAFE … Apparently he knows that Yuuki would go after him as Kaien knows it too and he is doing whatever he can to stop her …
    He obviously has no intention to stop his plan, I guess not for fun though. If it wasn’t something grand he wouldn’t leave Yuuki … He is making a personal sacrifice here if you haven’t noticed …

ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm

nina wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Well i think kaname is gratful for kaien taking yuki back because she is so against killin people.yuki tried to stop him killing the purebloods and right know thats his goal. personaly i think they will fight kaname has been going to extreme lengths lately just to accomplish a goal that yuki is completly against!

REALLY???!!!
    Well I guess then it wasn’t Yuuki who insisted to fight Rido with the intention to kill him … or wasn’t Yuuki the one who grabbed her Artemis and went to offer her services as a reaper! Shocked

Oh and when Yuuki tried to stop Kaname from killing PBs?? Did she rejected him when he told her that his hands are tainted; or she said taint me too … I love your hands tainted or not!

Does Yuuki know his goal and moreover to be against it??? Are you sure that this plan isn’t dangerous for Kaname? Till now he is the scapegoat for everything … even for the killings that he didn’t do …

Furthermore Yuuki still trusts him … didn’t she say so to Takuma? Didn’t she say that what irritates her is that Kaname seems like he has no problem about being suspected from the whole world and squeezed her hand? Didn’t Takuma replied that he is jealous and comparing to him who had been for so long together with Kaname she is a truly Kaname’s supporter?

Kaname is thankful to Kaien for keeping Yuuki away from him cuz he doesn’t want to be involved into his plan … he want for her to BE SAFE … Apparently he knows that Yuuki would go after him as Kaien knows it too and he is doing whatever he can to stop her …
    He obviously has no intention to stop his plan, I guess not for fun though. If it wasn’t something grand he wouldn’t leave Yuuki … He is making a personal sacrifice here if you haven’t noticed …

thats true but if his intentions are the same as zero's to kill all the purebloods scratch then whats gonna happen when he defeats the rest of the purebloods and yuki's the only one left????confused and i know yuki is a supporter of kaname all the way she at one point said it doesnt matter if he betrayed her but that still doesnt mean that shes all for him killing! im mean think about what happend with yuki after she saw kaname kill aido's father. she ran after him and tried to talk to him! she was not happy about his actions and wanted to understand why! and previously she had said that she wants to stop him when she was talking to her father i dont know if shes agenst his plan but when zero killed the vampire that she had captured she didnt seem to happy. she may believe in kaname for always having a good reason for his actions but that doesnt mean she agrees with everything she does! that was my point.Very Happy i do think that kaname is good especialy when his intention are to protect the one he loves.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

ambi9942* wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:There probably won't be a fight between Kaien and Kaname because I don't think Kaname really means to hurt Kaien since he still is Yuuki's adoptive father and I don't think Yuuki would easily forgive Kaname if he hurt Kaien... So I don't think there will be a showdown between them. What I didn't get in Chapter 74 was how Kaname was ok, even grateful! by Kaien's taking Yuuki away from him... I mean isn't all that he is doing supposed to be for Yuuki? Then why is he ok with not having her with him? confused Maybe he knows that whatever he is trying to pull is dangerous and its better if Yuuki is away from his plans and now that Kaien is taking his daughter back, he is also taking the responsibility of protecting her by doing so... and that's why Kaname is grateful? But then why did he threaten to kill Kaien?? confused
    Chapter 75 Predictions 241537 Well i think kaname is gratful for kaien taking yuki back because she is so against killin people.yuki tried to stop him killing the purebloods and right know thats his goal. personaly i think they will fight kaname has been going to extreme lengths lately just to accomplish a goal that yuki is completly against! but kaien is going to loose! even though he has experience kaname is an ancester (1), kaname has dranken the blood of other purebloods therefor incresing his power (2) ,and lastly HE'S A VAMPIRE KAIEN IS A HUMAN! REGARDLESS OF TRAINING, VAMPIRES ARE SUPERNATUAL BEINGS!!!!!!!! know i could be completly wrong but i think yuki is going to kill kaname in the end and kaien will end up dying maybe not yet but he will! and i also agree with you i think that if zero doesnt end up with yuki that he will probably end up with yori.

the last thing is i think maria is trying to get to zero to manipulate him, maybe she is trying to get close to him because shes obeying sara! and thats why she didnt get punished for argueing with her because maria is just following orders to lure zero into becoming her puppet!confused confused confused confused

Well if there really is a fight then Kaname will probably have the upper hand because of the reasons you mentioned.. But I don't want him to kill Kaien! pale How will he explain his killing her adoptive father to Yuuki??? I doubt Yuuki would forgive him... So I don't think it will happen...

Kaname isn't eager on getting Yuuki back because he doesn't want her to get involved in all of his plans... But I don't get how they are all just to protect her.. I honestly don't buy the protecting her thing anymore.. It's not enough to justify murder...

And I said that if Hino were trying to hook Zero up with some other character then she probably would have chosen someone closer to Zero f.e. Yori.. She wouldn't have chosen Maria who has no connection to Zero whatsoever... Since she didn't use Yori, then I don't think her making Maria go after Zero is intended to make them involved romantically.. if that were the case then she would have picked Yori.. So I don't think Zero will end up with either Maria or Yori...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

ambi9942* wrote: thats true but if his intentions are the same as zero's to kill all the purebloods then whats gonna happen when he defeats the rest of the purebloods and yuki's the only one left????

He’s gonna kill her too … But I wonder why he didn’t kill her from the start to save time and energy??? Haha … baka ancestor Razz

im mean think about what happend with yuki after she saw kaname kill aido's father. she ran after him and tried to talk to him! she was not happy about his actions and wanted to understand why!

What happened? >>>

Yuuki: “There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him. And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories”

Five minutes after she saw Kaname killing Aidou-dono she was tearing to pieces cuz she didn’t want to be separated from Kaname … She was wishing for him to engrave all the time they spent together … I don’t see any change of heart there … do you?

Ofc she wanna know why … I do too, but that doesn’t mean that she is against him like you said … Ruka and Kaien are with him, supporting his plan, despite the fact that he killed their uncle … Takuma the same … So? I don’t think all of them have lost their minds or Kaname, and started a killing spree just for fun or cuz he hates PBs as Zero who had a very sardonic smile …

and previously she had said that she wants to stop him when she was talking to her father i dont know if shes agenst his plan but when zero killed the vampire that she had captured she didnt seem to happy.

She said that she wants to go after him … Ofc she’s not happy about it! Is Kaname happy about it? But this is by far different from she’s against him … All that she says was that the whole world is against him and he doesn’t give a damn about it … So I guess mostly is worried about him …

Yes she wasn’t happy with Zero for killing that vampire cuz she thought that it wasn’t necessary … maybe she thought that it was better to capture him in order to pull out some info about the auction…

she may believe in kaname for always having a good reason for his actions but that doesnt mean she agrees with everything she does!

She doesn’t know what exactly he is doing or what for … So how she can agree or disagree? The fact that she still trusts him says a lot …

i do think that kaname is good especialy when his intention are to protect the one he loves.

He doesn’t do what he does only for the one he loves … He is trying to protect the humans as well … something that should be hunters’ first priority, but I guess Cross is occupied to snatch Yuuki from Kaname and pointing his sword at the one who’s trying to save humans to the very least, while his “protégée” Sara, already distributes her tabs two blocks under his nose … Bravo!

So why should I believe in Cross’s words that Kaname is killing all the PBs or his insight?

shizza24 wrote:But I don't get how they are all just to protect her.. I honestly don't buy the protecting her thing anymore.. It's not enough to justify murder...

Well then I guess you have the same feeling for Zero too, who was pretty happy about Kaname killing the PBs and moreover he doesn’t even has the “excuse” to protect someone beloved ... and don’t tell that he didn’t do it cuz to enjoy himself is worse …
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am

shizza24 wrote:
    And I said that if Hino were trying to hook Zero up with some other character then she probably would have chosen someone closer to Zero f.e. Yori.. She wouldn't have chosen Maria who has no connection to Zero whatsoever... Since she didn't use Yori, then I don't think her making Maria go after Zero is intended to make them involved romantically.. if that were the case then she would have picked Yori.. So I don't think Zero will end up with either Maria or Yori...

i disagree maria and zero do have things in common. both have shizuka's blood running through them. this to me could be a sign of a future development as zero never truely got all of skizuka's blood so there could be a possibility of him falling level e in the future, however if he fed from maira who has shizuka's blood in her it may help keep him stable. also maria and zero have ichiru in common, both of them knew him and cared for him. maria will have heard about zero from ichiru and they may be similarities that she may see between them but i think she honestly likes zero. it may have started due to ichiru but i believe it has/will develope to just zero.

nina wrote:
    She doesn’t know what exactly he is doing or what for … So how she can agree or disagree? The fact that she still trusts him says a lot …

your right nina the fact she still trusts him does say alot. yuuki believes in kaname and believes he is doing good, otherwise she wouldnt trust him and say most of those things to takuma.

nina wrote:He doesn’t do what he does only for the one he loves … He is trying to protect the humans as well … something that should be hunters’ first priority, but I guess Cross is occupied to snatch Yuuki from Kaname and pointing his sword at the one who’s trying to save humans to the very least, while his “protégée” Sara, already distributes her tabs two blocks under his nose … Bravo!

Personally I believe Kaname and Kaien will be interrupted by Kain, who will bring news of the fishy activities going on in the alley way, a couple of blocks away. I think then Kaien and Kaname will go and investigate this. Hopefully this will get Kaien to be more active in his approach to Sara and recent vampire activities, as recently he and the association don’t seem to be doing a lot. kaname does seem to be doing their job for them by keeping the humans safe and by the looks of things trying to rectify the situation at hand.
    and what is the association doing? playing high school with sara. rofl next it will be tea parties!!! rofl rofl

personally cross should, to me, be pointing the sword at sara not kaname.

oh one thing i did wish to mention, kaname doesnt seem to be killing all purebloods, so far he has only killed family heads leaving the others alive. the question to me is why is kaname just killing the heads of the family's? there has to be a reason for it. part of his plan no doubt.
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 am

shizza24 wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:

Well if there really is a fight then Kaname will probably have the upper hand because of the reasons you mentioned.. But I don't want him to kill Kaien! pale How will he explain his killing her adoptive father to Yuuki??? I doubt Yuuki would forgive him... So I don't think it will happen...

Kaname isn't eager on getting Yuuki back because he doesn't want her to get involved in all of his plans... But I don't get how they are all just to protect her.. I honestly don't buy the protecting her thing anymore.. It's not enough to justify murder...

well i think you may be right about zero's match up i dont want kaien to die but i guess will find out and like i said it was just a hunch!Very Happy
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am

[quote="nina"]
    ambi9942* wrote: thats true but if his intentions are the same as zero's to kill all the purebloods then whats gonna happen when he defeats the rest of the purebloods and yuki's the only one left????

He’s gonna kill her too … But I wonder why he didn’t kill her from the start to save time and energy??? Haha … baka ancestor Razz i think thats what confuses me he says he loves her but then hes going to kill her???

im mean think about what happend with yuki after she saw kaname kill aido's father. she ran after him and tried to talk to him! she was not happy about his actions and wanted to understand why!

What happened? >>>

Yuuki: “There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him. And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories”

Five minutes after she saw Kaname killing Aidou-dono she was tearing to pieces cuz she didn’t want to be separated from Kaname … She was wishing for him to engrave all the time they spent together … I don’t see any change of heart there … do you?

Ofc she wanna know why … I do too, but that doesn’t mean that she is against him like you said … Ruka and Kaien are with him, supporting his plan, despite the fact that he killed their uncle … Takuma the same … So? I don’t think all of them have lost their minds or Kaname, and started a killing spree just for fun or cuz he hates PBs as Zero who had a very sardonic smile …

and previously she had said that she wants to stop him when she was talking to her father i dont know if shes agenst his plan but when zero killed the vampire that she had captured she didnt seem to happy.

She said that she wants to go after him … Ofc she’s not happy about it! Is Kaname happy about it? But this is by far different from she’s against him … All that she says was that the whole world is against him and he doesn’t give a damn about it … So I guess mostly is worried about him …

Yes she wasn’t happy with Zero for killing that vampire cuz she thought that it wasn’t necessary … maybe she thought that it was better to capture him in order to pull out some info about the auction…

she may believe in kaname for always having a good reason for his actions but that doesnt mean she agrees with everything she does!

thats true she does still trust him and she does want to be with him but you also have to remember that we look at the story and events from diffrent points of view! the way that she has previously been reacting to the news she hears about kaname isnt what i would expect from someone who agreess with his actions such as ruka has. but that also makes me wonder if ruka and kaien know his plan and what will occure?
    confused
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneChapter 75 Predictions Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 am

where is this "Yuki is against killing" coming from? confused

first of all, her reaction to killings is just neutral. she had never once said she is against it.
    -Zero killing Level E's - she said nothing about it
    -Zero saying he will kill her - she said she will run away
    -Shizuka's death - she said nothing about it
    -council's death - she said nothing about it. In fact she told Kaname, "if your sins are because of me then let me fall down with you to the deepest depths. Taint me too, kaname." she even wanted to be a sinner for him!
    -hunter and Ouri's death at the party - she said she wants to do something to prevent the involvement of innocent lives from a pureblood's wish to die, she didnt actually advocated that she's against killing when she became the grimreaper!
    -Aido-dono's death - she said, "Why?" but more than that, she was MORE bothered with the fact that he left her when they were starting over rather than Nagamichi's death.
    -Zero killing the target vampire- she said, "you should've questioned him before killing him" she didn't say she was against killing there.

no.where. in the manga. I suppose it's contained between the lines. rofl

I remember in the past there's so much hype over Kaien's death as told by Zero's fangirls, but I wouldn't actually mind it. He's been proving himself pretty useless lately. Razz Anyway I don't think he will die. I get the feeling Hino's trolling some of Zero's fangirls into believing Yuki will change her mind about Kaname several times. First Nagamichi's death in chapter 67> 68 I remembered the hype here too made by Zero's fangirls saying "Yuki will change her mind now!" and then chapter 68 she just wished him back. lol. rofl funny moment there. Thenn came the long awaaited bite, "When she takes his blood, she will ditch Kaname and jump into Zero's arms because she knows his feelings!" And Yuki actually said, "I never intended to drink Zero's blood. I only consented because I have to fulfill my duties as Kuran"
    rofl Now the hype is dead, and a new one here, "Kaien's death will make Yuki change her mind! charrrge" And another one, "Yuki is against killing."

and the statement that started it "We don't know for sure if Yuki will change her mind about Kaname, [not after every cold bloody murder she just accepted from his hands ] so maybe she'll change her mind from seeing his past"

and when she did saw his past, "Kaname is withholding telling her ALL of his past and he just picked out the ones that are suitable"

if Yuki doesn't change her mind because of Kaname's crimes then there's something wrong with her,
    "Her overacceptance is the result of emotional abuse from Kaname locking her in the mansion for a year"
    (and probably its the reason why she's "overaccepting" Zero's faults as well rofl )

and I guess that might stop working now, so the next possibility is "Will Kaname ever hate Yuki and leave her?" since Yuki doesn't look like he's going to change her mind soon, the fate rests on Kaname's hands.. rofl rofl

or the infamous
    "Kaname will die. And Yuki will reunite with Zero" is probably the single most standing statement that might separate the two..till death do them part. rofl

or if Yuki won't have a change of heart anytime soon, then Kaname should do it!
    "Kaname just used Yuki as a substitute. And the hoodie woman is the original one he loves. The problem is she's dead she has to be brought back to life. And I think kaname will bring her back."

"Though I get the feeling she's hiding somewhere in the hunter's association and she refuses to go out..."

rofl rofl rofl rofl

reading between the lines and the possibility is just endless. rofl

All this so Yuki or Kaname would change their minds over each other.. Razz lol when will they actually change it??

ok. maybe Yuki will actually change her mind over Kaname for one simple thing? Like what if he stole her peanut butter jelly sandwich on the fridge? or he ate her long preserved cookies?
    lol it might even mean war. rofl rofl Would love to see that. rofl rofl

"You STOLE my precious food! I'm breaking up with you! Zero would never do that, in fact he will COOK my food! He's a better mate!"

or for Kaname's part, since he loves clothes so much, and he sees Yuki trying on one of his favorite brand new designer clothes, and she stained it with coffee and mud etc
    "Yuki, it's time you should know. I've always favored the hoodie woman over you. She's never interested in MY designer clothes (she always wears one type of clothes always) and this is why we get along...plus she has bigger boobs.
    -_- Goodbye, Yuki."

completely epic... rofl rofl this is one of the reasons I love Vampire Knight Forums. rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

ambi9942* wrote: thats true she does still trust him and she does want to be with him but you also have to remember that we look at the story and events from diffrent points of view! the way that she has previously been reacting to the news she hears about kaname isnt what i would expect from someone who agreess with his actions such as ruka has.

It doesn’t have to be that way though, when there is no room for different interpretations … I didn’t base my explanation over Yuuki’s reaction simply on my POV nor in a vague depiction … Yuuki explained with crystal clear words why she had that reaction. Even Cross was shocked by the force of Yuuki’s “desperation” and said that her relationship with Kaname is no longer so simple… You see I based my POV on FACTS and STATEMENTS not on preferences/dislikes.
    Even if our POV or preferences are different there must to be a common base … we supposedly read the same manga …

bloodredhead wrote: Personally I believe Kaname and Kaien will be interrupted by Kain, who will bring news of the fishy activities going on in the alley way, a couple of blocks away. I think then Kaien and Kaname will go and investigate this. Hopefully this will get Kaien to be more active in his approach to Sara and recent vampire activities, as recently he and the association don’t seem to be doing a lot. kaname does seem to be doing their job for them by keeping the humans safe and by the looks of things trying to rectify the situation at hand.

Yes that thought crossed my mind too … Maybe isn’t coincidental that all of them met at the time where Kain discovers the distribution of Sara’s tabs. I hope it comes that way and open Cross’s eyes who seems to be reactive than proactive… Kain’s discovery seems to be a very "convenient" reason to be stopped that fight lol.

And about that upcoming fight Kaien vs Kaname is it only me who sees it as “hilarious”? I mean come on the situation seems like an ant threatens an elephant haha … If Kaien is all alone into this I can’t see how he could stop Kaname or kill him… ??? ROFL

Smells like trolling from Hino like previously "Sara vs Maria" where nothing happened in the end … Razz

personally cross should, to me, be pointing the sword at sara not kaname.

I wouldn’t mind Cross pointing his sword to Kaname IF he didn’t judge with double standards or if he didn’t mix-up his personal feelings with his role… But as I said previously it seems like his anxiety is personal and not so professional …

oh one thing i did wish to mention, kaname doesnt seem to be killing all purebloods, so far he has only killed family heads leaving the others alive. the question to me is why is kaname just killing the heads of the family's? there has to be a reason for it. part of his plan no doubt.

I agree… cheers There is a reason which Hino is keeping from us and a criterion for his selectiveness … isn’t only the heads but something that connects the heads. And the fact that everyone believe (Cross, Zero etc) that his goal is to wipe off all the PBs tactlessly (provided by Hino so early) I think is fishy from itself… She’s building up the profile of the scapegoat for Kaname pretty well … Kaname vs the entire world lol. We shall see…

sweetsolace wrote:where is this "Yuki is against killing" coming from? confused

first of all, her reaction to killings is just neutral. she had never once said she is against it.
    -council's death - she said nothing about it. In fact she told Kaname, "if your sins are because of me then let me fall down with you to the deepest depths. Taint me too, kaname." she even wanted to be a sinner for him!
    -hunter and Ouri's death at the party - she said she wants to do something to prevent the involvement of innocent lives from a pureblood's wish to die, she didnt actually advocated that she's against killing when she became the grimreaper!
    -Aido-dono's death - she said, "Why?" but more than that, she was MORE bothered with the fact that he left her when they were starting over rather than Nagamichi's death.
    -Zero killing the target vampire- she said, "you should've questioned him before killing him" she didn't say she was against killing there.

I remember in the past there's so much hype over Kaien's death as told by Zero's fangirls, but I wouldn't actually mind it. He's been proving himself pretty useless lately. Razz Anyway I don't think he will die. I get the feeling Hino's trolling some of Zero's fangirls into believing Yuki will change her mind about Kaname several times. First Nagamichi's death in chapter 67> 68 I remembered the hype here too made by Zero's fangirls saying "Yuki will change her mind now!" and then chapter 68 she just wished him back. lol. rofl funny moment there. Thenn came the long awaaited bite, "When she takes his blood, she will ditch Kaname and jump into Zero's arms because she knows his feelings!" And Yuki actually said, "I never intended to drink Zero's blood. I only consented because I have to fulfill my duties as Kuran"
    rofl Now the hype is dead, and a new one here, "Kaien's death will make Yuki change her mind! charrrge" And another one, "Yuki is against killing."

and the statement that started it "We don't know for sure if Yuki will change her mind about Kaname, [not after every cold bloody murder she just accepted from his hands ] so maybe she'll change her mind from seeing his past"

and when she did saw his past, "Kaname is withholding telling her ALL of his past and he just picked out the ones that are suitable"

if Yuki doesn't change her mind because of Kaname's crimes then there's something wrong with her,
    "Her overacceptance is the result of emotional abuse from Kaname locking her in the mansion for a year"
    (and probably its the reason why she's "overaccepting" Zero's faults as well rofl )

and I guess that might stop working now, so the next possibility is "Will Kaname ever hate Yuki and leave her?" since Yuki doesn't look like he's going to change her mind soon, the fate rests on Kaname's hands.. rofl rofl

or the infamous
    "Kaname will die. And Yuki will reunite with Zero" is probably the single most standing statement that might separate the two..till death do them part. rofl

"Kaname just used Yuki as a substitute. And the hoodie woman is the original one he loves. The problem is she's dead she has to be brought back to life. And I think kaname will bring her back."

"Though I get the feeling she's hiding somewhere in the hunter's association and she refuses to go out..."

rofl rofl rofl rofl

All this so Yuki or Kaname would change their minds over each other.. Razz lol when will they actually change it??

ok. maybe Yuki will actually change her mind over Kaname for one simple thing? Like what if he stole her peanut butter jelly sandwich on the fridge? or he ate her long preserved cookies?

"You STOLE my precious food! I'm breaking up with you! Zero would never do that, in fact he will COOK my food! He's a better mate!"

or for Kaname's part, since he loves clothes so much, and he sees Yuki trying on one of his favorite brand new designer clothes, and she stained it with coffee and mud etc
    "Yuki, it's time you should know. I've always favored the hoodie woman over you. She's never interested in MY designer clothes (she always wears one type of clothes always) and this is why we get along...plus she has bigger boobs.
    -_- Goodbye, Yuki."

completely epic... rofl rofl this is one of the reasons I love Vampire Knight Forums. rofl

@ Sweet … NO COMMENT!!!! sFun_hailbig Chapter 75 Predictions 1713890440
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

ambi9942* wrote:

thats true she does still trust him and she does want to be with him but you also have to remember that we look at the story and events from diffrent points of view! the way that she has previously been reacting to the news she hears about kaname isnt what i would expect from someone who agreess with his actions such as ruka has. but that also makes me wonder if ruka and kaien know his plan and what will occure?
    confused

true she may not always agree with everything kaname does, but she hasnt said she disagrees with it either. also as nina said in a post previous, yuuki doesnt know kaname's plan so she cant really say she agrees or disagrees with it. the key thing to me is though, that even though she isnt sure what he is doing she still believes in him and worries about him. this can be seen from her talk with takuma. she seemed angry and upset that kaname was letting his name be 'dragged through the mud'. she may not know what he is up too, but she believes in him, she believes in kaname to do the right thing and to me thats what counts.

nina wrote:
    bloodredhead wrote: Personally I believe Kaname and Kaien will be interrupted by Kain, who will bring news of the fishy activities going on in the alley way, a couple of blocks away. I think then Kaien and Kaname will go and investigate this. Hopefully this will get Kaien to be more active in his approach to Sara and recent vampire activities, as recently he and the association don’t seem to be doing a lot. kaname does seem to be doing their job for them by keeping the humans safe and by the looks of things trying to rectify the situation at hand.

Yes that thought crossed my mind too … Maybe isn’t coincidental that all of them met at the time where Kain discovers the distribution of Sara’s tabs. I hope it comes that way and open Cross’s eyes who seems to be reactive than proactive… Kain’s discovery seems to be a very "convenient" reason to be stopped that fight lol.

And about that upcoming fight Kaien vs Kaname is it only me who sees it as “hilarious”? I mean come on the situation seems like an ant threatens an elephant haha … If Kaien is all alone into this I can’t see how he could stop Kaname or kill him… ??? ROFL

Smells like trolling from Hino like previously "Sara vs Maria" where nothing happened in the end … Razz

your right i dont think its coincidental that kaien and kaname are in that area at the same time, hino has set it up nicely for them to discover something about the tablets next chapter. the question is will she go down that road or not? only she truely knows.

it is sort of humerous as if they did fight kaname to me is going to win. powerful pureblood ancestor vs human hunter. i know where i would place my bet!!! rofl

and the title could be misleading, like it was with sara and maria. we had no fight at all, just a little exchange of words. unless it was off the panel when they fought? lol!

nina wrote:
    bloodredhead wrote: oh one thing i did wish to mention, kaname doesnt seem to be killing all purebloods, so far he has only killed family heads leaving the others alive. the question to me is why is kaname just killing the heads of the family's? there has to be a reason for it. part of his plan no doubt.

I agree… cheers There is a reason which Hino is keeping from us and a criterion for his selectiveness … isn’t only the heads but something that connects the heads. And the fact that everyone believe (Cross, Zero etc) that his goal is to wipe off all the PBs tactlessly (provided by Hino so early) I think is fishy from itself… She’s building up the profile of the scapegoat for Kaname pretty well … Kaname vs the entire world lol. We shall see…

she has set it up nicely for that senario nina. it seems though that kaname doesnt mind being painted the bad guy at the moment, i think he's playing on a bigger board that will be revealed later. he seems to be looking at the bigger picture, unlike i beleive the hunters or even yuuki are.

i'm hoping though all these clues link soon, so we can start seeing just what is going on behind the scenes. even though its annoying we dont get alot of solid evidence, hino's deffiantly keeping me on the edge of my seat and interested. i just hope she answers all the questions which have arised in her recent chapters. i'm looking forward to seeing if any of the theories we have discussed are in actual fact true. Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 pm

or the infamous

rofl rofl rofl rofl

-_- Goodbye, Yuki."

My sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig to you
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

or the infamous

rofl rofl rofl rofl

-_- Goodbye, Yuki."

EPIC!!!!! totally, absolutely epic here!!! awesome summary...there Sweet!!

but, there is always a but...you forgot the high heels epic reason...

"Kaname does not love Yuuki in fact he is abusing her by putting her to wear dresses and high heels"

Yuuki: No, no Kaname, you do not love me without the high heels...
    Kaname: Yuuki you figured it? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Yuuki: It might took me 14 volumes and some extras but now its all clear to me...bad bad ancestor Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Kaname: Well if you leave do you mind leaving me the shoes here? Ruka is available and she has no problem...
    Yuuki: Shame on you!!! She opens the door...
    Yuuki: and who are they? affraid affraid affraid
    Kaname: my 4557576 fan girls waiting outside of the door? Hm, they volunteered.

she has set it up nicely for that senario nina. it seems though that kaname doesnt mind being painted the bad guy at the moment, i think he's playing on a bigger board that will be revealed later. he seems to be looking at the bigger picture, unlike i beleive the hunters or even yuuki are.

I tend to think so, Hino could no be rising all that expectation and secrency up to nothing..even Kaien's assumption here that Kaname wants to kill all purebloods contradicts with kaname's action since only Hio and Hanadagi are killed. Isn't that put there for us to see like screaming to doubt it? I think that's we are supposed to do.

ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

[quote="nina"]
    ambi9942* wrote: thats true she does still trust him and she does want to be with him but you also have to remember that we look at the story and events from diffrent points of view! the way that she has previously been reacting to the news she hears about kaname isnt what i would expect from someone who agreess with his actions such as ruka has.

"It doesn’t have to be that way though, when there is no room for different interpretations … I didn’t base my explanation over Yuuki’s reaction simply on my POV nor in a vague depiction … Yuuki explained with crystal clear words why she had that reaction. Even Cross was shocked by the force of Yuuki’s “desperation” and said that her relationship with Kaname is no longer so simple… You see I based my POV on FACTS and STATEMENTS not on preferences/dislikes.
    Even if our POV or preferences are different there must to be a common base … we supposedly read the same manga … "

Chapter 75 Predictions 736696 i can see where i became confused and thats my mess up what you said is true. i have to admit my mistakes and im very happy that you explained it to me. vampire knight is one of my favorite mangas unfortunatly with my vision things arent always as they appear Embarassed thats why i said what i said but after going over it i see where your facts come from! Very Happy sorry for the trouble!Chapter 75 Predictions 781401 THANKS A MILLIONChapter 75 Predictions 1713890440
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

I still don't get where get all this "Zekis thought this bite would solve the LT/make Yuuki realize she looves Zero, LOL". comes from O.o But oh well... it doesn't belong in this thread so moving on.

Hmm, Hino's been teasing with almost battles before, she might pull through with this one for once. I think what some others do that if Kaien turns out wounded/killed at worst from this (though I strongly doubt the latter) Zero will take the Presiden't role temporarily. It could be the 'reason behind' Hino's doing this. Though seems kinda "cruel" on Kaien's behalf. When Kaname's devoured as many PB's powers as he has, challenging him indeed seems foolish. I don't see him trying to hurt Kaien badly however. Something that will leave him unconscious or temporarily wounded perhaps, but not more. They're old friends, after all >___<
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

juliet wrote:EPIC!!!!! totally, absolutely epic here!!! awesome summary...there Sweet!!

but, there is always a but...you forgot the high heels epic reason...

"Kaname does not love Yuuki in fact he is abusing her by putting her to wear dresses and high heels"

Yuuki: It might took me 14 volumes and some extras but now its all clear to me...bad bad ancestor Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Kaname: Well if you leave do you mind leaving me the shoes here? Ruka is available and she has no problem...

Ha! HA!! HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha-ha-ha Chapter 75 Predictions 1713890440 Chapter 75 Predictions 778471282 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520

So Yuuki choses Zero after getting tired of figthing with Kaname about nails , hairs , shoes , clothes and fancy food . They began living together .

Yuuki : " I brought this cute baby doll this morning . I want to model it to Zero . " sLo_valentine2

Yuuki got dressed with a red and black - laced sexy gown . Pass in front of Zero . Zero is reading a book . Chapter 75 Predictions 2555855207

Yuuki : " Zero- kun , what do you think . I'm sexy or what ? " Chapter 75 Predictions 3110612249

Zero ( Not letting off his eyes from the book . Saying in a flat voice ) " Aha. Whatever you said . I need to finish to read this report from the Hunter's Association before tomorrow . " Chapter 75 Predictions 1960618621

Yuuki : " What !! Have you notice me ! Chapter 75 Predictions 2554657431 Which color are my clothes ? "

Zero ( Continues reading ) : " Yellow ? " don\'t speak

Yuuki : " I can't understand you ! You never notices me ! " Chapter 75 Predictions 36224405

Yuuki starts to kick Zero's legs . Zero grabs her and she felt to the ground . Chapter 75 Predictions 3428452064 Chapter 75 Predictions 3428452064

Yuuki : " I want to return to my parents house . " Chapter 75 Predictions 4155267722

Zero : " Which one ? Kuran or Cross . I could take you tomorrow to whatever one you like . " furious

Yuuki is trying to hit Zero at his chest level . Zero is pulling her with his extended arm . Chapter 75 Predictions 3102619762

Yuuki : " Meeanie , meeanie !! Chapter 75 Predictions 3307848339 Why I had to left Kaname . At least he buys me all the goodies I like to eat . He reads me bedtime stories . Played Little Red Hooded vampire Girl and Wolfie . You always get mad when I suggest we play at our bed . " Chapter 75 Predictions 230346397

Zero : " You're the one who got mad after he left you . Chapter 75 Predictions 1348895015 Good night ! " Chapter 75 Predictions 4003709726

Zero returns to read his book . Chapter 75 Predictions 2555855207

Had Yuuki changed her destiny of modeling designer shoes and clothes ? sFun_cheerleader2 For a life of expending the rest of her days living with a guy who doesn't care what she wears ? Chapter 75 Predictions 1331846141 Stay tuned for more details ! affraid Or not ! rofl

In a more serious and related note :

I expect to see a little fight between Kaname and Kaien . But don't expect Kaname killing Cross . It could be interesting to see if Isaya got to escape before Kaname go after him . Or if Kaname got to get inside Isaya's home .

Maybe a flashback scene of Yuuki remembering the bite scene to Zero . Her guilt feeling of betraying Kaname . As she had drank from Zero . Maybe Yuuki trying to justify drinking from Zero . As Kaname left her without any available way for satisfating her thirst for blood .

Maybe to see what is the real secundary effect of the blood tablets to vampires .

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneChapter 75 Predictions Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 pm

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl Apparently Kaname only became fixated on seeing Yuki wear heels and dresses when she became a vampire.
    Kaname: I want you to wear these and these and these....
    Yuki: all day?! affraid
    Kaname: yes. even in bed. especially the heels.
    Yuki: affraid you don't love me at all!
    Kaname: Ohh... there's no need for that thought. I will show you how much I love you when you wear those clothes and shoes... Chapter 75 Predictions 27

rofl rofl

mariangie wrote:
    Ha! HA!! HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha-ha-ha Chapter 75 Predictions 1713890440 Chapter 75 Predictions 778471282 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520

So Yuuki choses Zero after getting tired of figthing with Kaname about nails , hairs , shoes , clothes and fancy food . They began living together .

Yuuki : " I brought this cute baby doll this morning . I want to model it to Zero . " sLo_valentine2

Yuuki got dressed with a red and black - laced sexy gown . Pass in front of Zero . Zero is reading a book . Chapter 75 Predictions 2555855207

Yuuki : " Zero- kun , what do you think . I'm sexy or what ? " Chapter 75 Predictions 3110612249

Zero ( Not letting off his eyes from the book . Saying in a flat voice ) " Aha. Whatever you said . I need to finish to read this report from the Hunter's Association before tomorrow . " Chapter 75 Predictions 1960618621

Yuuki : " What !! Have you notice me ! Chapter 75 Predictions 2554657431 Which color are my clothes ? "

Yuuki : " I can't understand you ! You never notices me ! " Chapter 75 Predictions 36224405

Yuuki starts to kick Zero's legs . Zero grabs her and she felt to the ground . Chapter 75 Predictions 3428452064 Chapter 75 Predictions 3428452064

Yuuki : " I want to return to my parents house . " Chapter 75 Predictions 4155267722

Zero : " Which one ? Kuran or Cross . I could take you tomorrow to whatever one you like . " furious

Yuuki is trying to hit Zero at his chest level . Zero is pulling her with his extended arm . Chapter 75 Predictions 3102619762

Yuuki : " Meeanie , meeanie !! Chapter 75 Predictions 3307848339 Why I had to left Kaname . At least he buys me all the goodies I like to eat . He reads me bedtime stories . Played Little Red Hooded vampire Girl and Wolfie . You always get mad when I suggest we play at our bed . " Chapter 75 Predictions 230346397

Zero : " You're the one who got mad after he left you . Chapter 75 Predictions 1348895015 Good night ! " Chapter 75 Predictions 4003709726

Had Yuuki changed her destiny of modeling designer shoes and clothes ? sFun_cheerleader2 For a life of expending the rest of her days living with a guy who doesn't care what she wears ? Chapter 75 Predictions 1331846141 Stay tuned for more details ! affraid Or not ! rofl

rofl i imagine Yuki will miss Kaname's pedicure sessions on her. And demand Zero to do the same.

Yuki: Please do my nails like this, touch me there, and this... and if I draw back, please don't mind me. Chapter 75 Predictions 24
    Zero: Im not a beauty salon. Chapter 75 Predictions 56 Actually, I'm the epitome of manliness, Chapter 75 Predictions 113 I don't do those things with my hot gun and piercings. Go to the parlor.
    Yuki: whaat? Chapter 75 Predictions 117 but Kaname used to do it all the time and I like how he does it...
    Zero: -gives her a death glare-
    Yuki: Chapter 75 Predictions 43

Yuki: Please tell me stories like Kaname does...Read me a book.
    Zero: No, I'm too tsundere for that, so I'll just give you instruction manual on how to read.
    Yuki: Please cuddle with me in bed
    Zero: I'm too tsundere for that, I'll do it outside your room.
    Yuki: Please teach me how to dance
    Zero: I will hire someone to do it for me, since im tsun

Yuki: ...
    (I miss Kaname!! Chapter 75 Predictions 34)

rofl rofl ok enough laughs..
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

Chapter 75 Predictions 778471282 HAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl Apparently Kaname only became fixated on seeing Yuki wear heels and dresses when she became a vampire.
    Kaname: I want you to wear these and these and these....
    Yuki: all day?! affraid
    Kaname: yes. even in bed. especially the heels.
    Yuki: affraid you don't love me at all!
    Kaname: Ohh... there's no need for that thought. I will show you how much I love you when you wear those clothes and shoes... Chapter 75 Predictions 27

rofl rofl

mariangie wrote:

rofl i imagine Yuki will miss Kaname's pedicure sessions on her. And demand Zero to do the same.

Yuki: Please do my nails like this, touch me there, and this... and if I draw back, please don't mind me. Chapter 75 Predictions 24
    Zero: Im not a beauty salon. Chapter 75 Predictions 56 Actually, I'm the epitome of manliness, Chapter 75 Predictions 113 I don't do those things with my hot gun and piercings. Go to the parlor.
    Yuki: whaat? Chapter 75 Predictions 117 but Kaname used to do it all the time and I like how he does it...
    Zero: -gives her a death glare-
    Yuki: Chapter 75 Predictions 43

Yuki: Please tell me stories like Kaname does...Read me a book.
    Zero: No, I'm too tsundere for that, so I'll just give you instruction manual on how to read.
    Yuki: Please cuddle with me in bed
    Zero: I'm too tsundere for that, I'll do it outside your room.
    Yuki: Please teach me how to dance
    Zero: I will hire someone to do it for me, since im tsun

Yuki: ...
    (I miss Kaname!! Chapter 75 Predictions 34)

rofl rofl ok enough laughs..

Poor Yuuki . Chapter 75 Predictions 3307848339 She's misunderstanded by both of the guys . Chapter 75 Predictions 3102619762

Yuuki needs a shoulder for crying for her bad luck in the last few days . She called Yori . Said to Yori to met her at the hotel room she is staying .

Yuuki : " WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! cryyyyyyy I don't know what I'm doing wrong . Chapter 75 Predictions 3622367455 First I left Kaname because he pampers me too much . Controlled my life way too much . I wanted a little more freedom . Chapter 75 Predictions 3045962615 Went to Zero . And what ? Chapter 75 Predictions 1098764838 He give me so much freedom . He doesn't care if I look pretty or wanted to pamper me . Chapter 75 Predictions 3476048923 I can't understand men !!!!! " Chapter 75 Predictions 3887309346

Yori : " I'm your friend . sFun_cheerleader2 I'm here for whatever you need . Come on . I can give you a shoulder to cry on . " sLo_BigBearHug Chapter 75 Predictions 36224405

Yuuki : " Thanks ! Chapter 75 Predictions 1927775417 You're the best friend I could have ! Chapter 75 Predictions 3307848339

Yuuki smells Yori's neck . Felt her blood running . Felt the rush to bite Yori . Start to licks Yori's neck .

Yori : " What !!!!!! Chapter 75 Predictions 2412465706 I don't want to become a vampire . Chapter 75 Predictions 3994664780 Please stop ! " explosive

Yuuki is being pushed by Yori . Yuuki is a little confused .

Yuuki : " Sorry !!!!! sFun_hailbig That wasn't my intention . I'm only so depressed to not being able to be able to be sated with any of the guys lately . Chapter 75 Predictions 3476048923 I need someone to love me as I am . " Chapter 75 Predictions 4179206333

Yori : " Please consider who of the boys can expend the rest of your life cherishing you better . sLo_valentine2 I'm leaving alone you now . But you can call me tomorrow if you want more advise . Bye , Yuuki ! Chapter 75 Predictions 4003709726 See you later . " sLo_Iloveyou

Could Yuuki forget any of the guys past mistakes . Chapter 75 Predictions 1098764838 Decided to return to whom ? Chapter 75 Predictions 2554657431 Next mystery to be resolved or not ? Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520 Chapter 75 Predictions 3371568520

Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:43 pm

HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tooooo funny. I'm laughing sooooooooo hard right now.
    Chapter 75 Predictions 215456
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 am

i want the raws XD

Sponsored content