Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_left59%Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_left27%Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_left15%Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
Youweremysafeplace*
Yuki Kuran
aiko
Narutomanga1234
Katherine
rosaever
KuranPrince
SweetHoney
Lisi
Nightclaws
mariangie
Howl4fun
juliet
aya-chan
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
ambi9942*
shizza24
Knightmare
Elfiena Fiefie
Ocean Of Blood
26 posters

Chapter 75 Predictions

Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D
    Warning ZoneChapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Dropsoa

Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by Ocean Of Blood Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 am

First topic message reminder :

What do you think will happen in Chapter 75?

jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 75 Predictions

Post by jayashree Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

if they fight which is a bad idea 5 things that might happen
    1)kaien might die(wish is not a good idea)
    2}someone might stop the fight(good idea)
    3}kaname might just try to not fight with kaien(great idea)
    4}they both fight but kaname is not really trying to kill kaien(good)
    5}kaname explains to kaien what he is up too(best idea better for fans too to know what is going )

Last edited by jayashree on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 pm

jayashree wrote:if they fight which is a bad idea 5 things that might happen
    1)kaien might die(wish is not a good idea)
    2}someone might stop the fight(good idea)
    3}kaname might just try to not fight with kaien(great idea)
    4}they both fight but kaname is not really trying to kill kaien(good)
    5}kaname explains to kaien what he is up too(best idea better for fans too to know what is going )

Nice hierarchy Very Happy
    If this will happen,I don't know why but I think it could be Akatsuki,well we still have to wait couple days...

Btw. beautiful avatar [img:3f63]http://www.laymark.com]Chapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 M153[/img]
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm extremely anxious for this upcoming chapter...I'm hoping they don't fight and that Kaname explains his plans to Kaien...
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 pm

[b]Personally Im kinda hoping Kaname takes Kaien hostage instead. That way cross can see what hes up too and the Hunter Association may leave kaname alone because Cross is thier president

That, and seeing Kaname order Kaine or Ruka to restrain cross and guard him as thier prisoner would just be a tad amusing and within Hino's usual sense of humor. Very Happy
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm

ckaien wrote:Personally Im kinda hoping Kaname takes Kaien hostage instead. That way cross can see what hes up too and the Hunter Association may leave kaname alone because Cross is thier president

Sounds to me that you wanted Kaname to join forces with Sara and care less about humans, eh? From what we've seen in the last chapter, I don't think so. I hope that either Yuuki comes to the scene and demands Kaien to put that sword down or Kaname explains Kaien the humans are in grave danger including Sara's plan and creating her own army.

ckaien... since you're a newbie in this forum, you are not allow to double (or multi-) post your comments. Instead, use the "edit" button and add more words.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneChapter 75 Predictions - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

my prediction is that the prediction or wishes of one fandom won't happen.

Half or some of Kaname's plans will be revealed, and most of this doesn't fit the other fandom's expectations.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:05 pm

sweetsolace wrote:my prediction is that the prediction or wishes of one fandom won't happen.

Half or some of Kaname's plans will be revealed, and most of this doesn't fit the other fandom's expectations.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    ckaien wrote:Personally Im kinda hoping Kaname takes Kaien hostage instead. That way cross can see what hes up too and the Hunter Association may leave kaname alone because Cross is thier president

Sounds to me that you wanted Kaname to join forces with Sara and care less about humans, eh? From what we've seen in the last chapter, I don't think so. I hope that either Yuuki comes to the scene and demands Kaien to put that sword down or Kaname explains Kaien the humans are in grave danger including Sara's plan and creating her own army.

ckaien... since you're a newbie in this forum, you are not allow to double (or multi-) post your comments. Instead, use the "edit" button and add more words.

Sorry Im using a ipad and im not used to it. i didnt realise it double posted. Sorry. No im not for kaname joining forces with sara. Im saying if kaname took kaien they could actually have time to talk . *totally embarressed* Im really sorry you Misinterpret me and that it posted twice. Not my intention.I hit edit like three times. My computer crashed so Im stuck upsing my dad's ipad. X.x Please dont think Im for sara at all. Im just heartbroken that kaien is having any conflict with kaname. Kaname is Juuri's boy. They should be on the same page. Not against each other. X.x

But then this is coming from someone whose obsessively played Kaien Cross ethe last 5 years. In skits, videos and more. I for the most part totally supported kaname and understood evey move hes made. I cheered when he killed lord aidou because it meant he was finally breaking away from those he cared about to deal with sara and the darker side of vampire politics.

No instead hes goping after purebloods which I felt didnt make sense. Purebloods are not the problem. Sara is.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 pm

ckaien... I like your predictions. Especially you and sweetsolace's comment... can't stop laughing over it.

rofl

Let's all hope that the anticipation is worth it as well as our individual predictions.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 pm

sweetsolace wrote:my prediction is that the prediction or wishes of one fandom won't happen.

Oh my! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am