Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
zeroandyuuki
Kara
KuranPrince
mariangie
MorningStar
SassyKnight
yuuki kiryuu
Knightmare
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
chacile
Evil in love
kialovejapan
kanachanimmortal
Katherine
Fine of Fate
juliet
Rikana-hime
Li.llium
witlessfool
nina
25 posters

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Dropsoa

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The link > http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607617087

edit: Here you can find translation posted by Witlessfool, all thanks for all the help and quick response:

Spoiler:

plus another translation here posted far below from Evil in love (thanks for sharing the link):

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/999419.html

Full translation from Senby...credit to her..

Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Nina, you were right. It is useless to be concerned before the chapter is released.

* You betrayed me *

Kaname-kun, I know you, deep in your heart, you is hurting. Nobody believes it, but I do. But don´t you think it overdid talking to Ruka-chan? It hurt. argue

* Sara, Touma is still alive. All the speculation that I did fall. I was expecting the death of Touma. That will be here for two months? *

* He did not want to kill me * Zero, I love you. You're a great man. Your problem is Yuki. Look for other person. Me.

Yuki got a haircut. Yes, in Japanese culture, this indicates a change of thought, direction. For me, this indicates that the hesitation she had gone. Yuki knew he had to stop Kaname, but she had not taken any action relevant to this end. As she said "If I think about what I´ll do, I'll quit"

Now, finally, she will stop him. Physically speaking. Stop. Killing, no. Yuki is unable to kill Zero or Kaname. My knowledge of her personality throughout the story makes me say this.

Takkun, you become a sick man. Poor me, I'll be the widow of my second husband.

Yagari-sensei. Yagari-sensei. Yagari-sensei. sSic_cold

Yume is over just because she cut her hair. She cut her hair. Cut the illusion she had about Kaname that he could return to her. That she could be with him again.

But cutting hair does not break the feeling. Kaname. After so much time watching him as senpai, sama, oniisama, she is comfortable in calling him so. Although this sad event. Furthermore, you are ugly now, Yuki. Chest flat and short hair, a horror.

I'm a bit boring. I always think that Hino could have used the chapter in a better way, I think she devotes much space to useless scenes.

And finally, the most epic, most anticipated, most tender scene:

KAIN-SAMA. The secpnd hottest kiss. That way, you steal my heart, my boy.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!!

Post by juliet Wed May 23, 2012 4:13 pm

witlessfool wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking up time to do this...we are all watching here...

Thanks for the support cheers If I fail my upcoming exams, I'll be blaming Hino-sensei geek

Here's the chunk from the kiss I've been waiting for since chapter 48 till Yuuki's thought on the pair as she watches on:

Page 17:
    Takuma: Kaname ... he won’t delay the inevitable, right? (this sentence can be interpreted in a myriad of ways, either, he won’t let things go out of order (i.e. first thing first, then the second etc.) or that he won’t delay the inevitable. Not sure, ugh, I’m going with the latter because of what Sara says)
    Sara: Of course... if I was in his position, I would also feel the opponent will only get in the way (and disturb/disrupt things)
    Sara’s bimbos: Sara-sama
    Sara: Don’t worry, I won’t let him hurt you... (lay a finger on you, same difference) Relax, Zero will get rid of him
    Takuma (?): Sara-sama

Page 18:
    Takuma (?) Unclear who’s speaking here: It must be great... to have an object to protect you...
    Takuma: you are seriously just too much... (Takuma also tagged the word “woman” at the end. Not sure what’s the best equivalent phrase in English, but it’s a Chinese way of criticizing a person)
    Takuma (con’t): to give blood to even Zero-kun...
    Sara: Are you referring to me giving strength to the sad/pathetic him? Or are you referring to me reining him in and making him obedient? (I’m confused about the first part; second part just means Sara’s now chained Zero and made him obedient to her)

Page 19:
    Takuma: I’m saying I’m jealous
    Sara: So sad/pathetic... you are also trapped by the reins and yet you mistaken those reins as “fetters” (referring back to the chapter title, which could also be translated as chains or something to that extent)
    [cups his face] alright, Takuma, if I restore your independence, what can you give me in return?

Page 20:
    Takuma: I’ll give you the thing that you couldn’t get back in the days of the Senate (i.e. when the vampire senate was still running, I guess)
    Sara: at the end, you are also just something that I can manipulate (like a tool, I think is what Sara’s implying here. Again, not sure. Hard to judge the tone of these characters)
    Box: [Even in the deep dark forest, and exhausted]

Page 21:
    [Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it’s okay... was what I thought]

The vocab here was a lot harder than the previous 16 or so pages. Hence the confusion. What they're saying is actually quite poetic and I'm definitely not doing it any justice with this translating scratch

Ah well, enjoy!

thank you!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I am going to gather the translations and put them all in the first post here to make it easier for all to read...

the poetic lines about the deep forest: the ones who have read only the scans may not know it because the first mention of the deep dark forest is in the volume 10 and after Kaname drinks from Yuuki there are some extra pages where he tells her;

"Yuki in your heart...you have a deep, dark forest...A forest that grew during the time I had to let you go...yes hold me tightly...we'll wander through it...together"...

hence Yuuki's mention of the dark forest but also her hope that they shall get out of it...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed May 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank you for the raws and for the translation.

Two months without vk? I cannot resist 1 month, not mentioning two.

Yuuki cutting her hair doesn't mean the end of yume, and go to zeki. did she in the past cut her hair because of zero? NO, she didn't. when she cut her hair at the edge of 12 - 13 yrs happened after she saw for the first time kaname's vampire side.
    No connection with zero here.

Furthermore, you are ugly now, Yuki. Chest flat and short hair, a horror.

Now yuuki is ugly like hell. if she gain some beauty after her hair amazingly grew long she certainty lost it in the spur of the moment. she looks like a tomboish girl. Again, ugly like hell.

And now in a better/hot note - I like the moment between kain and ruka - how he gave her blood through mouth.
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed May 23, 2012 4:22 pm

juliet wrote:

thank you!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I am going to gather the translations and put them all in the first post here to make it easier for all to read...

Thanks Juliet, cheers I don't think I'll continue with the translation now that there's already a full translation up on LJ. I had a read, Senyafanatic did an awesome job. Very Happy and she definitely did a much better job with Yuuki's poetic words about the forest at the end than I would have cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 23, 2012 4:25 pm

witlessfool wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Thanks Juliet, cheers I don't think I'll continue with the translation now that there's already a full translation up on LJ. I had a read, Senyafanatic did an awesome job. Very Happy and she definitely did a much better job with Yuuki's poetic words about the forest at the end than I would have cheers

You are welcome and thanks again for getting us that far -

hopefully they shall get out of that dark forest or I shall take anything less there...haha
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Yuuki: I’m no longer confused. Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body, and then…
    <<< we will live happily ever after lol XD..

I like this lines. I agree that Yuuki is ugly now. I hope her hair will grow faster because she is PB.

Sigh! Thing never change, I expected something better when I saw the preview but not really that...

The best of ch.83 is Kain x Ruki is proved.

The most disgusting is Takuma x Sara... Stupid Takuma...

Sara is the most idiotic chara in VK for the moment... Uses people to fulfill her dream. When she talked about other whom she is using disrespectfully. lol Saying Zero will kill Kaname XD, fails!!!

Kaname is the poorest chara in this chapter. He has only Seiren.. My poor Kaname cheers ..., just come to my arms, I will embrace you tightly. sLo_BigBearHug
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm

LOL, at least Yuuki has her pureblood beauty, it has to count for something since we've only saw her once properly with new cut.
    As for Sara I've only got one thing to say:
    Classic pureblood.
    The way Sara is acting is the way we've been told throughout the story that purebloods act.
    Shizuka was trapped her entire life so she'a a different case. We only saw Rido at the end of his life, but his army of level E's was an indication of it and we haven't seen any other pureblood's with that additude in action other than Sara.
    Kana-chan have seen who knows how many pb act like that so I can't blame him for going all out on them at last.
    We say that Sara=dead is doing the world a favour and Kaname (who knows the other pbs better than us) apparently agrees.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed May 23, 2012 5:17 pm

kaname only has seiren,what a nice girl she is.so loyal.yuuki is with zero now romantically or not.both wants to kill kaname.hey i don't mean she doesn't love him but i am not blind.for me kaname's yuuki is dead now and this yuuki is who is gonna end up with zero.i am mad at hino,i mean when she wanted to make this mess why she made yuuki to stay with kaname.YUUKI IS DEAD.ZERO'S YUUKI CAME FROM HER SLUMBER.

I TOLD THIS BEFORE BUT I HELD IT AS I HAD A HOPE FOR YUME BUT MY HOPE HAS FINALLY DIED.I HAVE NO HOPE FOR YUME.

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY QUITTING VK.SRY I CAN'T READ SUCH A DEPRESSED STORY AS I DON'T WANNA GO INTO A DEPRESSION PLUS I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS ACTING SO SO STUPID.

BYE BYE VK.THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME FORUM GUYS.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm

juliet wrote:
    witlessfool wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking up time to do this...we are all watching here...

Thanks for the support cheers If I fail my upcoming exams, I'll be blaming Hino-sensei geek

Here's the chunk from the kiss I've been waiting for since chapter 48 till Yuuki's thought on the pair as she watches on:

Page 17:
    Takuma: Kaname ... he won’t delay the inevitable, right? (this sentence can be interpreted in a myriad of ways, either, he won’t let things go out of order (i.e. first thing first, then the second etc.) or that he won’t delay the inevitable. Not sure, ugh, I’m going with the latter because of what Sara says)
    Sara: Of course... if I was in his position, I would also feel the opponent will only get in the way (and disturb/disrupt things)
    Sara’s bimbos: Sara-sama
    Sara: Don’t worry, I won’t let him hurt you... (lay a finger on you, same difference) Relax, Zero will get rid of him
    Takuma (?): Sara-sama

Page 18:
    Takuma (?) Unclear who’s speaking here: It must be great... to have an object to protect you...
    Takuma: you are seriously just too much... (Takuma also tagged the word “woman” at the end. Not sure what’s the best equivalent phrase in English, but it’s a Chinese way of criticizing a person)
    Takuma (con’t): to give blood to even Zero-kun...
    Sara: Are you referring to me giving strength to the sad/pathetic him? Or are you referring to me reining him in and making him obedient? (I’m confused about the first part; second part just means Sara’s now chained Zero and made him obedient to her)

Page 19:
    Takuma: I’m saying I’m jealous
    Sara: So sad/pathetic... you are also trapped by the reins and yet you mistaken those reins as “fetters” (referring back to the chapter title, which could also be translated as chains or something to that extent)
    [cups his face] alright, Takuma, if I restore your independence, what can you give me in return?

Page 20:
    Takuma: I’ll give you the thing that you couldn’t get back in the days of the Senate (i.e. when the vampire senate was still running, I guess)
    Sara: at the end, you are also just something that I can manipulate (like a tool, I think is what Sara’s implying here. Again, not sure. Hard to judge the tone of these characters)
    Box: [Even in the deep dark forest, and exhausted]

Page 21:
    [Ruka-san has Kain-senpai so it’s okay... was what I thought]

The vocab here was a lot harder than the previous 16 or so pages. Hence the confusion. What they're saying is actually quite poetic and I'm definitely not doing it any justice with this translating scratch

Ah well, enjoy!

the poetic lines about the deep forest: the ones who have read only the scans may not know it because the first mention of the deep dark forest is in the volume 10 and after Kaname drinks from Yuuki there are some extra pages where he tells her;

"Yuki in your heart...you have a deep, dark forest...A forest that grew during the time I had to let you go...yes hold me tightly...we'll wander through it...together"...

hence Yuuki's mention of the dark forest but also her hope that they shall get out of it...

I remember again this phrase on the deep and dark forest!! But I can't remember well maybe after Rido's part?! When Yuuki and Kaname went away together by Cross Accademy :/
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Juliet wrote: the poetic lines about the deep forest: the ones who have read only the scans may not know it because the first mention of the deep dark forest is in the volume 10 and after Kaname drinks from Yuuki there are some extra pages where he tells her;

hence Yuuki's mention of the dark forest but also her hope that they shall get out of it.

Exactly! And the answer to all these speculations about Yume ending Razz comes from Yuuki’s mouth >>>

From the translation of 83

Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest,

I think there is nothing left to be said Very Happy

As for the rest of the chapter hm… just a few points briefly for now.

1. Kaname is using Ruka’s accident in order to leave her and Kain behind as he promised to Kain in the volcano chapter.

2. Sara confirms officially now that she manipulates Takuma through her blood corrupting him further and further *sigh*. So the only salvation for Takuma is Sara to die … is the only way I can see to be cut that rein which Takuma thinks (in a twisted way) as a bond!

3. For Zero >>

Sara: Are you talking about me providing him, who was starving and pathetic, with my compassion and power, or are you referring to me putting a rein of obedience on him?

…nothing more to say Razz Razz Razz … Sara-sama Razz has said it all!

4. Kaname was heading to Sara before Yuuki interfere! Sara was sensing Kaname approaching and she was calling Zero –through her blood I suppose- to come and protect her … so I think this is a hint that Kaname was going really to kill her.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

lucykaede wrote:kaname only has seiren,what a nice girl she is.so loyal.yuuki is with zero now romantically or not.both wants to kill kaname.hey i don't mean she doesn't love him but i am not blind.for me kaname's yuuki is dead now and this yuuki is who is gonna end up with zero.i am mad at hino,i mean when she wanted to make this mess why she made yuuki to stay with kaname.YUUKI IS DEAD.ZERO'S YUUKI CAME FROM HER SLUMBER.

I TOLD THIS BEFORE BUT I HELD IT AS I HAD A HOPE FOR YUME BUT MY HOPE HAS FINALLY DIED.I HAVE NO HOPE FOR YUME.

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY QUITTING VK.SRY I CAN'T READ SUCH A DEPRESSED STORY AS I DON'T WANNA GO INTO A DEPRESSION PLUS I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS ACTING SO SO STUPID.

BYE BYE VK.THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME FORUM GUYS.

I don't wanna change your mind, but listen only few things please!
    -I think this isn't Yume's end!!! Do you remember when Yuuki and Zero left as enemies (after Rido's act?!), it seemed the end of Zeki, and now look! Zeki:2 Yume:1.. What you have said doesn't mean nothing...be pateient, and hope for a yume's retutn!!!
    -Remember the key that Kaname gave to Yuuki!
    -Support until the end your ship!!!
    -Me, and the others zeki fa, what would we say when Yuuki went away with Kaname (after the Rido's arc)?!
    -Please be reasonable!
    -Give time to Hino-sama!!!
    -It'n tot the end at all!!!
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Hehehe... Takuma x Sara's conversation looks like they are negotiating business agreement...it's so vampiric. I found it disgust when I read this ;
    Takuma: I’m saying that I’m jealous…
    Sara: How pathetic… you have a rein on you as well, and you even mistake that rein for a bond. It’s OK, Takuma…If I satisfy your need for possessiveness, what can you give me in return?
    Takuma: I can give you what you didn’t get during the time of the Senate.

@ kialovejapan; it refers to ch.50 here ;
    Spoiler:
    credit to SGK...

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks Evil in love!!!
    Great recollection Hino-sama!!!!
    I wanna that also Lucykaede see that thing!! To make her understand!!! bounce
    For me (IMO) the meaning of the deep and dark forest is the Yume's love now they have (especially Kaname) so many troubles to solve (Sara at first place, secondly the H.W wish,...and finally the real intention of him)....maybe only at the end Yuuki will say we finally get out to the deep and dark forest....
    How best ending!!!!!
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Hino-sama does have a plan for how this is going to end so she won't cut it off just yet. There are still lots of possibilities for every pairing, especially the main one. This is an intricate story where the fact we've been shown sometimes proves to be completly opposite of what we first thought. At least wait until this hunter association thing is over before quitting! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 2747345646
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

* He did not want to kill me *

Elegance . Nobility. Love is not envious. Love hopes all things, endures all things. Zero would never have taken advantage of the situation to get to Kaname.

He could have left Yuki thinking the worst. But he told the truth,and no one had asked about it.
    I love that about him. He is an idiot sometimes, but Zero-kun´s qualities outweigh his defects. Patience here if I like both boys.

And I have broken my heart seeing Zero hearing and seeing Yuki showing her feelings for Kaname. It´s sad realize that there isn´t Zeki per si. If Zeki´ll be going forward the final pair, it is sad that this happened more by Kana´s behavior than Yuki feelings. I don´t understand how Zekis can be happy with it.

Leaving the trio:

Zero drank Sara´s. Soon, Yuki will not be able to drink his blood again *yumes worldwide now breathe relieved.*

Things I need to understand:

1. Why is Yuki saying Zero was frozen in the dark? What´s She referring to?

Sara is completely retarded. Vanity makes people so stupid.

And the saddest part of the chapter is how Kaname is suffering because he is doing the woman he loves away from him. Ai, my heart.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Li.llium wrote:* He did not want to kill me *

Elegance . Nobility. Love is not envious. Love hopes all things, endures all things. Zero would never have taken advantage of the situation to get to Kaname.

He could have left Yuki thinking the worst. But he told the truth,and no one had asked about it.
    I love that about him. He is an idiot sometimes, but Zero-kun´s qualities outweigh his defects. Patience here if I like both boys.

And I have broken my heart seeing Zero hearing and seeing Yuki showing her feelings for Kaname. It´s sad realize that there isn´t Zeki per si. If Zeki´ll be going forward the final pair, it is sad that this happened more by Kana´s behavior than Yuki feelings. I don´t understand how Zekis can be happy with it.

Leaving the trio:

Zero drank Sara´s. Soon, Yuki will not be able to drink his blood again *yumes worldwide now breathe relieved.*

And the saddest part of the chapter is how Kaname is suffering because he is doing the woman he loves away from him. Ai, my heart.

Oh my God Li.lium! rofl
    You're so funny to me!! rofl
    I'm totally agree with you! Finally we saw that black widow of Sara (I thought that Hino-sama would make appear her much more later, but better so!!!).
    How dare she?! Tiuch Takuma?! And mocked him when he said "I'm jealous!!!" what a mean bi sSig_censored ch, ops I mean WITCH! sSic_cold ...pour Takuma-san!!!

Mmh this part in fact is quite strange and dark...maybe Yuuki is developping, she's being much more mature and deep, (I know that this transformation needs much more time, but Hino-san had give us a little taste of the new Yuuki! Maybe in this part Yuuki would mean that Zero is..(or was) completely blinded by the rage against Kaname-sama...Now they can speak normally...and shows a bit her feelings... sSc_hidingsofa

I don't understand well this part... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 1064584243
    Well I'm happy 'cause see Zero and Yuuki fight together make my heart fly high! (But I prefer to see this 2 fight against Sara than Kaname. However there is no doubt: Yuuki doesn't want kill Kaname, she wanna only stop him!! The only person that Yuuki killed was her uncle...(And it was a very bad bad bad bad bad person, Kaname is totally different from him!!) MAybe also Zero now wanna stop Kaname...and no killing him anymore....
    Oh I have an idea...Maybe that dark and deep thought of Yuuki was referring about what will Zero do in the end?! I mean after stop Kaname...Like in the Shizuka arc do you remember?!?! Now is quite similar the situation!!!!
    Many recollection and link with this amazing chapter!!! I'm so so happy!!
    sBo_jumping
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm

kialovejapan wrote:

I don't understand well this part... VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 1064584243
    Well I'm happy 'cause see Zero and Yuuki fight together make my heart fly high! (But I prefer to see this 2 fight against Sara than Kaname. However there is no doubt: Yuuki doesn't want kill Kaname, she wanna only stop him!! The only person that Yuuki killed was her uncle...(And it was a very bad bad bad bad bad person, Kaname is totally different from him!!) MAybe also Zero now wanna stop Kaname...and no killing him anymore....
    Oh I have an idea...Maybe that dark and deep thought of Yuuki was referring about what will Zero do in the end?! I mean after stop Kaname...Like in the Shizuka arc do you remember?!?! Now is quite similar the situation!!!!
    sBo_jumping

Excuse me, I still have trouble with some English phrases. I'll try to clarify:

1. Yuki wanted to go a step further. Kaname gave up on it.

2. Yuki found very bad things about Kaname. But she still wanted to be by his side.

3. My Kaname.

4. Yuki saw Kaname and Zero fighting, and Kana reaching Ruka. She cuts her hair, because she thinks it will never be a time when Kaname will return to touch in her hair again. Here, she realizes she can not be more with him because he really took a different path.

5. None of the changes related to Yuki's feelings are motivated by Zero. Romantically. She did not think of leaving Kana to stay with Zero or because she has feelings for Zero. She concluded that she and Kaname will no longer be together because Kaname has done things that prevent her from being with him.

6. That is: Zero is not the main reason. And that is sad because I have a taste of the second option here. The "If" is a hypothesis that will always exist in Zeki because "If Kaname had not quit, she would have taken a step further and my Kaname would have been complete.

When I said "I can not understand how Zekis like this" I'm not trolling you, I know you understand, Kio-chan. But I'm also a Zero fan and I'm a proud girl. I like being the first loving choice of one person. If I am not the first, I want to be the most important and decisive, at least.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:

sBo_jumping

Excuse me, I still have trouble with some English phrases. I'll try to clarify:

1. Yuki wanted to go a step further. Kaname gave up on it.

2. Yuki found very bad things about Kaname. But she still wanted to be by his side.

3. My Kaname.

4. Yuki saw Kaname and Zero fighting, and Kana reaching Ruka. She cuts her hair, because she thinks it will never be a time when Kaname will return to touch in her hair again. Here, she realizes she can not be more with him because he really took a different path.

5. None of the changes related to Yuki's feelings are motivated by Zero. Romantically. She did not think of leaving Kana to stay with Zero or because she has feelings for Zero. She concluded that she and Kaname will no longer be together because Kaname has done things that prevent her from being with him.

6. That is: Zero is not the main reason. And that is sad because I have a taste of the second option here. The "If" is a hypothesis that will always exist in Zeki because "If Kaname had not quit, she would have taken a step further and my Kaname would have been complete.

When I said "I can not understand how Zekis like this" I'm not trolling you, I know you understand, Kio-chan. But I'm also a Zero fan and I'm a proud girl. I like being the first choice of a loving person. If I am not the first, I want to be the most important and decisive, at least.

Ok! Now I am!!! ^^
    I know that Yuuki isn't going to make "pin crushes pin"
    It's just much that she realized that Kaname-sama won't stop easily!!
    I like being the first choice of a loving person. If I am not the first, I want to be the most important and decisive, at least.
    I totally agree with you....In my opinion I think that between the 2 litigants (Zero and Kaname) the 3 enjoy! And the 3 for me is Aidou-san!! Because of this picture:
    Spoiler:

Li.lliun can I ask yuo a favour?! Could you please add in a your reply the image where Yuuki cuts her hair...Sorry but I haven't seen yet, my pc is a totally dumb!! >.<
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Li.llium wrote:

When I said "I can not understand how Zekis like this" I'm not trolling you, I know you understand, Kio-chan. But I'm also a Zero fan and I'm a proud girl. I like being the first loving choice of one person. If I am not the first, I want to be the most important and decisive, at least.

lol... I don't understand either... but I really know why they are happy... Every tiny thing about Zeki is so precious for Zeki fans. I don't care if they don't extremely bash Kaname and Yume.. Kai seems to be a nice Zeki here... Even I am not the same boat with you as Zero fan but I am the same ship with you as the first (completely) loving choice, like "love only you from my whole heart". No matter what happens Yuuki and Zero are important for each other but if I talk about romance, it's always Kaname come first for Yuuki... I would like to see Yuuki no longer confused her feeling for him. She will do everything to stop him for killing PB... But she obviously won't kill him, she can't as well as Zero..

This chapter is "bond"... It talks about "bond" for everyone..

Ps. Funny thinking last preview chapter Yuuki tighten up her hair... This chapter she cut it lol... it was a hint for Hino...

Last edited by Evil in love on Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Wed May 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Kia-chan, it´s this scene. When I Had saw it in fist time, I was thinking wth is it on yuki´s hands =_=

Spoiler:

...And, everyone is thinking Yuki´ll hurt Kaname, to stop him. But, If she hurt herself in front of his eyes? It´ll be a terrible for him.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I absolutely LOVED this chapter!!! Very Happy cheers cheers VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 651225598 Thank you Hino-sama! VAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 3110612249 I think what i loved through the whole chapter was Yuuki's thoughts... she was so intense... and deep x3 I think my favorite line of this whole chapter was " you are walking further and further away from me, Kaname… I don’t think you’ll ever twine my hair (in your fingers) again. (to Zero) I’m sorry, Zero, I won’t do anything stupid again. Right now we share the same goal, don’t we?" Yay for her saying that they share the same goal! cheers And she also asked if it's ok for her to stay here... she asked Zero that. confused She needs his permission? She wants Zero's approval!! sSc_jawdrop3 hehe wub

I loved Yuuki's thoughts about Zero... though they are very sad... it was said beautifully Sad "If you entrust your body to darkness, where it is frozen, then you probably won’t feel a thing. If what’s frozen melts, you’ll feel the accompanying pain that was once frozen away.Despite all that, I still believe that one day we can walk out of this dark forest, and beams of sunlight coming through the leaves will shine on the frozen body." Yes, Yuuki... you are finally realizing that Zero is in a dark and frozen place... and he is hiding away his pain... Only you can bring him back into the warm light and unfreeze his tortured soul... x3
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 9:56 pm

@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:
    Every tiny thing about Zeki is so precious for Zeki fans.
    Me too!! When I saw that Zero take up Yuuki, my heart was beating at 10,000 km/h!!!! ^^'
    I think that the entire period when Yuuki and Kaname stayed together in the Kuran's manior...I think that this had left a deep signe in all the eki's fan!! (Included me!!! XD)
    So don't matter about that!!! We're too crazy!! Ah ah

@Li.llium: Thanks Li.llium-chan but I can't s the image in the spoiler.....>.< Damned today I wanna burn my pc....!!! It's so stupid, and make me upset!!!! crazy
    Could you please re-add?! ^^'
    Or also tell me if her new cut hair is the same when we saw the firt chapter of vampire knight...please tell me not...I love her with long hair!! She is so beautiful!!!!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT 83! FULL RAWS!!!! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 pm

kialovejapan wrote:@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:
    Me too!! When I saw that Zero take up Yuuki, my heart was beating at 10,000

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:@evil in love: Thanks for your compliments!! ^^ But it's true when you say:

Of course everything about them is precious! It's not to be considered a bad thing. xD Yumes enjoy small things too don't they? Like a look about their eyes... or two words " My Kaname" drawling Yea.... i understand how they feel cuz i'm like that over Zeki ^^ which is why I went all drawling when she said " we have the same goal" and " is it okay for me to stay here?" x3

Same goal? to protect Sara? did you Yuuki know that Zero wanted to kill all PBs as well? You can laugh if you want right now, but thing won't turn out like you thought I am sure.. Tiny things for me is mean everything about Yuuki and Zero, even they talked like friends and even when Yuuki said " we have same goal?" Yuuki asked Zero what did Zero answer? and "it's okay I stay here? << those questions are very tiny but you are full with joy, more friendship as I asked you to stay in your house, not the first time for them..They were friends in the past, anyway lol...I can't imagine when Yuuki said "My Zero" to Zero lol, how will you react?....XD rofl rofl rofl bouncing

Last edited by Evil in love on Wed May 23, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Oh yeah Zo!!!
    Every fan is happy when see a sweet scene of their beloved pairing!!! I mean otherwise you are not a fan!!! XD rofl
    So sweet Yuuki in this chapter Embarassed I can sleep with sweets dreams the night knowing that!! rofl It doesn't matter if we have to wait 2 months for the next chapter!!! I'll read and re-read this chpter until to consume my mouse!!!! rofl XD
    Pay attention at the title of this chapter BOND!! This has 3 meanings:
    1) Yuuki finally is free to the Kaname's bond!! She can set herself freerly in the sky!! And fly away with her wings by Kaname-sama XD rofl
    2) The second meaning is about Zero-kun...He was bounded by that black widow of Sara.....>.< damned...What she is going to planning?!?!?! She pisses me off explosive
    3)Another meaning could be referred to Ruka who betrayed Kaname, choosing to protect Kiryu....she broke the bond to Kaname and finally can see Kain's feeling!!!
    The Hino sama is a really great mind!!! cheers Twisted Evil
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Oh yeah Zo!!!
    Every fan is happy when see a sweet scene of their beloved pairing!!! I mean otherwise you are not a fan!!! XD rofl
    So sweet Yuuki in this chapter Embarassed I can sleep with sweets dreams the night knowing that!! rofl It doesn't matter if we have to wait 2 months for the next chapter!!! I'll read and re-read this chpter until to consume my mouse!!!! rofl XD
    Pay attention at the title of this chapter BOND!! This has 3 meanings:
    1) Yuuki finally is free to the Kaname's bond!! She can set herself freerly in the sky!! And fly away with her wings by Kaname-sama XD rofl
    2) The second meaning is about Zero-kun...He was bounded by that black widow of Sara.....>.< damned...What she is going to planning?!?!?! She pisses me off explosive
    3)Another meaning could be referred to Ruka who betrayed Kaname, choosing to protect Kiryu....she broke the bond to Kaname and finally can see Kain's feeling!!!
    The Hino sama is a really great mind!!! cheers Twisted Evil

@evil in love:
    Same goal? to protect Sara?
    Sorry do you read the first translation of chapter 83?! Zero sid to Yuuki that first of all they have to STOP Kaname....!!!! This is the same goal.....Sara doesn't match in this goal...... rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am