Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 83 Scans!

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Lol, I must have just stumbled on it. Cause there aren't even any replies to the Chinese forum yet. affraid Lol, talk about timing.

Without further ado:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

*Edit, they're still in the midst of uploading the slides, but they're slowly coming out. Yay!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Thank you witlessfool for the link.

I have merged the topics to avoid confusion.
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Title page: The 83rd Night: Fetters

The words next to Yuuki are: "Ruka, falls -"

Page 1: blood leaks (yeah, like we didn't know that dark patch on Ruka's side was blood)

Page 2:

Zero: Why...

Kain: Ruka!!

Page 3:
    Ruka: Kaname...sama...don't
    Kain: Ruka...

Ruka: Ugh

Yuuki: Enough... please no more (alternatively, please don't go further, or something along that line)

Page 4:
    Yuuki: Kaname... enough...

Page 5:
    Kain: Dorm President Kaname... Ruka, even in such a state because of you, isn't mad. But, I'm not the same.

Page 6:
    Kain (con't): I want to -
    Ruka: Stop... it's my fault... it's because I acted on my own... ugh (collapses)
    Kain: Ruka...

Page 7:
    Kaname: Ruka... you protected him, betrayed me... therefore, with you, it will also end here (probably a better synonym here - basically, Kaname is meaning that she can no longer follow him)

Page 8:
    Ruka: I understand... (closes eyes)

Kaname: Look after Ruka, Yuuki...

Page 9: (first glance is a bit confusing)
    Yuuki: going to such extent without regret to fulfill "her wish," what is it?

(will continue translating as more slides come up) queen

Last edited by witlessfool on Wed May 23, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Page 10:
    Yuuki: It doesn't matter what it is, you can't continue doing this

Kaname: grabbing ahold of me like this... what's next?

Page 11:
    Kaname: what does the Yuuki who's grasped me want to do?

Vampire Hunters: Grab Kaname!

Page 12:
    Yuuki: why...

Page 13:
    Yuuki: why are you protecting me?

Vampire hunters: he got away. we need to give chase

Yuuki (suddenly remembers): Ruka

Page 14:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san... are you okay (actually, she said "no problem right?")

Kain: (general gist is) being stabbed by an anti-vampire weapon, there's no way to stop the blood

Page 15:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san doesn't look good... drink my blood

Ruka: okay (and I'm assuming faints)

Page 16:
    Yuuki: Ruka-san!

(Kain grabs hold, drinks and then kisses Ruka!) *squeals*

[Section with Takuma & Sara]

Then in the box on page 22 as Yuuki looks on at the pair

"Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it's okay... was what I thought"

*squeals again* I'm so happy cheers
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 1:39 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!

The best part of this whole chapter:

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/5bafa40f4bfbfbed328759d978f0f736aec31fbd.jpg

Nothing changes...40pags of the same thing, I´m a bit tired =_=
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Li.llium wrote:THANK YOU!!!!!!

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/5bafa40f4bfbfbed328759d978f0f736aec31fbd.jpg

I agree! bouncing

Off to have dinner now, will come back and continue translating when I'm done. But from first glance, the rest of the chapter appears the same. Sara expects the vampire hunters to protect her. Takuma's upset that she's just "using" everyone around her (or something like that). Yagari's fiance was indeed that nurse and apparently, "Kaito's background is the same" (or similar). Kaname knew that the last obstacle to stop him would be Yuuki, Yuuki agrees, cuts her hair and attacks. and the last words of the chapter was "And then -"

Which is pretty much what I think everyone's saying "and then what?" sFun_banghead2

But I don't care, I've got my chapter moment cheers and I'm so happy. Very Happy Best pic of the entire chapter for sure!
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Wed May 23, 2012 2:16 pm

I think maybe this is the end for Kaname and Yume Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 23, 2012 2:21 pm

witlessfool wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:THANK YOU!!!!!!

I agree! bouncing

Off to have dinner now, will come back and continue translating when I'm done. But from first glance, the rest of the chapter appears the same. Sara expects the vampire hunters to protect her. Takuma's upset that she's just "using" everyone around her (or something like that). Yagari's fiance was indeed that nurse and apparently, "Kaito's background is the same" (or similar). Kaname knew that the last obstacle to stop him would be Yuuki, Yuuki agrees, cuts her hair and attacks. and the last words of the chapter was "And then -"

Which is pretty much what I think everyone's saying "and then what?" sFun_banghead2

But I don't care, I've got my chapter moment cheers and I'm so happy. Very Happy Best pic of the entire chapter for sure!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking up time to do this...we are all watching here...

It seems that Yuuki is determined t stop Kaname whatever the cost!! I am really eager to see next chapter..really what is she going to do? can she do anything to bend his heart? it reminds me so much of what Aido-dono told her..."how are you going to stop Kaname?"
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

*sniff* *sniff* I'm not cerfain what to think of Yuki's new haircut, though it looked more mature now than it did when she was human...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

thank you thank you thank you sLo_BigBearHug

Now my day is great VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 3814611447
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 pm

and the proof that yume officially ended.

when hino wanted to make yuuki go back to zero then why she made her to go with kaname? scratch

she cut he hair??for what?? scratch ah maybe this is that she officially his enemy now.

ah i think she was about to kill him when he went into bats so she grew out wings.hmmm......................this is the only thing that can be predicted with this.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 pm

lucykaede wrote:and the proof that yume officially ended.

when hino wanted to make yuuki go back to zero then why she made her to go with kaname? scratch

she cut he hair??for what?? scratch ah maybe this is that she officially his enemy now.

ah i think she was about to kill him when he went into bats so she grew out wings.hmmm......................this is the only thing that can be predicted with this.

I think that cutting her hair is quite a symbol for Kaname...he loved her hair and touched it with a lot of emotions...maybe she wants to show him that she isn´t his little girl anymore and that she doesn´t care about is feelings for her anymore (would be so horrible Sad ) she wants to show that she has grown up...

when I saw it I thought of Mulan who cut her hair because she decided to help her family in the war (sorry i only now the disney-thing^^) so seems like cutting her hair is a symbol for determination
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Katherine wrote:

I think that cutting her hair is quite a symbol for Kaname...he loved her hair and touched it with a lot of emotions...maybe she wants to show him that she isn´t his little girl anymore and that she doesn´t care about is feelings for her anymore (would be so horrible Sad ) she wants to show that she has grown up...

when I saw it I thought of Mulan who cut her hair because she decided to help her family in the war (sorry i only now the disney-thing^^) so seems like cutting her hair is a symbol for determination

ah i don't see it that way,for me short hair is zero's yuuki and long hair is kaname's yuuki.kaname's yuuki is already dead,it is more than clear that yuuki wants to kill kaname for his sins.i am more mad at this because she previously said that she wants to fall in deep depths with him.the only thing i am seeing in end is kaname sama death.oh this is so sad. Sad
    and for now i no way want to see a yume ending,that yuuki don't deserve to be with kaname sama at all.go yuuki go with zero.i don't support any ship anymore.i only support kaname and if he dies i bet it will be for a noble cause.i am prepared to see kaname's death. Sad
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

ah i don't see it that way,for me short hair is zero's yuuki and long hair is kaname's yuuki.kaname's yuuki is already dead,it is more than clear that yuuki wants to kill kaname for his sins.i am more mad at this because she previously said that she wants to fall in deep depths with him.the only thing i am seeing in end is kaname sama death.oh this is so sad. Sad
    and for now i no way want to see a yume ending,that yuuki don't deserve to be with kaname sama at all.go yuuki go with zero.i don't support any ship anymore.i only support kaname and if he dies i bet it will be for a noble cause.i am prepared to see kaname's death. Sad

I thought that Kaname will die since chapter 40 or somewhere around it so I´m not shocked but I hope that Hino-sensei shockes me and lets Kaname alive (I wouldn´t be sorry about that^^)
    Well I think that she isn´t kaname´s little girl anymore, she shows that she decided to chose her own way...and on this way killing kaname is a goal...I think that she still has feelings for him, that is visible when he pushed her away to protect her and she asks why he has done it...(Kaname is so cute how he always shows how important yuuki is for him...)
    well it´s not clear if yuuki falls in love with Zero now because whe haven´t seen a love scene yet but if we are honest we have to admit that it is quite possible now (fighting together may get people together)
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't know if you know this japanese culture, but when a woman cut her hair...this means that she had a disappointement in love...and with the act of cutting the hair she means to move on...go ahead....overcome the disappointement.....

I don't want be the bird of ill omen ooooh ....But when Yuuki drank the Zero's blood a few chapter ago, she could see how Zero reminds her.....with short hair......... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 812189494

Plus Kaname told to Yuuki to do not cut her hair!!! He had told her so many duties...(i.e. wering heeeled shoes, drink only his blood......)...
    Now it seems tha she is tired of all this duties:
    -she wear boots (I know that she wears the Night Class uniform, but there are no shadows of heeled shoes...!!) Twisted Evil
    -she cut her hair (Kaname told her to not to do). Twisted Evil
    -she drank Zero's blood (Kaname told her to drink ONLY his blood!!!) Twisted Evil

I love when Zero take Yuuki up in order to allow her to enter in the H.A.!!! my eyes...
    So sweet before a fight!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2554657431
    But looking at the Yuuki's face she looks like a little worried..!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 1098764838
    And finally whe re-saw that black widow of Sara!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 4155267722
    Grrrr I'm upset...how dare she to touch Takuma!!!!!!! Grrrrrr VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 4155267722

Well however Hino san left us for a while with a best chapter!! I could not ask for more VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2554657431
    Now I'm in peace!!! my eyes...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I don't know if you know this japanese culture, but when a woman cut her hair...this means that she had a disappointement in love...and with the act of cutting the hair she means to move on...go ahead....overcome the disappointement.....

I don't want be the bird of ill omen ooooh ....But when Yuuki drank the Zero's blood a few chapter ago, she could see how Zero reminds her.....with short hair......... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 812189494
    I love when Zero take Yuuki up in order to allow her to enter in the H.A.!!! my eyes...
    So sweet before a fight!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2554657431
    But looking at the Yuuki's face she looks like a little worried..!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 1098764838
    And finally whe re-saw that black widow of Sara!!! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 4155267722
    Grrrr I'm upset...how dare she to touch Takuma!!!!!!! Grrrrrr VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 4155267722

Well however Hino san left us for a while with a best chapter!! I could not ask for more VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2554657431
    Now I'm in peace!!! my eyes...

I think my idea about the hair was good too, but seems like is was more the european-culture and not the japanese but in the end it has the same result: she decided to leave behind her past (when she was together with Kaname) and moves on on Zero´s side (doesn´t mean she loves him now, they are partners now)

i don´t think that cutting her hair relats to the biting scene, it´s just the case that she has long hair when she was with Kaname and that she has short hair when she wasn´t with him...I wouldn´t say it´s a declaration of love (if she decides to be together with Zero there needs to be a way better scene where she confesses her love and kisses him with all of her emotion, this would be way hotter)

I think Yuuki can only think about her feelings when the fight is over...right now it looks as if she can´t classify all of her impressions...we will see (seems like it will pretty exciting now^^)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 pm

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm

(seems like it will pretty exciting now^^)
    Absolutely right! I look forward to read the english version!!!!
    The bad thing is to wait the beauty of 2 MONTHS for the next chapter................................................................................................................................
    VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2747345646 VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2747345646 VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2747345646 VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2747345646 VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! 2747345646
    It's so hard!!!!!
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I don’t think that Yume had finally ended.. In any case, it’s more of an almost climax type. It’s impossible to concoct a resolution when we haven’t even seen all the cards. With all the moments that had been built up, it’s too lame to end it like that. As of now, everything had been left in confusion because Kaname have not talked his heart out.. and even so, it would be so stupid that Yume will break just because of Sara using and confusing people around. The cutting of the hair might be significant in a way that it somehow shows Yuuki as no longer following Kaname’s will. She is no longer the girl who will grant his wishes when he himself had pushed her aside. Maybe akin to a rebellion and just to show that she’s already different from before (just like when she cut her hair before). I agree to a poster earlier when she mentioned what Aidou-dono previously said, if she’ll be able to stand equally with Kaname and if she’ll be able to stop him or reprimand him if she thinks that he’s doing something wrong. Oh well, she might be swinging the Artemis here and there but had she ever intended to kill him as to shout out that Yume had ended? I really don’t think so.. as far as I can see, Yuuki’s doing all of these to stop Kaname… merely make him stop.. discontinue.. what he is doing.. with that, it all the more shows the shoujo part of this story.. They are lovers in love with each other but cannot be together because the other one thought that it’s the best for both of them..

On the other hand, this is getting interesting.. I can finally see just what Kaname is made of.. this is already an all out war against the HA, with Zero, Yuuki, Sara.. Kaname only has Seiren as his aide, I want to see the extent of his potential. I’m already very amazed how he can escape even when Yuuki grasped him out.. I’m just worried though, he’s already loosing parts of his body without replenishing.. He’s hunger must have been too much that if ever he’ll give in to lust.. those troublesome folks’ blood may not be enough..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Yuuki seems determined to stop Kaname; despite her acting (and that's her way to react to his own cold behavior and game as a way to check him out), she is into it...if she did not care apparently she would not go that far; because simply there would be no reason for this...

the most ironic part of the whole argument here is? why does she believe that she is having any chances to stop him when the HA is actually crushing to his presence and he is overcoming anything?

simple answer: because she still has faith that he is into her and she might eventually bend him one way or another taking advantage of his weakness for her; isn't that her only hope here? she knows that...therefore i see her reactions as part of their interior game going on...the notion that he no longer cares that he shall overview her to go on with his plan is very hard to deal with...

there is still the question though that i do no see and anyone caring about it; What is Kaname doing in the HA?

if Yuuki wants to realy stop him, she has to follow him or go to him when she knows his plan...right now she knows nothing, she is in the shadows and perhaps Ruka's accident is the excuse (with Yuuki taking care of Ruka to learn more)...

if she tries to kill him and Kaname submits to it (which is not going to happen anytime soon as I see it because his plan has not been concluded yet and there are many loose ends to tie), then that's the very proof that he still loves her; a very deep act that she can't miss reading and knowing...its a verification from his part..so there are still many things to come...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

chacile wrote:

On the other hand, this is getting interesting.. I can finally see just what Kaname is made of.. this is already an all out war against the HA, with Zero, Yuuki, Sara.. Kaname only has Seiren as his aide, I want to see the extent of his potential. I’m already very amazed how he can escape even when Yuuki grasped him out.. I’m just worried though, he’s already loosing parts of his body without replenishing.. He’s hunger must have been too much that if ever he’ll give in to lust.. those troublesome folks’ blood may not be enough..

You´re absolutely right...I hope Yuuki decides to stay with him and lets him drink her blood in a hot scene *_* it would be so awesome

I think it´s time for sara too to start fighting (she needs to die as soon as posible I can´t stand seeing Takuma touching her...she is so disgusting)

Absolutely right! I look forward to read the english version!!!!
    The bad thing is to wait the beauty of 2 MONTHS for the next chapter................................................................................................................................

It's so hard!!!!!

It´s really cruel...it´s so good right now, I need moooore!!!!!
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm

I appreciate that Yuukiasked directly to Kaname why he is doing all this mess?! "Her wish" ...why?!?! and as always Kaname, smart Twisted Evil , reply with another question.......Oh come on! Don't be so mysterious!! Evil or Very Mad
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Post obsolete now that Senbyafanatic posted up her translation cheers Thanks!

Last edited by witlessfool on Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Nina, you were right. It is useless to be concerned before the chapter is released.

* You betrayed me *

Kaname-kun, I know you, deep in your heart, you is hurting. Nobody believes it, but I do. But don´t you think it overdid talking to Ruka-chan? It hurt. argue

* Sara, Touma is still alive. All the speculation that I did fall. I was expecting the death of Touma. That will be here for two months? *

* He did not want to kill me * Zero, I love you. You're a great man. Your problem is Yuki. Look for other person. Me.

Yuki got a haircut. Yes, in Japanese culture, this indicates a change of thought, direction. For me, this indicates that the hesitation she had gone. Yuki knew he had to stop Kaname, but she had not taken any action relevant to this end. As she said "If I think about what I´ll do, I'll quit"

Now, finally, she will stop him. Physically speaking. Stop. Killing, no. Yuki is unable to kill Zero or Kaname. My knowledge of her personality throughout the story makes me say this.

Takkun, you become a sick man. Poor me, I'll be the widow of my second husband.

Yagari-sensei. Yagari-sensei. Yagari-sensei. sSic_cold

Yume is over just because she cut her hair. She cut her hair. Cut the illusion she had about Kaname that he could return to her. That she could be with him again.

But cutting hair does not break the feeling. Kaname. After so much time watching him as senpai, sama, oniisama, she is comfortable in calling him so. Although this sad event. Furthermore, you are ugly now, Yuki. Chest flat and short hair, a horror.

I'm a bit boring. I always think that Hino could have used the chapter in a better way, I think she devotes much space to useless scenes.

And finally, the most epic, most anticipated, most tender scene:

KAIN-SAMA. The secpnd hottest kiss. That way, you steal my heart, my boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 am