Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
classychan
Conrad Weller
ShiroiYuki911
aerah08
PSDOL
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
zeroxyuuki43ver
mariangie
aya-chan
Howl4fun
Kara
roronoa-zoro
ariel
rumland
Anneliezz
Hauru
Knightmare
RedSonja
KuranPrince
sweetsolace
souka
Akaruisama
love ice
libra
nina
juliet
nuitetoile21
Kanamelover<3
33 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

Spoiler:

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Howl4fun Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Kara wrote:I'm interested in seeing Yuuki's reply to Maria in chapter 73 Very Happy That's probably going to be an awkward conversation, especially with Yuuki's current mood after taking the blood tablets confused But even if Yuuki said no (which wouldn't really make much sense because she doesn't really have any claim to Zero anymore, as Maria knows) I don't think Maria would just back down that easily.

Either way, whether Maria was just teasing or was manipulated into baiting Yuuki or actually does want Zero for herself, I'm curious as to how this is going to play out Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1098764838 So its likely that Maria might actually make some sort of an attempt to approach Zero in future chapters, which I'm definitely looking forward to Very Happy But like a few of you have already said, I seriously doubt that she's going to just run at him with 'you are MINE, I have PERMISSION!!!!!' hypnotise rofl

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 As funny as that would be to see Zero's reaction to that (along with Kaito's since he almost seems to be surgically attached to Zero's side nowadays, not that I'm complaining ha-ha-ha). Maria will probably try to be a little more subtle, judging by what we've already seen in chapter 72 where she just quietly watched Zero from afar. But so far I'm kind of stuck as to how she'll go about this if her goal really is to get closer to him scratch I can't imagine it'll be easy for the poor girl, since the only outsider who has ever really managed to break through Zero's defenses is Yuuki, and that took a while and was mostly because of Yuuki's caring nature (and that was also before Zero's demeanor became even colder and prejudiced against vampires like he is in the second arch). So as fun as it is to think of a relationship with Zero/Maria, I don't really see this happening scratch At least, not right now. If Hino is planning to take this further, then its probably gonna take a while sFun_banghead2 Hino likes to draw out the suspense across many chapters, I think. Kaname's been pretty much out of the picture for the last 4 months and we still can only speculate as to what he's up to explosive

But Zero's behaving better with vampires now than he did before (not counting the ones he hunt, of course). In the past, he could barely stand being in the same room as them, now he deals with it like nothing and talks with vampires like Aidou without trouble. With the exeption of Yuuki, it's mainly purebloods that continues to be jerks towards him and that he can't stand in the least. I agree with you on everything else though, I can't wait for the continuation of Maria's supposed feelings for him in 73 (so exciting) XD

Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by aya-chan Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Yuki got shine on her eyes sometimes doesn't mean she's possessed.

Maria completly looked innocent when she asked Yuki, its possible that she just wants Zero, lol, after all she probably got the hots for him after Ichiru died. its not the end of Zeki. Yuki didnt even answer yet, but I personally think maria is picking the wrong moment lol maybe the taste of the tablets will affect her answer

This is what i say too. if someone is possessed or manipulated that shine from their eyes is missing. that person is lifeless / doesn't show any feelings. but maria showed enough feelings in that last panels to make us think she isn't possessed or manipulated.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm

well there is white lily Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2948031760 for an outsider who managed to breach zero's defenses... rofl just kidding! Surprised

i don't know about zero opening up to maria... his reaction when she hugged him was just plain surprise, but he wasnt angry either,, probably because she hugged him by mistake?? confused

zero also doesnt show hostility towards yori.. bu he doesn't talk much to her either!

now as for sara queen... lol... she also said she wanted to get Zero if the kurans have done using him. bounce what are the chances?? haha! ok just a thought but zero is definitely angry at her, being a pureblood...

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun May 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Next chapter could have Sara trying to get Zero to her side . She wants to be Queen . She had told both hunters and Yuuki she is afraid of Kaname killing her . Also that Kaname is killing a lot of pureblood vampires . She probably is trying to get aid from vampire hunters . As she can't kill Kaname herself . Sara needs someone with anti - vampire weapon ability to hurt Kaname before trying to eliminate / kill him .

A thing that could be interesting to see is if Sara had noticed Zero is falling to Level E . If she knows this , maybe she offers her blood as a way to Zero stabilize for a while .

Another thing to see is if Zero would accept Sara's proposals . If he does , a showdown Kaname / Zero is near to happens .

A funny ( but not so probable thing ) to happen is if Yuuki hears / catch Sara and Zero's conversation . More funny if she does when Zero is biting Sara . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015

Yuuki : " ZERO !!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 What are you doing ? " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2154643180

Zero : " I have nothing to explain to you . " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1331846141

Sara : " AHHH !!! crazy aha What do you want Yuuki Kuran ? You abandon this cute puppy before . I giving to him what he needs . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241 So don't interfere ! " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

Yuuki : " I'm the only one who can give him blood ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241 Step aside ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 "

Sara : " Poor puppy ! Your previous master wants you back . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 I can't allow this to happens ! " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 473101691

Zero : " Can I kill this annoying Kuran pureblood girl ? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2893101595 A bullet at her head would suffice . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 Make her met Bloody Rose more closely . "

Yuuki : " Are you crazy ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015 What I done to you to deserve that ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3307848339 "

Sara : " Of course cute little puppy ! Anything you want ! I don't left my pets behing . sFun_hailtheking Your my new Vampire Knight . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3994664780 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2948031760

Zero get out Bloody Rose . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 Yuuki get out her butterfly wings . Fly out of there as quicky she can . Sara is laughing a lot . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 778471282 sFun_thbpbpthpt Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1713890440

Sara griming sFun_mischieviousbig

Sara : " Shall we continue ! " ha-ha-ha ( thinking ) Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 594618053 " With his help , I will become the new Vampire Queen!!!! queen Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 473101691 So bad he left escape that annoying Kuran brat . Next time I make him kill her for sure . " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2893101595 ( talking ) " I will give you a prize if you give me Kaname's remains in a box ." Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230346397 sSig_censored

Zero returns to drink from Sara's neck . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3043625818 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3428452064 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3043625818

Poor Yuuki ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3476048923 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2747345646 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3307848339 Losing to Sara's schemes ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3102619762 sFun_crazybat sFun_tease2 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520

When Sara will buy Zero a new leash ? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 The next new mystery at V.K. Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3994664780 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2948031760 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706 sFun_thbpbpthpt

Last edited by mariangie on Sun May 29, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun May 29, 2011 4:13 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking the same about Sara...she's still awake but could it be she possesses a power that enable her to control someone from distance?(it's probably far-fetched but still why not?)As you said, charm her prey and hypnotize her into doing this and that. It would explain Maria's strange behaviour...Sara is certainly aware of Zero/Yuuki past relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to use it against them.

M, Sara could use anything and anyone to get her trick done...From all the female vampires that we've seen so far, Sara is the one that has declared openly an interest to Zero...

She wanted to adopt him, that was her proposal..she also stated that she needed the hunter's hand...so her plan in order to be fulfilled or to go on succesfully and to be accomplished lacks a hunter.....

then there is Nina's comment here that is very interesting...

nina wrote:

Also I wouldn’t be so surprised if Maria is sort of “hypnotized” by Sara cuz don’t forget that Sara has taken Hanadagi’s power which we don’t know yet in what could be “translated” but I had my suspicions that Hanadagi’s “special ability” has something to do with “mental/spiritual manipulation” …
    and also confirmed that this is one of Hanadagi's powers...

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 552%2F67_13_WQZXV%2F29-HRDMM

So hypnotise is indeed a very likely phenomenon...and the coincidence that they both chose to talk about it when the other part is under a hungry mode is also bizarre...

[/quote]

Howl4fun wrote:
    Yuuki should be angry that Maria disturbs her with such an unimportant matter...

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Iconguswtf

What suprises you? First of all she is rude, coming from behind, , intruding to her personal space when Yuuki takes her tablets= eating and then out of the blue when the whole world has turned upside down for Yuuki and has a hard time even to concentrate habing personal difficulties adjusting to her new menu, Maria finds that this i the right-appropriate time to tell her of her intention to take Zero? Yuuki here has her own problems to deal with...even if Maria is honest, her timing is bad, bad...

Kara wrote:I'm interested in seeing Yuuki's reply to Maria in chapter 73 Very Happy That's probably going to be an awkward conversation, especially with Yuuki's current mood after taking the blood tablets confused But even if Yuuki said no (which wouldn't really make much sense because she doesn't really have any claim to Zero anymore, as Maria knows) I don't think Maria would just back down that easily.

Me too..even though I suspect that Yuuki's answer will be negative due to many reasons...

1. Zero will not be happy about it
    2. The effort for co-existence should not be disturbed by a Maria-Zero fight over there or misunderstandings
    3. It is not Yuuki's place nor position to actually accept or decline anything but I think her advice on the matter could be negative because she would like to protect the vampires-hunters relations.
    4. If this is Sara's plan to get Zero using indirect methods because Zero hates purebloods but perhaps with Maria she has better chances, then Yuuki must say NO!! Unrgently!

[quote="mariangie"]

Next chapter could have Sara trying to get Zero to her side . She wants to be Queen . She had told both hunters and Yuuki she is afraid of Kaname killing her . Also that Kaname is killing a lot of pureblood vampires . She probably is trying to get aid from vampire hunters . As she can't kill Kaname herself . Sara needs someone with anti - vampire weapon ability to hurt Kaname before trying to eliminate / kill him .

A thing that could be interesting to see is if Sara had noticed Zero is falling to Level E . If she knows this , maybe she offers her blood as a way to Zero stabilize for a while .

Another thing to see is if Zero would accept Sara's proposals . If he does , a showdown Kaname / Zero is near to happens . [quote/]

But what about Maria's? She is related to Hio's and Solace had mentioned that perhaps her blood related to Shizuka's familly might be a good occasion to aid at some percentange in Zero's stabilization. The more I think about it under this view, the more everything seems to fall into place.

A funny ( but not so probable thing ) to happen is if Yuuki hears / catch Sara and Zero's conversation . More funny if she does when Zero is biting Sara . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015

Yuuki : " ZERO !!!!! sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 What are you doing ? " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2154643180

Zero : " I have nothing to explain to you . " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1331846141

Sara : " AHHH !!! crazy aha What do you want Yuuki Kuran ? You abandon this cute puppy before . I giving to him what he needs . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241 So don't interfere ! " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

Yuuki : " I'm the only one who can give him blood ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241 Step aside ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 "

Sara : " Poor puppy ! Your previous master wants you back . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 I can't allow this to happens ! " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 473101691

Zero : " Can I kill this annoying Kuran pureblood girl ? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2893101595 A bullet at her head would suffice . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 Make her met Bloody Rose more closely . "

Yuuki : " Are you crazy ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015 What I done to you to deserve that ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3307848339 "

Sara : " Of course cute little puppy ! Anything you want ! I don't left my pets behing . sFun_hailtheking Your my new Vampire Knight . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3994664780 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2948031760

Zero get out Bloody Rose . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 Yuuki get out her butterfly wings . Fly out of there as quicky she can . Sara is laughing a lot . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 778471282 sFun_thbpbpthpt Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1713890440

Sara : " Shall we continue ! " ha-ha-ha ( thinking ) Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 594618053 " With his help , I will become the new Vampire Queen!!!! queen Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 473101691 So bad he left escape that annoying Kuran brat . Next time I make him kill her for sure . " Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2893101595 ( talking ) " I will give you a prize if you give me Kaname's remains in a box ." Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230346397 sSig_censored

Zero returns to drink from Sara's neck . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 230572241

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3043625818 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3428452064 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3043625818

Poor Yuuki ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3476048923 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2747345646 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3307848339 Losing to Sara's schemes ! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3102619762 sFun_crazybat sFun_tease2 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520

When Sara will buy Zero a new leash ? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 The next new mystery at V.K. Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3994664780 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2948031760 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706 sFun_thbpbpthpt

rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh my god that poor cute puppy...

Last edited by juliet on Sun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm

juliet wrote:
    then there is Nina's comment here that is very interesting...

nina wrote:

Also I wouldn’t be so surprised if Maria is sort of “hypnotized” by Sara cuz don’t forget that Sara has taken Hanadagi’s power which we don’t know yet in what could be “translated” but I had my suspicions that Hanadagi’s “special ability” has something to do with “mental/spiritual manipulation” …
    and also confirmed that this is one of Hanadagi's powers...

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 552%2F67_13_WQZXV%2F29-HRDMM

So hypnotise is indeed a very likely phenomenon...and the coincidence that they both chose to talk about it when the other part is under a hungry mode is also bizarre...

oohhh I didn't notice!! nice one there...
    if Sara took his heart and he has hypnotizing abilities then that makes sense...Sara could have used this to further her schemees

Me too..even though I suspect that Yuuki's answer will be negative due to many reasons...

1. Zero will not be happy about it
    2. The effort for co-existence should not be disturbed by a Maria-Zero fight over there or misunderstandings
    3. It is not Yuuki's place nor position to actually accept or decline anything but I think her advice on the matter could be negative because she would like to protect the vampires-hunters relations.
    4. If this is Sara's plan to get Zero using indirect methods because Zero hates purebloods but perhaps with Maria she has better chances, then Yuuki must say NO!! Unrgently!

yes bounce makes sense.. Maria's question is out of timing, further asking yuki at that time... scratch didnt maria saw her taking the tablets and then she went into her room? could it have anything to do with intentionally choosing the appropriate moment?
    most probably yuki will ask her what are her intentions for wanting zero,
    then wondering if zero was really hers in the first place because of maria's question,
    then think about the consequence of letting maria have him. Smile
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Another thing to see is if Zero would accept Sara's proposals . If he does , a showdown Kaname / Zero is near to happens .

rofl
    correct me if im wrong, did Zero in the fanbook say he prefer older women???? bounce if thats the case, then Sara is one! cheers rofl

so... in the case Sara hypnotizes him.... and Zero is a little doggy to her Scenario:

Sara decides that her "puppy" is getting too frisky so she buys him a leash...

and keeps him behave by Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

Sara comes home to find Zero

Zero: grrrr Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621

Sara: fufu... you are so cute... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 63 *goes near him*

Zero: *bites her* Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3045962615

Sara: ah!!!! *distances herself* what a rabid dog..! ooooh you must be tamed!

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

*after a while*
    Zero: g...grrr...grrr...! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621

Sara (thinking): still no effect? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 594618053 maybe i should try something else...

*puts on her yuki costume*

Sara: ha... how is this, my cute little doggy? candy for your eyes? *she dances herself around*

Zero: *whinewhine* drawling

Sara: oohh you like it ? *she puts on the fake Taming Bracelet* and do you like this too?

Zero: *whines more* drawling

Sara (thinking): haha...the collar is working on him.. he is more tame... I must thank Kaien for lending it... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 29 he's such a suckr for my powers.

Sara: you do? here you are, my cute little doggy.. *touches bracelet to his tat* *the fake bracelet worked like a taser*

Zero: whine...

Sara: hah! hahahaha! placebo effect! Kaito should have this fake bracelet if he finds him uncontrollable... *evil laugh* it works wonders...

now.. we will have fun, my cute doggy....

sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored

---

rofl rofl just for laughs... don't take this seriously~ bounce
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun May 29, 2011 5:53 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

rofl
    correct me if im wrong, did Zero in the fanbook say he prefer older women???? bounce if thats the case, then Sara is one! cheers rofl

so... in the case Sara hypnotizes him.... and Zero is a little doggy to her Scenario:

Sara decides that her "puppy" is getting too frisky so she buys him a leash...

and keeps him behave by Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

Sara comes home to find Zero

Zero: grrrr Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621

Sara: fufu... you are so cute... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 63 *goes near him*

Zero: *bites her* Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3045962615

Sara: ah!!!! *distances herself* what a rabid dog..! ooooh you must be tamed!

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1547219295

*after a while*
    Zero: g...grrr...grrr...! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1960618621

Sara (thinking): still no effect? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 594618053 maybe i should try something else...

*puts on her yuki costume*

Sara: ha... how is this, my cute little doggy? candy for your eyes? *she dances herself around*

Zero: *whinewhine* drawling

Sara: oohh you like it ? *she puts on the fake Taming Bracelet* and do you like this too?

Zero: *whines more* drawling

Sara (thinking): haha...the collar is working on him.. he is more tame... I must thank Kaien for lending it... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 29 he's such a suckr for my powers.

Sara: you do? here you are, my cute little doggy.. *touches bracelet to his tat* *the fake bracelet worked like a taser*

Zero: whine...

Sara: hah! hahahaha! placebo effect! Kaito should have this fake bracelet if he finds him uncontrollable... *evil laugh* it works wonders...

now.. we will have fun, my cute doggy....

sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored

---

rofl rofl just for laughs... don't take this seriously~ bounce

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3371568520

Thank you gals for the good laugh Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 3110612249
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Wasn't it stated long time ago that purebloods can control the minds of people? Hanadagi doing that with Aidou-dono and Sara possibly with Maria wouldn't be something new in that sense.

What suprises you? First of all she is rude, coming from behind, , intruding to her personal space when Yuuki takes her tablets= eating and then out of the blue when the whole world has turned upside down for Yuuki and has a hard time even to concentrate habing personal difficulties adjusting to her new menu, Maria finds that this i the right-appropriate time to tell her of her intention to take Zero? Yuuki here has her own problems to deal with...even if Maria is honest, her timing is bad, bad...

I'm surprised at the "unimportant" part, when this is surely something that will have an impact on the LT, now that Yuuki in a way got confronted with her feelings. It was used as a cliffhanger too, so I don't think Hino agrees with you on the "unimportant" part...

Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

I'm surprised at the "unimportant" part, when this is surely something that will have an impact on the LT, now that Yuuki in a way got confronted with her feelings. It was used as a cliffhanger too, so I don't think Hino agrees with you on the "unimportant" part...

the one part does not cancel the other...it's used as a cliffhanger especially because what we hear from Maria's lips is hilarious and unexpected, precisely because all the interest right now is focused on Sara's plan, that is taking place and this is important to the plot right now, not the LT.

So during the effort to co-exist with the humans and the hunters, to overcome troubles that are arising and Yuuki to get used to her new role and life...Hino puts Maria DUM to bother Yuuki with her love affairs?

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2555855207 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2154643180

If this is Sara's plot here (quite likely) and Yuuki falls for it, it would be exactly because she will have wrongly considered as important something totally unimportant for the current time...and I can not stop thiking that alobg with Yuuki, Hino wants us aslo to bite this...

It is a high possibility...and i do not think that is going to affect the LT..more likely Sara's plan..that's what we are watching and not the LT...chapters now..
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun May 29, 2011 6:42 pm

juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

the one part does not cancel the other...it's used as a cliffhanger especially because what we hear from Maria's lips is hilarious and unexpected, precisely because all the interest right now is focused on Sara's plan, that is taking place and this is important to the plot right now, not the LT.

So during the effort to co-exist with the humans and the hunters, to overcome troubles that are arising and Yuuki to get used to her new role and life...Hino puts Maria DUM to bother Yuuki with her love affairs?

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2555855207 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2154643180

If this is Sara's plot here (quite likely) and Yuuki falls for it, it would be exactly because she will have wrongly considered as important something totally unimportant for the current time...and I can not stop thiking that alobg with Yuuki, Hino wants us aslo to bite this...

It is a high possibility...and i do not think that is going to affect the LT..more likely Sara's plan..that's what we are watching and not the LT...chapters now..

Quite frankly, the plot is all over the place. Sara so far randomly pops up here and there acting like a bored child toying with people, then disappears again. Kaname is out killing purebloods for reasons no one knows and is appearantly hinting at a volcanic eruption or something in this chapter. Then there's the third focus on Yuuki's efforts with the NC, both her and Zero's bloodlust and their akward interactions. Maria's words were unexpected, yes, but hilarious? It must be because you believe Yuuki have no such feelings for him whatsoever. I thought her saying that was awesome, it was my favorite part of the chapter XD

Last edited by Howl4fun on Mon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    Quite frankly, the plot is all over the place. Sara so far randomly pops up here and there acting like a bored child toying with people, then disappears again. Kaname is out killing purebloods for reasons no one knows and is appearantly hinting at a volcanic eruption or something in this chapter. Then there's the third focus on Yuuki's efforts with the NC, both her and Zero's bloodlust and their akward interactions. Maria's words were unexpected, yes, but hilarious? It must be because you believe Yuuki have no such feelings for him whatsoever. I thought her saying that was awesome, it was my favorite part of the chapter XD

well, exactly that... Maria's words were unexpected as with everything going on she suddenly butts in and becomes the star of this chapter. and her suggestion possibly hints on getting involved with the LT, I don't know about hilarious perhaps its her timing, lol seems a bit off putting .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    Then there's the third focus on Yuuki's efforts with the NC, both her and Zero's bloodlust and their akward interactions. Maria's words were unexpected, yes, but hilarious? It must be because you believe Yuuki have no such feelings for him whatsoever. I thought her saying that was awesome, it was my favorite part of the chapter XD

It's hilarious from the point of view that no girl goes asking another girl such a question or even stating such an intention without even having the slighest contact with the boy...that's ALSO makes it unexpected and also hard to believe..we are left Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706 Is she for real?

Does she remember that we talking about Zero who is a vampire hunter and he has not shown her an indication of love, interest? (he is supposed to have a natural hating instict against vampires)...

And asking Yuuki can be considered like an act of politeness and good will but declaring to her that " I am going to take Zero" as I said the time that Yuuki tries to feed there is Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015 at least!

I do not know perhaps it's me finding weird and bizarre...but even if her intention is sincere..I would still think the same about her decision to go and state such things to a hungry-desperate Yuuki who thinks of her food -instead of Maria's words when at the same time Zero is clueless.

So the next step is Maria running hapilly over campus, galloping happy at the fields with the frisky air to move her long silky hair and screaming to Zero who is left speachless from the distant, Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1019656462 sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug YOU ARE MINE!!!She said it...LOL...

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun May 29, 2011 9:42 pm

It's hilarious from the point of view that no girl goes asking another girl such a question or even stating such an intention without even having the slighest contact with the boy...that's ALSO makes it unexpected and also hard to believe..we are left Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706 Is she for real?

Haha, it's true it was a bold move of hers to make, but considering this is VK where such reckless things and statements have often been made it didn't really come as such a shocker to me. The fact that she said so while Yuuki was feeding just made it all the more dramatic, what with her "So unpleasant" thoughts coming at the same time as Maria's last words. It might just be a difference of viewpoint. It also depends on whether Maria was possibly mind-controlled by Sara, which would explain the somewhat OOC move. However, when seeing how she appeared to watch her and Zero from the distance I got the feeling it really was her, and she was being just being a tease to see what reaction she'd get. The question is if she only meant it to tease, or if she really does like Zero. Regardless, it would be interesting to see Zero's reaction to her "confessing". He knows she's a good vampire, so I don't think he'd respond in a cruel way, at most coldly reject her and walk away like how he did with the DC girl from earlier chapters who had a crush on him. He shoots vampires who attack people, not ones who makes love declarations, lol XD
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm

nina wrote:

All the pureblood vampires has the ability to manipulate others.
    kaname has it, but he did not use it.
    rido used this in the first arc when he tried to catch hanabusa, but yuuki save him.
    sara has it. i think she used her powers on the humans girls before to turn them in vampires. it was weird for that girls to agree to become vampires and do not feel scare at all.
    hanadagi used it when he tried to catch aidou-dono.
    I am sure yuuki has it, but she refuse to use it. remember the chapter when she came in the front of the vampire council, and a memmber of the council said "why don't you use your powers to make us to obey you" (something like that)

To manipulate others is a common power for purebloods.
    i think when a pureblood devore another pureblood, that vampire powers are intensified.
    sara need ouri power to break hanadagi castle because:1. she doesn't have the power 2. her power wasn't enough to break the barrier.
    it is possible to obtain new powers, but the ones what exist are intensified, in this case the manipulative power. it is possible for sara to be able to manipulate maria from distance after she feed herself with ouri and hanadagi's heart.

maria words to yuuki was to sudden. it is true she knew yuuki and zero was close before (when shizuka possessed her body) - probably maria was aware of what is happening around her in that moments - but nothing sugested yuuki has love feelings for zero. probably she knew zero has it, but with yuuki it wasn't like this.
    it is strage for maria to say this "i will take him" like zero belonged / was yuuki boyfriend before.

are two various here: 1. maria is manipulated by sara; 2. she is not so innocent how she looks like and she has her "dark" side too.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Wasn't it stated long time ago that purebloods can control the minds of people? Hanadagi doing that with Aidou-dono and Sara possibly with Maria wouldn't be something new in that sense.

Controlling her from the distance like Shizuka did with Maria but without occupying her body that would be a new...it's not plain obedience.

aya-chan wrote: it is possible for sara to be able to manipulate maria from distance after she feed herself with ouri and hanadagi's heart.

maria words to yuuki was to sudden. it is true she knew yuuki and zero was close before (when shizuka possessed her body) - probably maria was aware of what is happening around her in that moments - but nothing sugested yuuki has love feelings for zero. probably she knew zero has it, but with yuuki it wasn't like this.
    it is strage for maria to say this "i will take him" like zero belonged / was yuuki boyfriend before.

are two various here: 1. maria is manipulated by sara; 2. she is not so innocent how she looks like and she has her "dark" side too.

This is what I am thiking...Hanadagi like an old one certainly could have developped his powers more than the new generations..so that can be a new power and that would also explain Sara's urge to go get Hanadagi's power (perhaps she was thinking she can use it on Zero to obey and influence everyone around him?) It's strange that at the last part she is following him outside. She already knows that he hates her, yet she has the nerve the appear there to provoke him...LOL Sara is a tough lady..
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 pm

having powers and useing them are 2 defrent things, right now I think yuki just dosen't know how to use most of her powers, even kaname had to take time to learn to control his power after he stole them from shizuka. So even if you get new powers from feeding you still need to learn to use them.

Ps about maria being controled, I doubt it, there are people closer to yuki like aido and others that would make better pawns if sara would attempt that.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Mon May 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Controlling her from the distance like Shizuka did with Maria but without occupying her body that would be a new...it's not plain obedience.

Hmm, I don't see how when mind control means just that; you can control people's actions.

However, looking through this chapter and the previous I'm believing that Maria wasn't being controlled, and that she's genuinly interested in Zero. There are lots of panels where she's looking at him in a fond-sort of way, going silent when he appears, and asking Yuuki random questions about him. Really, all that missed was her asking "Is he single?" XD Not sure I'm convinced she likes him for him and not because he's Ichiru's brother though...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Howl4fun wrote: Hmm, I don't see how when mind control means just that; you can control people's actions.
    Oh come on..there is got to be a difference what was Shizuka then doing in Maria's body or Rido to his sons' bodies?

Howl4fun wrote: However, looking through this chapter and the previous I'm believing that Maria wasn't being controlled, and that she's genuinly interested in Zero. There are lots of panels where she's looking at him in a fond-sort of way, going silent when he appears, and asking Yuuki random questions about him. Really, all that missed was her asking "Is he single?" XD Not sure I'm convinced she likes him for him and not because he's Ichiru's brother though...

Perhaps, and Hino just reminds that she might be good and cute but she is, as Aya said, a vampire and as one she also has a bit of dark/naughty side in there.
    What I do not get though is how is she going to steal Zero? Does she have a plan to change his mind or is she going to announce it? LOL

Maria: Zero..you are mine!
    Zero: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706
    Maria: Haha, I am so cute that you can not shoot me...
    Zero: Who spreads these lies? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 now I know that you are related to Shizuka for sure Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015
    Maria: Smile! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1952665954

LOL another priceless expression from Zero...and VK goes on... rofl rofl

Do not mind my comical self, it just gets trigerred by unexpected events like this...
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

Oh come on..there is got to be a difference what was Shizuka then doing in Maria's body or Rido to his sons' bodies?

Oh well, they were both trying to get into places they couldn't have gone as themselves obviously. Sara just went straight to Zero at the end, making fun of him, so I don't see why she on the other hand would manipulate Maria to ask Yuuki whether he's availaible or not? Lol XD But she is pretty twisted, so who knows?

Howl4fun wrote: However, looking through this chapter and the previous I'm believing that Maria wasn't being controlled, and that she's genuinly interested in Zero. There are lots of panels where she's looking at him in a fond-sort of way, going silent when he appears, and asking Yuuki random questions about him. Really, all that missed was her asking "Is he single?" XD Not sure I'm convinced she likes him for him and not because he's Ichiru's brother though...

Perhaps, and Hino just reminds that she might be good and cute but she is, as Aya said, a vampire and as one she also has a bit of dark/naughty side in there.
    What I do not get though is how is she going to steal Zero? Does she have a plan to change his mind or is she going to announce it? LOL

Maria: Zero..you are mine!
    Zero: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 2412465706
    Maria: Haha, I am so cute that you can not shoot me...
    Zero: Who spreads these lies? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 131249377 now I know that you are related to Shizuka for sure Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1348895015
    Maria: Smile! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 1952665954

LOL another priceless expression from Zero...and VK goes on... rofl rofl

Do not mind my comical self, it just gets trigerred by unexpected events like this...

Hahah, that's funny. I'd like to see Zero's reaction myself if she were to approach him like that Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 Onion50

I don't think she literally meant she'll "take" him though, lol. I think it was more like "If you're not interested, then mind if I try myself on him?" ..in a twisted way XD She might say something bluntly to him like "You know I've been lonely ever since your brother died... would you consider me, even if I'm a vampire?" or do it the vampire way, like "If you want blood, you're free to take mine..." *seductive/pleading stare* ahh Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 083_v2 I'd really like to see such a scene, I think Zero reacting to romantic gestures is so cute, like how he dealt with the DC girl all shyly; "Sorry, I can't dance." .. haha, such a tsundere XD But I guess we'll see how it'll play out in 73 Smile
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue May 31, 2011 1:01 am

To juliet
    I prefer it when people ease up a bit, laughing is always good.

Well anyways
    Maria walks up to zero and says
    "Hi Mr. Hunter, I have been watching you for a long time (She points to a crow) and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind hunting me for a bit."
    Zero glares at the crow then her then thinks
    "isn't that the crow that has been hanging around outside my bathroom window"
    Maria says
    "Maybe you would prefer it if I hunted you for a bit instead? (inocent look) Rawr"
    Zero pulls out the bloody rose and shots the crow the and says
    "Hunting isn't a game, it is my duty, now you should return to your dormroom"
    Maria says
    "... (speachless)"

lol Razz
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Tue May 31, 2011 2:04 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    Did you see the raws? maria's sneak was just three pages. the whole scene LACKED the indications of how a tease should be. the expression on her eyes didnt show any emotion, she didn't deliberately sneak behind yuki, she walked into the room when she caught her attention. someone here before said maria's attitude was unbecoming it was because you thought she was teasing yuki when she said that, but what if she's serious of wanting Zero for herself? the attitude she displayed here is new to the readers, but I don't think it's really new, she wants Zero so she's asking for it.

I didn't say she was sneaking into the room/up to Yuuki, its not about actually being a thief, its her attitude, like body language, what does her pose say about her attitude (her approach about the subject). To me her poses and her words are coy and teasing, like she's playing a game. Why this approach? To me the only answer is if she's testing/provoking Yuuki or if she's being controlled.

Also Maria would treat Zero better a lot better than that if she's sincere about him. This is game playing and not like Maria with a boy she likes. When Maria wanted to approach Ichiru herself, she passes a message to Zero to let Ichiru know that she wants to see him. Simple and direct (as direct as she could get).

My point about the fanbook is not that I disagree with it, I just won't let it dictate to me what I'm seeing in Maria this chapter. If you don't see her as ooc to begin with, then ok, agree to disagree?

Howl4fun wrote:

Oh well, they were both trying to get into places they couldn't have gone as themselves obviously. Sara just went straight to Zero at the end, making fun of him, so I don't see why she on the other hand would manipulate Maria to ask Yuuki whether he's availaible or not? Lol XD But she is pretty twisted, so who knows?

Yeah, rido also had that problem where he couldn't get out and about. being in someone's body is very different from just commanding them to do stuff.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue May 31, 2011 3:57 am

Knightmare wrote:
    I didn't say she was sneaking into the room/up to Yuuki, its not about actually being a thief, its her attitude, like body language, what does her pose say about her attitude (her approach about the subject). To me her poses and her words are coy and teasing, like she's playing a game. Why this approach? To me the only answer is if she's testing/provoking Yuuki or if she's being controlled.
    I didn't say that she was being thief-ish either. if you believe that she's testing/provoking yuki or she's controlled thats fine but dont forget that she said that Ichiru's younger brother had slightly changed, and this can be an incentive for her to pursue him seriously.

did anyone forget this?
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 0005s999

She probably had set her sights on him since. I don't see her as the type to care about zero and yuki's relationship and attempt to solve it by teasing Yuki. (Lol Instant Jelousy mix anyone?why would yuki feel that way lol) maria had never done before, and it doesn't make sense for her to do it now. it feels more true to her if she took a sudden interest in "Ichiru's brother" and later asked yuki for it.

Also Maria would treat Zero better a lot better than that if she's sincere about him. This is game playing and not like Maria with a boy she likes. When Maria wanted to approach Ichiru herself, she passes a message to Zero to let Ichiru know that she wants to see him. Simple and direct (as direct as she could get).

how do you mean "a lot better than that"? how has she treated him lately? LOL it sounds as if when maria asked that she was being such a sly seductive cat/temptress instead of a girl! lol! she almost sounds like she's doing something sara would do, even! lol! one way to exaggerate a scene is to overemphasize gestures. The last contact they have was when Maria mistook him for Ichiru and hugged him!
    Her permission to take him is very prudent on her part, she knows nothing about zero except he's ichiru's brother, and yuki is the leader of the night class where she's under, her actions are accountable to yuki's.

My point about the fanbook is not that I disagree with it, I just won't let it dictate to me what I'm seeing in Maria this chapter. If you don't see her as ooc to begin with, then ok, agree to disagree?

ok, fine... it's really up to you rofl im not in control of your destiny rofl nor did I force you to look at fanbook as a "bible". rofl im ok to agree and disagree Very Happy

Howl4fun wrote:

Yeah, rido also had that problem where he couldn't get out and about. being in someone's body is very different from just commanding them to do stuff.
    [/quote]

i don't know about Sara manipulating maria... wasn't Sara's last scene was where she was spying on Zero? so what was she doing jumping inside Maria's head after that? lol! another teleportation act...and she's been to three places at once in one chapter! Well I don't really know, personally I think Maria's just sincere...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue May 31, 2011 11:11 am

Ouaou, everyone seems to have his/her own opinion about what is happening there with Maria, I do not make out a common agreement.

I don't think she literally meant she'll "take" him though, lol. I think it was more like "If you're not interested, then mind if I try myself on him?" ..in a twisted way XD She might say something bluntly to him like "You know I've been lonely ever since your brother died... would you consider me, even if I'm a vampire?" or do it the vampire way, like "If you want blood, you're free to take mine..."

i don't know about Sara manipulating maria... wasn't Sara's last scene was where she was spying on Zero? so what was she doing jumping inside Maria's head after that? another teleportation act...and she's been to three places at once in one chapter! Well I don't really know, personally I think Maria's just sincere...

If she is sincere, certainly someone has to tell her to also tell Zero about it (LOL Yuuki). Perhaps Maria thinks of Zero for Ichiru...(perhaps she is not aware that he is not that friendly with vampires as Ichiru..)

you are right though (both of you) that Maria spends time noticing that Zero has changed, oh I can't even imagine the possibility that she can really be Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 651225598 (all right, fan girling mode has been set on).

Zero + Maria= ? how does that sound?

Something totally new...

I tend to think that she does not know Zero that well as she did with Ihciro (other wise how else would she end up with the idea that she has chances even though he hates vampires), therefore if her approach is honest she starts with Yuuki. And of course for reasons of diplomacy; Yuuki is her superior anyway, Maria wouldn't like troubles by challenging Yuuki, perhaps in this way she feels that she is much better to ask her first.
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    Human

Post by zeroxyuuki43ver Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

zero is soooooooo hawt drawling
    kaname is..is.. Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 594618053

well tobi is a good boy! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 4 471363817
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 am

I was just thinking about Maria saying that she wants to steal Zero away from Yuuki, and maybe we're interpreting it the wrong way?? What if she meant she would LITERALLY take him away from Yuuki and the academy, and not steal him away as in a romantic manner? Since a lot of you have been saying that Maria was thought to be a sincere character, maybe that would make more sense?? scratch

As of chapter 72, Maria is now the only other vampire in the Night Class who knows about the spell of submission with Yuuki's bracelet and Zero's tattoo. She witnessed Zero pulling Yuuki towards him and holding the bracelet close to his neck, so Maria now knows what it is and how to use the bracelet. So what if her plan is to literally steal the bracelet and subdue him for Sara...? So they might steal him away and lock him up in Sara's cells so Sara can have her little hunter dog? If they are actually working together (or if Maria is being controlled...?) scratch

Sorry if that sounds kind of far-fetched Embarassed I guess it's just another crazy theory I come up with while waiting a whole month for the next chapter.... sFun_banghead2 Either way, I really hope we can get a hold of the 73 raws early because I really want to see where Hino is going with this bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:20 am