Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
Kara
sweetsolace
Knightmare
MGM
mariangie
Akaruisama
Kanamelover<3
KuranPrince
libra
Rose
nina
rumland
juliet
17 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by juliet Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 raws.... Baidu follow the links...

some pics first mentioned in LJ

Adding: A translation was given by WitlessFool on Lj, posted in two parts; here we go...

Part 1

Part 2

and finally translation is here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71 thank you rumland!

Last edited by juliet on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by Kara Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 am

Also, I thought page 25 was interesting:

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/25

Yuuki seems to have a very different role in organizing the nightclass than when Kaname used to be the head of the dorm. When Kaname was in charge of the first night class. Maybe it's because she's still relatively new to being a pureblood and not sure what to do with this new authority she has over vampires, or I guess it's just her personality, but there's a big difference between how Kaname held power over the Night class and how Yuuki is acting now..? Kaname had the class completely under his control, and used his power as a pureblood to have authority over them, but Yuuki doesn't seem to be enforcing any kind of obedience among the class (like how she made her sentence a request rather than an order, as would be expected from a pureblood). Maybe this is also what Aidou meant earlier in the chapter when he rebuked her for not upholding the 'dignity' of the purebloods? She's treating the others as equals rather than vampires of a lower class / level to her Smile It could be another attempt at unity among the vampires, since Yuuki wants comrades who are willingly loyal to her without actually having to enforce anything on them. The class volunteered themselves to help after Yuuki assured them that she wasn't going to ORDER them to do anything they didn't wish to do, so perhaps this could be foreshadowing for more co-existence to come..? scratch

I don't know :| Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I wasn't sure how much plot development actually occured during this chapter, but somehow I thought that was significant.... Smile Either that or Yuuki still doesn't really know what she's doing yet, (as Rima pointed out on the next page) she doesn't have much charisma, so Yuuki's not really a natural leader. Maybe in Kaname's absence we'll get to see her character develop a little more... Very Happy

(By the way, sorry if I repeated myself or didn't really make much sense there. I'm not too good at explaining my thoughts Embarassed )
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Kara wrote:Hahaha I love her little rain boots !! Very Happy She looks so cute.... Smile

So I guess the next chapter is the hunters (i.e Zero), Yuuki and the Night Class all going into town to fight together....? Can't wait for the next chapter Smile

I suppose now since it took so long to get the scanlation for 71 scratch It's only 2 weeks until the next chapter is published in LaLa and we get the 72 raws cheers

umm...by the way, this is kind of off topic, but....
    Did anyone else notice that on page 30 on the far left panel there's a shot between Zero's legs? wub lol! Hahaha sorry I just had to point that out... :lol: off topic

Ah lol! never noticed that XD
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Kara wrote:Also, I thought page 25 was interesting:

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/25

Yuuki seems to have a very different role in organizing the nightclass than when Kaname used to be the head of the dorm. When Kaname was in charge of the first night class. Maybe it's because she's still relatively new to being a pureblood and not sure what to do with this new authority she has over vampires, or I guess it's just her personality, but there's a big difference between how Kaname held power over the Night class and how Yuuki is acting now..? Kaname had the class completely under his control, and used his power as a pureblood to have authority over them, but Yuuki doesn't seem to be enforcing any kind of obedience among the class (like how she made her sentence a request rather than an order, as would be expected from a pureblood). Maybe this is also what Aidou meant earlier in the chapter when he rebuked her for not upholding the 'dignity' of the purebloods? She's treating the others as equals rather than vampires of a lower class / level to her Smile It could be another attempt at unity among the vampires, since Yuuki wants comrades who are willingly loyal to her without actually having to enforce anything on them. The class volunteered themselves to help after Yuuki assured them that she wasn't going to ORDER them to do anything they didn't wish to do, so perhaps this could be foreshadowing for more co-existence to come..? scratch

you are right it seems that way... however I'm a bit at crossroads regarding what Yuki told them:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/6
    it doesn't feel like she wants to be seen as an "equal" but something lower than an equal because of the way she phrased it, like they are the ones who should order her to do things bounce :silent: I don't know I just get that meaning... And also when she said the night class will be punished if they do something to the humans she said it so..feebly. It just lacks spunk, or even just a bit of authority. I find it wrong that she would place herself at their level (or lower than it by becoming "errand girl") and also be the one who can punish them if they do something wrong (instead of Zero) The picture kind of lacks credibility... but hopefully Yuki's idea of cooperation is appetizing enough for them to cooperate with her without conflict cheers

I don't think she will stay long in the night class because she sent a request for Takuma to be the president and Yuki is just perhaps acting as facilitator of the class for the moment. However she looked like she tried to enroll herself in a class for purebloods, but that her level was too low for it lol! anyway her action to go to town with the night class and others sound like she's taking an active role in helping a lot of people which is good, i just hope she doesn't get in trouble for it
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Thank you rumland for sharing the link cheers cheers cheers cheers
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Finaly the chap. Is out! The only good thing with the delay is that now remaining less than 2 weeks for chp. 72 raws! cheers bounce

Kara wrote: Kaname had the class completely under his control, and used his power as a pureblood to have authority over them, but Yuuki doesn't seem to be enforcing any kind of obedience among the class (like how she made her sentence a request rather than an order, as would be expected from a pureblood). Maybe this is also what Aidou meant earlier in the chapter when he rebuked her for not upholding the 'dignity' of the purebloods? She's treating the others as equals rather than vampires of a lower class / level to her

sweetsolace wrote: you are right it seems that way... however I'm a bit at crossroads regarding what Yuki told them:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/6
    it doesn't feel like she wants to be seen as an "equal" but something lower than an equal because of the way she phrased it, like they are the ones who should order her to do things
    I find it wrong that she would place herself at their level (or lower than it by becoming "errand girl") and also be the one who can punish them if they do something wrong (instead of Zero)

I agree with sweetsolace on this matter …

Kaname didn’t use his powers as a PB over the NC and this is stated several times … here an example I could find …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2117-12/vampire-knight/chapter-15.html

… but his personality is “leading” and the others “obeyed” him out of respect mostly and cuz they trusted him.

IMO if Yuuki tried to “control” them like Kaname did it would be hilarious … she would be a laughing stock cuz she doesn’t have it. But also sweetsolace was right … seems like she’s putting her self under them, not even as equal. IMO every group needs a leader to function … just Yuuki should balance between Kaname’s way and hers “I’m an errand girl” ROFL.

My wonder is why she is running all alone to go deal with the “rebellious” vampires since some of the students agreed to help her out. Where is Hanabusa? I guess it would be answered on the next chapter … :roll:

I can't wait ... bounce bounce bounce
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I think that since she's returned to the Academy to form the new Night class, Yuuki has sort of gotten back into the role she had prior to leaving in the first place. Really, she's only been a pureblood for a year now (well, re-awakened as a pureblood, you know what I mean :roll: ), which isn't long at all since she practically grew up as a human. When she was human at the academy, she looked up to Kaname more than anyone else, and always seemed to have this respect for the Night Class. When Yuuki was first turned back into a pureblood at the end of the first arc, she herself said that she found it weird that she was suddenly receiving all this respect from the Night class:

http://www.manga2u.org/Vampire_Knight/37/14/

So I suppose Yuuki might not yet have truly grasped how important she is now...?? She does to some extend, like how she knows that she must protect the treaty of co-existence between vampires and hunters in Kaname's absence, but she's still Yuuki :roll: So a lot of the time it kind of feels like she's making it up as she goes along and is ever the optimist in hoping for the best cheers

It just seems that since the return to the academy, it's been a bit of a role-reversal. Last time, she was a student of the Day Class without much influence over anyone, and who Aidou (and also the majority of the Night class) didn't give a second thought to. Now she's the temporary leader and organizer of the Night Class and everyone's looking to her for guidance in instructing them Smile
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Haha, Yuuki is so cute when she is losing it http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/6

rofl

My wonder is why she is running all alone to go deal with the “rebellious” vampires since some of the students agreed to help her out. Where is Hanabusa? I guess it would be answered on the next chapter …
    I think that she does well and she does not interfiere the hunters, to tell you the truth it reminds me of Kaname that had send Shiki and Takuma to deal with some level-e vampires. Perhaps another obligation of the so called leader to guarantee to his/her vampires, the less involvement from the the hunter's part?
    After all hunters are naturally enemies of the vampires, so it would be less likely for a leader to want them all the time involved in vampire's society problems.
    Another part that I believe we shall see that Yuuki is also responsible for the nightclass to behave well (so that the less interferience from the hunters will be needed) as Kaname did..

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

IMO the hunters and vampires need to start hunting together even if it might fell a little straonge at first, you cant get coexistence from keeping them apart Smile
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 pm

nina wrote:
    I agree with sweetsolace on this matter …

Kaname didn’t use his powers as a PB over the NC and this is stated several times … here an example I could find …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2117-12/vampire-knight/chapter-15.html

… but his personality is “leading” and the others “obeyed” him out of respect mostly and cuz they trusted him.

IMO if Yuuki tried to “control” them like Kaname did it would be hilarious … she would be a laughing stock cuz she doesn’t have it. But also sweetsolace was right … seems like she’s putting her self under them, not even as equal. IMO every group needs a leader to function … just Yuuki should balance between Kaname’s way and hers “I’m an errand girl” ROFL.

My wonder is why she is running all alone to go deal with the “rebellious” vampires since some of the students agreed to help her out. Where is Hanabusa? I guess it would be answered on the next chapter … :roll:

I can't wait ... bounce bounce bounce

I think one of the reasons why the night class follow Kaname and respect him is because they see he is a pureblood with good intentions in contrast to the others who they generally fear. I think all vampires fear purebloods in some way because of their power/abilities, for Kaname it's probably the same but there's admiration and respect involve with him.

Yuki is totally starting to renew this by exposing the night class to the wonders of her naivety and innocence as pureblood who wants "everyone to cooperate" and treat her as "Errand Girl" and also "Punisher" combined :cheers" whoo! cant wait to see her succeed in it Surprised

And yes Razz where's Aido-chan?? Razz I hope he goes with yuki lol! probably hino decided he had too much screening time as side character and let him rest Very Happy anyway i think he will show up next chapter..i hope

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon May 09, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 09, 2011 8:44 pm

juliet wrote:Haha, Yuuki is so cute when she is losing it http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/6

rofl

My wonder is why she is running all alone to go deal with the “rebellious” vampires since some of the students agreed to help her out. Where is Hanabusa? I guess it would be answered on the next chapter …

Ha..ha..I must be still in the sleeping mode...you talked of vampires..I talked of hunters..

Anyway, LOL, I guess they must be following LOL...

rumland wrote:IMO the hunters and vampires need to start hunting together even if it might fell a little straonge at first, you cant get coexistence from keeping them apart Smile

I think that they are supposed to be responsible for different areas
    Vampires that cause trouble to Vampires- Dealt by Nobles
    Vampires that cause trouble to humans- Hunters

Even though I think that level-e fall somewhere between two, initially being the hunters responsibility, but vampires should always be responsible for their creation or the harm that they can provoke.

Even though it seems that HA has now surpassed a bit its areas of authority, hm, hm,, sSic_cold
    xenophobia
    Human

Post by xenophobia Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 am

It seems the plots are adding up and are leading down to a tragic end.

When it showed in the recent flashback where Kaname was wielding both the Artemis and Bloody Rose. It starts to explain why Bloody Rose was easily willing to turn against its wielder Zero when the voice of Kaname was heard. If it wasn't for Yuki, Kaname would had killed Zero for pointing Bloody Rose at her when he threaten to kill her...

My theory is that Kaname will start killing off Pure blood and high level vampires... which in turn cause them to align with the hunter association and team up. Two enemies becoming allies against an even greater threat, Kaname. Everything Kaname does will look really dark and evil, painting him as the demon that must be exterminated.

Zero(future head of the hunter association) and Yuuki(Future head leader of the vampire) will be the one who will face off against him in the final fight.

Bloody Rose will not hurt Kaname, so Zero will be out... leaving Yuuki who will be the one that will be responsible for the final blow.

Because Yuuki has this ability to see a person's memory, she will see that all these things Kaname did was all for her. To give her a better future, and that he was willing to be the great evil if it means paving a brighter future for Yuuki. She cries, he dies...

Tragic ending just the way Hino, Matsuri like.

Zero (Leader of the Hunter association) and Yuuki(leader of the vampires) gets married, thus creating the Union of vampire and human

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

xenophobia wrote:It seems the plots are adding up and are leading down to a tragic end.

When it showed in the recent flashback where Kaname was wielding both the Artemis and Bloody Rose. It starts to explain why Bloody Rose was easily willing to turn against its wielder Zero when the voice of Kaname was heard. If it wasn't for Yuki, Kaname would had killed Zero for pointing Bloody Rose at her when he threaten to kill her...

My theory is that Kaname will start killing off Pure blood and high level vampires... which in turn cause them to align with the hunter association and team up. Two enemies becoming allies against an even greater threat, Kaname. Everything Kaname does will look really dark and evil, painting him as the demon that must be exterminated.

Zero(future head of the hunter association) and Yuuki(Future head leader of the vampire) will be the one who will face off against him in the final fight.

Bloody Rose will not hurt Kaname, so Zero will be out... leaving Yuuki who will be the one that will be responsible for the final blow.

Because Yuuki has this ability to see a person's memory, she will see that all these things Kaname did was all for her. To give her a better future, and that he was willing to be the great evil if it means paving a brighter future for Yuuki. She cries, he dies...

Tragic ending just the way Hino, Matsuri like.

Zero (Leader of the Hunter association) and Yuuki(leader of the vampires) gets married, thus creating the Union of vampire and human

Very tragic but I like it except the fact that Yuki has to kill Kaname, I would rather it have Kaname in pain (cus of Zero attacking him) then he asks Yuki to deal the final blow so he isn't in pain. Apart from that I like it!
    bouncing
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I beleive in another plot...

Kaname is covering for what Sara is doing, (he kille dthat pureblood guy whom sara ripped his heart out of) and he had to kill the vampire father of Hanabusa because he saw it all. That is why Kaname said "I will tell you something" so that the guy would understand why kaname couldnt let him live... Of course it looks like he murdured him..
    Sara is going off killing purebloods to gather power to become queen,
    Kaname follows her, letting her kill them, to be able to kill her and take her final power.
    Kaname and yuuki will start to rebuild the vampire society, Zero will protect it ;) ;)
    Just like Kanames oroginal plan was, to create weapons that could kill vampires, it has been done. Now he believes in the co excistence.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

minimalve wrote:I beleive in another plot...

Kaname is covering for what Sara is doing, (he kille dthat pureblood guy whom sara ripped his heart out of) and he had to kill the vampire father of Hanabusa because he saw it all. That is why Kaname said "I will tell you something" so that the guy would understand why kaname couldnt let him live... Of course it looks like he murdured him..
    Kaname follows her, letting her kill them, to be able to kill her and take her final power.
    Kaname and yuuki will start to rebuild the vampire society, Zero will protect it ;) ;)
    Just like Kanames oroginal plan was, to create weapons that could kill vampires, it has been done. Now he believes in the co excistence.

I prefer minimalve's version!!!! cheers bounce

Welcome on board minimalve sSig_hi
    Have a nice time with us sFun_cheerleader2
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm

nina wrote:

Yes me too. I can not handle well tragic ends lately..ah sFun_cheerleader2 Ah next chapter is not that far away. I do not know how much Kaname deprivation I can also handle there.LOL. Also where are my manners? sSig_welcome5 to all new members.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu May 12, 2011 5:57 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

Yes me too. I can not handle well tragic ends lately..ah sFun_cheerleader2 Ah next chapter is not that far away. I do not know how much Kaname deprivation I can also handle there.LOL. Also where are my manners? sSig_welcome5 to all new members.

I think exacty the same sLo_BigBearHug. Kaname is a chess player, he takes now another game. I think he treats Sara as a pawn he uses to realise his own plan.
    It is interesting why did he let Yuuki to see a assassination.
    Propably he knew where she is and with whom she is. It prooves he wanted to be separated from her to make her safe.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Propably he knew where she is and with whom she is. It prooves he wanted to be separated from her to make her safe.

Yes I have the same feelling. If Kaname's plan is risky or dangerous, he would never endager Yuuki and mix her at his plans or even more risking her well being by sharing with her any information that the hunters could take use of. so it's better that way for now I think. He can move along while Yuuki stays on the safe side working for co-existence purposes that was his ideal all along... cheers
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I have a question regarding chapter 71,.. in the end.. we see that Kaname has blood on his face and seems to be licking his fingers?
    Also we see an injured pureblood, is that the same vampire Kaien Cross is good friends with?
    Why would Kaname kill that guy himself? (do note it looks like Kaname ripped his heart out just like Sara ripped that other guys heart out.. doesn't it?) if not, then who is it that he injured?

I also want to add to the plot I believe is taking place,.. Kaname and Yuuki agreed to start all over with each other, did Kaname take it one step forward and decided to perhaps... Start the Vampire world all over as well? He is after all, one of the ancestors,.. one of the founders..
    What in the world did he do to Ruka before they split as well? geesh so many questions..
    Smile
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

Thank you Thank you! Smile
    I have been in love with this series since it started way back in 2008 Very Happy
    Just never came to it to join a Forum but I think this will be fun Smile Some people to share the crazy questions with hihi* Very Happy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

xenophobia wrote: My theory is that Kaname will start killing off Pure blood and high level vampires... which in turn cause them to align with the hunter association and team up. Two enemies becoming allies against an even greater threat, Kaname. Everything Kaname does will look really dark and evil, painting him as the demon that must be exterminated.
    What about Sara’s threat? She might turn out to be the greater threat than Kaname, we still don’t know... I don’t think Kaname will ally himself with Sara, their goals seem really far apart right now: Kaname fulfils his original plan to take out purebloods while Sara continues to build her army of human slaves.

Zero is still pending to be the leader. he can change his mind since he didn’t really decide anything about it. and his Level E condition was not yet resolved, and there’s a chance it may assault him any time in the future.
    As for Yuki, unless Kaname dies she won’t resume to be head leader of the vampire yet. For now she is the current head representative of vampires.
    I can see the two of them fighting together though, just like in Rido’s battle. I just hope Zero won’t throw her off the roof again.

[quote] Bloody Rose will not hurt Kaname, so Zero will be out... leaving Yuuki who will be the one that will be responsible for the final blow.
    There’s a strong possibility that Artemis also came from Kaname, and might react the same with bloody rose and obey him.

LOL.... I remember Yuki had no drastic reaction over Kaname killing Aido-dono... only that she wanted to personally see him to ask him why. Kaname also confessed killing the council and Shizuka to her, to which she replied, “If your sins were because of me, then I want to go down with you... Please taint me too, onii-sama.” its quite interesting to see how yuki will react to Kaname's plans though because of this. I think Yuki will only fight against Kaname if he urged her into it and she has no choice. I can also see her fighting against him if her ideals are more important to her than him, and if she sees that his ways threaten to destroy her ideals. I can see her killing him if Kaname was beyond reasoning and he wanted death by her hands.

Zero is a vampire now. he is no longer human.

great idea! cheers and welcome! Very Happy
    lol I never thought of that before... it fits.. but I don't understand Kaname's latest action, he just wounded the pureblood? Or is that pureblood's heart already taken and Sara had accomplished her task is to kill purebloods ? And if Kaname wants all that pb power by eating Sara at the end, what's he going to do with it..? :l
    if that was the reason why aido-dono died, that kaname couldn't let him talk about what sara did because she has to get all the power for him in the end, it's the same with silencing him instead of reasoning with him because he has it... it feels a bit simplistic for me. just my two cents. cheers

minivalve wrote:I have a question regarding chapter 71,.. in the end.. we see that Kaname has blood on his face and seems to be licking his fingers?
    Also we see an injured pureblood, is that the same vampire Kaien Cross is good friends with?

No, they're different purebloods.
    this is from chapter 58 where Isaya shows up with his girl servant
    Spoiler:

this is the pureblood and his girl companion in chapter 71
    Spoiler:

the clothing is also different. Isaya dresses the way Kaname and Zero does, with collared shirt and jacket on, while the pureblood dressed in robes or kimono. Their girl companion also looks different: Isaya's servant had her hair parted in the middle, while the pureblood's companion hair had fringe

Why would Kaname kill that guy himself? (do note it looks like Kaname ripped his heart out just like Sara ripped that other guys heart out.. doesn't it?) if not, then who is it that he injured?

well, if you look at it, the pureblood's chest has no hole in it, which would be obvious if his heart was already taken XD lol just a thought...

I also want to add to the plot I believe is taking place,.. Kaname and Yuuki agreed to start all over with each other, did Kaname take it one step forward and decided to perhaps... Start the Vampire world all over as well? He is after all, one of the ancestors,.. one of the founders..
    What in the world did he do to Ruka before they split as well? geesh so many questions..

yes I agree hino is taking her time adding more mystery and less/zero explanation on the plot XD LOL
    I have no idea what Kaname is thinking.. but I hope he remembers his promise to her
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 pm

@Irrelevant, great avatar solace, did I mention it? LOL...

@Minivalve, I also believe that Kaname did not kill that vampire there/ is not shown yet, plus why to take his heart? just because Sara acted that way? For the time being it looks like an injury like in Touma's case..or some kind of punishment, reasons unknown.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

@Minivalve, I also believe that Kaname did not kill that vampire there/ is not shown yet, plus why to take his heart? just because Sara acted that way? For the time being it looks like an injury like in Touma's case..or some kind of punishment, reasons unknown. [/quote]

Oooo! then lets pretend perhaps this guy did something really bad like touma,... but.. touma hurt yuuki,.. this one.. did not? hmm... He could be responsible for the kidnapping of children?
    But then again.. no hole in his chest, the blood is pouring out, from his chest area, I will continue to imagine that the kimono is just hiding the apparent "hole" Very Happy
    mystery indeed...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

juliet wrote:@Irrelevant, great avatar solace, did I mention it? LOL..
    thank you.... sLo_BigBearHug im glad it did its job sLo_BigBearHug

@topic
    most probably the blood on kaname's face came from the pureblood he injured. there are so many parallels happening in hino's story now it seems if that pureblood is injured on the chest it might be similar to what sara did to touma's chest when she scratched him too... lol not that kaname scratched him too in that way Surprised but the location of the injury is the same
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm

minimalve wrote:

@Minivalve, I also believe that Kaname did not kill that vampire there/ is not shown yet, plus why to take his heart? just because Sara acted that way? For the time being it looks like an injury like in Touma's case..or some kind of punishment, reasons unknown.

Oooo! then lets pretend perhaps this guy did something really bad like touma,... but.. touma hurt yuuki,.. this one.. did not? hmm... He could be responsible for the kidnapping of children?
    But then again.. no hole in his chest, the blood is pouring out, from his chest area, I will continue to imagine that the kimono is just hiding the apparent "hole" Very Happy
    mystery indeed...[/quote]

Oh I see, well we can not pretend that he killed him either...neither we can pretend that he ate his heart...or pretend that Kaname asked him to take out the kimono to rip his heart out..mystery indeed...What's the point?

Friendly note; your signature by the way has the wrong translation.

@solace, it did...it did...ha...
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

What is the right translation?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

The correct translation is

"This time I want him to engrave the time that we have been spending together in his memories"...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 am