Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
Kara
sweetsolace
Knightmare
MGM
mariangie
Akaruisama
Kanamelover<3
KuranPrince
libra
Rose
nina
rumland
juliet
17 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by juliet Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 raws.... Baidu follow the links...

some pics first mentioned in LJ

Adding: A translation was given by WitlessFool on Lj, posted in two parts; here we go...

Part 1

Part 2

and finally translation is here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71 thank you rumland!

Last edited by juliet on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

The correct translation is

"This time I want him to engrave the time that we have been spending together in his memories"...

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Drops5black

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by sweetsolace Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 pm

juliet wrote:The correct translation is

"This time I want him to engrave the time that we have been spending together in his memories"...

yes, I recall this was discussed before and that was the meaning instead of burn. it was around the time when Kaname and Yuki lived together.

@offtopic
    sLo_BigBearHug glad you're back juliet~
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 10:21 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:The correct translation is

yes, I recall this was discussed before and that was the meaning instead of burn. it was around the time when Kaname and Yuki lived together.

@offtopic
    sLo_BigBearHug glad you're back juliet~

Are you guys sure?
    This one occured when Kaname killed Hanabusas father and she grew her butterfly wings...?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm

yes we are sure...!! that's the one.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Thu May 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Ooo.. this gives the story (to me) an entire new meaning...

What does she mean? (I thought it was her remembering Kanames words in his own darkness)
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu May 12, 2011 11:36 pm

minimalve wrote:Ooo.. this gives the story (to me) an entire new meaning...

What does she mean? (I thought it was her remembering Kanames words in his own darkness)

She means she wants to build their experiences together to be remembered or be as significant as the ones she saw in Kaname's past memories.

Means 2 things, both to do with her low esteem, one that she doesn't think she's made much on an impact on Kaname so far and I suspect she was at least partly a reflection of her inadequacies in comparison to the past companion who named Kaname and made such an impact on his life, but ultimately Yuuki too, wants to make that impact.

Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

Knightmare wrote:

She means she wants to build their experiences together to be remembered or be as significant as the ones she saw in Kaname's past memories.

Means 2 things, both to do with her low esteem, one that she doesn't think she's made much on an impact on Kaname so far and I suspect she was at least partly a reflection of her inadequacies in comparison to the past companion who named Kaname and made such an impact on his life, but ultimately Yuuki too, wants to make that impact.

Yes..You are right..

This chapter is ok , it's just a prolonged chapter to make next one more interesting. I don't like the part that Yuuki is showing her stupidity as when she was human. Maybe Zero will accept her faster lol..The last page seems that he's worried about her a bit. I like the last 4 pages..I can't wait to see what Sara will do if she find Yuuki, and also what Yuuki will do with vampires and will I see Zero's hint to fall Level E again? But the most I am looking forward to seeing is what Kaname will show/do in the chapter.. need him more.. Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 12415
    xenophobia
    Human

Post by xenophobia Fri May 13, 2011 3:27 am

Sophgirl1 wrote:

Very tragic but I like it except the fact that Yuki has to kill Kaname, I would rather it have Kaname in pain (cus of Zero attacking him) then he asks Yuki to deal the final blow so he isn't in pain. Apart from that I like it!
    bouncing

LoL... yeah, not many people like tragic ending. But I don't see a future where Kaname and Yuuki can be together, dont get me wrong... I am a yuukixkaname shipper. But it seems like the author will make it yuukixzero.

minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Fri May 13, 2011 9:29 am

Knightmare wrote:

Thank you for the explanation Smile
    I like this quote as well, but I get pissed at Kaname for a little while...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Kaname_lover wrote:

Yes..You are right..

This chapter is ok , it's just a prolonged chapter to make next one more interesting. I don't like the part that Yuuki is showing her stupidity as when she was human. Maybe Zero will accept her faster lol..The last page seems that he's worried about her a bit. I like the last 4 pages..I can't wait to see what Sara will do if she find Yuuki, and also what Yuuki will do with vampires and will I see Zero's hint to fall Level E again? But the most I am looking forward to seeing is what Kaname will show/do in the chapter.. need him more.. Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 12415

Yeah this chapter seemed so small …

I hope you’re right and we’ll get to see Kaname in the next chap. … I can’t take it any more ... I missed him so much Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-031

Somewhere I read that the next chapter will have more pages than usual <<< fingers crossed!

And emm about your signature … poor Kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-001 … what a torture haha!
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Fri May 13, 2011 7:54 pm

I didn't like this chapter, basically we didn't found out anything new accept that Kaname is still killing around ( poor baby what is he thinking) and what was with the thirst scene, Yuki is thinking about Zero and his word that he only wants her blood ( in which chapter was that help ) so guys what do you think is ZERO- YUKI-BLOOD DRINKING RITUAL NEXT OR Smile) comments:)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Rose wrote:I didn't like this chapter, basically we didn't found out anything new accept that Kaname is still killing around ( poor baby what is he thinking) and what was with the thirst scene, Yuki is thinking about Zero and his word that he only wants her blood ( in which chapter was that help ) so guys what do you think is ZERO- YUKI-BLOOD DRINKING RITUAL NEXT OR Smile) comments:)

He didn’t kill that unknown vampire/PB … from the scene we can see that he just injured/punished him like what he did with Touma.

Also Yuuki isn’t thinking Zero and then felling thirsty … Zero comes to her mind when she’s talking to Cross … she’s thinking the incident with the child and the escaped vampire. She thinks that Zero it might facing again the level-e issue and that’s why he affected so much from the wounded child and left the vampire escape since she believes that Zero should have let go all the feelings for her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 pm

nina wrote:
    Rose wrote:I didn't like this chapter, basically we didn't found out anything new accept that Kaname is still killing around ( poor baby what is he thinking) and what was with the thirst scene, Yuki is thinking about Zero and his word that he only wants her blood ( in which chapter was that help ) so guys what do you think is ZERO- YUKI-BLOOD DRINKING RITUAL NEXT OR Smile) comments:)

He didn’t kill that unknown vampire/PB … from the scene we can see that he just injured/punished him like what he did with Touma.

Also Yuuki isn’t thinking Zero and then felling thirsty … Zero comes to her mind when she’s talking to Cross … she’s thinking the incident with the child and the escaped vampire. She thinks that Zero it might facing again the level-e issue and that’s why he affected so much from the wounded child and left the vampire escape since she believes that Zero should have let go all the feelings for her.

True what you say Nina, I really wonder where all these wrong impressions come from? First Kaname we did not see him to kill/neither to eat anybody's heart, secondly Yuuki's thirst has nothing to do with Zero's thirst. Until now there is nothing that connects the two points...Yuuki reflects on Zero's thirst not on Zero's feelings (couldn't she be thinking of a kiss?) instead? she worries about him falling again; I think that's the main issue that we should worry us here.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

True what you say Nina, I really wonder where all these wrong impressions come from? First Kaname we did not see him to kill/neither to eat anybody's heart, secondly Yuuki's thirst has nothing to do with Zero's thirst. Until now there is nothing that connects the two points...Yuuki reflects on Zero's thirst not on Zero's feelings (couldn't she be thinking of a kiss?) instead? she worries about him falling again; I think that's the main issue that we should worry us here.

You're right . We have no evidence Kaname had killed that pureblood vampire ( A Hio????) . For now it appears to be just punish for something .

I suspect Kaname's actions are not to kill all purebloods . Because if that was his real purporse he could easily kill Youma and Sara ( maybe also the mysterious girl who appears to be Touma's sister ) before . Maybe he is looking for certain pureblood vampires . Maybe I think the ones who were involved with his past despair episode Something that had to happen around 1000 to 2000 years ago . . Maybe the ones responsable to kill his past Queen and wife . They have to be older purebloods ( around 1000 to 2000 years ones at least ) . Sara is a really young pureblood vampire ( probably less than 100 years ) . So she is not in Kaname's list by now . But these are only speculations so far .

Yuuki is very worried about Zero . But her fears had more to be related to her visions of Zero losing control during the event of him getting splash with the blood of the little girl . Instead of her desire of Zero's blood . Or viceversa . Yuuki has noticed at last Zero is not a stable Level D as most characters at the story think he is . That for some unknow reason for her , he is in risk to fall again to Level E or THE END .
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Knightmare Sat May 14, 2011 5:13 am

Kaname and his reasons, its soooo slow to come up with answers and it doesn't help that he gives really weird and vague answers about his reasons even when these people ask him why. Its not really the "good" route of someone who punishes his they go around killing or maiming people without explanation.

That scene of Zero stating that is from Chapter 46. Nah, I think any blood drinking between them is a while away.

Is there another wounded person/clothes or something in the bottom of the panel with the injured pureblood? What is that?

Maybe the ones responsable to kill his past Queen and wife
    Why kill them now? Why get upset about getting revenge now? Why not earlier? I hate not knowing what Kaname wants, yet it seems to be asked and he's doing so much without anybody really knowing what is driving him!

And again...what was Kaname waiting for in that coffin? What was Kaname longing for to return since the answer wasn't Yuuki - or was Rido's questions all just pointless misdirection - if thats the case, then I wish that could have been made clear at least after the flashbacks!

I'm starting to really get annoyed at how many mysteries and constantly mysterious things these characters say that doesn't give any answers. the only thing Kaname's past preview answered was the creation of the hunters and the inventions of their weapons and the latter wasn't even a question. His reason for going into slumber was still vague!!!!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 am

Knightmare wrote:
    And again...what was Kaname waiting for in that coffin? What was Kaname longing for to return since the answer wasn't Yuuki - or was Rido's questions all just pointless misdirection - if thats the case, then I wish that could have been made clear at least after the flashbacks!

I'm starting to really get annoyed at how many mysteries and constantly mysterious things these characters say that doesn't give any answers. the only thing Kaname's past preview answered was the creation of the hunters and the inventions of their weapons and the latter wasn't even a question. His reason for going into slumber was still vague!!!!!

haha... same here. lol! it takes such a long while to come up with an answer, and its been FOUR chapters since Kaname left with a bang, and up till now its still dark up there. Surprised given that we're waiting for months for each chapter release, so we've been waiting for 4 months or more just to know what Kaname's up to!! affraid affraid and it doesn't really help that Kaname's whole past was not yet revealed, and what was indeed revealed isn't enough to give light to his mystery. 🇳🇴 Hino is really taking her time piling up the mystery...Surprised Surprised
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Knightmare Sat May 14, 2011 5:48 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    haha... same here. lol! it takes such a long while to come up with an answer, and its been FOUR chapters since Kaname left with a bang, and up till now its still dark up there. Surprised given that we're waiting for months for each chapter release, so we've been waiting for 4 months or more just to know what Kaname's up to!! affraid affraid and it doesn't really help that Kaname's whole past was not yet revealed, and what was indeed revealed isn't enough to give light to his mystery. 🇳🇴 Hino is really taking her time piling up the mystery...Surprised Surprised

I know!!! I'm ready to explode! explosive

And I also heard that hino said in her latest blog post about volume 14, that she apologises for volume 15 not having much Kaname, so we can't expect much more next chapter either. sFun_banghead2 This is the only really interesting thing going on, she wasting our time with this nightclass stuff. I wish she had declared at the end of chapter 69 that she declared she was going to start the nightclass and then timeskip to actually having it in place by the next chapter...or does that rush too much for everybody? Then she could have flashed back briefly to the nobles and their problems etc. and then we'd be one chapter further along. For a story that seems to have a lot ground to cover, not a lot is happening.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat May 14, 2011 6:38 am

Knightmare wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

I know!!! I'm ready to explode! explosive

And I also heard that hino said in her latest blog post about volume 14, that she apologises for volume 15 not having much Kaname, so we can't expect much more next chapter either. sFun_banghead2 This is the only really interesting thing going on, she wasting our time with this nightclass stuff. I wish she had declared at the end of chapter 69 that she declared she was going to start the nightclass and then timeskip to actually having it in place by the next chapter...or does that rush too much for everybody? Then she could have flashed back briefly to the nobles and their problems etc. and then we'd be one chapter further along. For a story that seems to have a lot ground to cover, not a lot is happening.

Yeah. And then I get the feeling the chapters aimed to explain the major controversies takes just one or two pages. lol! the night class feels like a filler chapter, given that it was a repeat of the first arc only with a different acting leader and a uniform (but not a leader really since she appointed Takuma to be the leader...) and Yuki looks more unaware as ever... She's not even aware Sara is a villain making human livestock out of a school, and she already starts making huge decisions by making the nightclass, frankly I think this will just place more risks on her life however her intentions, and I do think she's even starting it wrong (lol. Yuki the Cooperative Pureblood, the Leader who is also an Errand Girl, and who also promises to Punish those who goes against the rules. Something like a declaration of, "Hello everyone, I'm here as a pureblood, the kind you once feared and respected all your life, but not anymore! I need your help to build 'our' dreams for peace by living together peacefully! You can order me to do whatever you want, I'm here as your errand girl! But be careful not to break the rules or I'll punish you before mr. Zero does! Oh and btw who wants to go with me, the fiancee of a pureblood who's just been declared 'temporarily dangerous'?")

:|

Hopefullly... next chapter has much more to offer... im keeping my hopes up and my fingers crossed lol
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm

And let me add my frustration for the slow plot development *SIGH*

The 3 protagonists seem to keep their thoughts, intentions and feelings locked …

Kaname: Whateva …
    Yuuki: Give me more time and I’ll go find him …
    Zero: Nothing … nothing at all …

Arrrggghhhh!!!!Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-034

Now about Yuuki … I was wondering … is she totally in the dark or she knows more than she reveals???

For example about Sara … when Hanabusa was interrogated from the hunters (after Touma’s attack) he said that what Sara did with the humans girls was consensual hence he knew about it. So is there a possibility for Yuuki to know about Sara too?

Either way even if she doesn’t know already, when Sara joins the academy I think Hanabusa at least, will inform Yuuki about her so Yuuki to be more cautious with Sara’s “hobby”.

But there are more hints that Yuuki could know more …

1. When Kaname told her, he had to leave she didn’t want to let him go. It wasn’t the first time that Kaname was leaving cuz he had work to do, but this time she was more persistent and then she decides to follow him.

2. When Cross and Yagari interrogated her she didn’t say anything about his past or that Kaname isn’t her real brother but an ancestor, hence she’s keeping Kaname’s secrets …

3. The mysterious key! If I was in her place the first thing I would go check what it is, is that key … Yuuki seems like she forgot all about it … << I don’t think that is the case though …

4. She knew where Takuma lived … she sent to him an invitation to join the NC as a president to Sara’s place and only to him, not to Sara.

I don’t know I have the feeling that Yuuki could surprise us … What you think?❓
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Knightmare Sat May 14, 2011 2:48 pm

nina wrote:
    1. When Kaname told her, he had to leave she didn’t want to let him go. It wasn’t the first time that Kaname was leaving cuz he had work to do, but this time she was more persistent and then she decides to follow him.

2. When Cross and Yagari interrogated her she didn’t say anything about his past or that Kaname isn’t her real brother but an ancestor, hence she’s keeping Kaname’s secrets …

3. The mysterious key! If I was in her place the first thing I would go check what it is, is that key … Yuuki seems like she forgot all about it … << I don’t think that is the case though …

4. She knew where Takuma lived … she sent to him an invitation to join the NC as a president to Sara’s place and only to him, not to Sara.
    I love your questions, I was just building up a list of questions in my mind.

The key! thats just crazy, I want to shake Yuuki and ask her what its for. Also, does Kaien actually know anything about Kaname as the ancestor? Takuma knows and spilled the beans to Sara, Ichiou knew too. Oh and what happened to Rido? Is he still hanging around?

and a quick question about Touma, do people think he's mcuh older and just makes himself appear that way? Does anyone reckon he has anything to do with these children who are getting kidnapped?

I keep my fingers crossed that the next chapter will be better. I am a die hard fan though and I know I will put up through a lot of slow torture whatever she gives us. T____T
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm

nina wrote:And let me add my frustration for the slow plot development *SIGH*

The 3 protagonists seem to keep their thoughts, intentions and feelings locked …

Kaname: Whateva …
    Yuuki: Give me more time and I’ll go find him …
    Zero: Nothing … nothing at all …

Arrrggghhhh!!!!Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 6 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-034

Now about Yuuki … I was wondering … is she totally in the dark or she knows more than she reveals???

For example about Sara … when Hanabusa was interrogated from the hunters (after Touma’s attack) he said that what Sara did with the humans girls was consensual hence he knew about it. So is there a possibility for Yuuki to know about Sara too?

Either way even if she doesn’t know already, when Sara joins the academy I think Hanabusa at least, will inform Yuuki about her so Yuuki to be more cautious with Sara’s “hobby”.

But there are more hints that Yuuki could know more …

I don’t know I have the feeling that Yuuki could surprise us … What you think?❓

Oh good thinking!! Surprised :lol: If that happens I will celebrate for Yuki!! Razz Razz :Startle: now she's really proving herself to be Kaname's sister.

come to think of it, Hanabusa knew that Sara was doing a "legal" thing,,, how? I don't recall he should know about it...if he knew it from spying the hunters it came a bit early since he was detained after interrogation and only then should he gather information after Kaname's message.

As for Yuki being left and her chasing after him, I think it has something to do with his manner of leaving her, he took off suddenly in mid-sentence "Please, you... don't hesitate" and he vanished via bat-form. I think she sensed something wrong because normally Kaname would leave via the front door, lol. I also think Yuki sensed something with him that's why she was more clingy to him than necessary,
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-67-page-4.html
    or maybe it just something to do with Kaname agreeing to start over with her and that got her hopes up?

Kaien asked her an open ended question, "what do you know of his intentions?" and didn't really push her into saying anything else, so I guess that's why she answered him that way? I don't know... did Kaname ever mention his original plan with her? He did actually, it was vague but he mentioned it
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-67-page-7.html

about the key, Kaname told her to keep it safe
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-22.html
    he didn't really tell her anything more than that, but why didn't Yuki check it out or wonder about it, probably she'll do that when the use of the key is near?

and LOL on Yuki knowing where Takuma lives... :chuckle: Kaname also knew where he lived, maybe Takuma changed his home address and put it the same with Sara?
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-52-page-30.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-52-page-31.html
    If so, then Kaname already knew Takuma and Sara are living together as they have the same address... and he might also know something else.

about yuki knowing Takuma's address, I think she only meant to address it to him, she didn't include Sara so she couldn't have known they have the same address
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-70-page-30.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-70-page-31.html

but I wonder why she wasn't wondering that Takuma wasn't living with the Ichijou's anymore since his grandpa died? And where is Asato since their fight? Is he dead? The lack of care is a bit disturbing... seemingly its possible Yuki appears to be acting like Kaname by being ambiguous lol! yes... I would be very glad if Yuki turned out she's a lot more tactful than she looks sFun_cheerleader2

and yes who are the people who knows Kaname's secret?? From what I know there's Asato (he mentioned about him as the ancestor) Yuki also knew but she kept a poker face when Kaien said she was his sister, and she also looked like she agreed that she was his sister.
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-69-page-13.html
    So from there it's either Yuki was playing dumb, or she didn't absorb the implication, or she's witholding telling him more than was necessary... Also Yuki was depressed at that time, or so her expression says..

who are the people who thinks Yuki is still Kaname's brother? in court Kaien said Yuki is Kaname's sister if I recall correctly..so he doesn't know? Or is he protecting Kaname's secret too, if he does know?? hmmmm... i smell some loop hole, maybe?

EDIT: Yuki's butterfly wings seems to have the same reaction to her as the hallucinations she had back then when she was turning to a pureblood
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-68-page-16.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-68-page-17.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-68-page-18.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-68-page-19.html

here taking what was discussed before:
    I always have a feeling that there's still something about Yuki that we do not know... like when she was awakening from her bloody memories, were all of it just from the terrible memories come from juri's sacrifice and rido? or was there something else? why does she react savagely when she does?
    here Yuki experiences first symptom..she grabs Yori aggressively when she remembers for no reason at all:
    http://i7.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/6/vampire-knight-54237.jpg

another impulsive aggressive behavior where she attacks kaname for no reason:
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/vampire-knight/30/20.jpg
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/vampire-knight/30/22.jpg
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/vampire-knight/30/23.jpg

Yuki strangling Zero for no reason at all:
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/vampire-knight/34/10.jpg
    http://www.mangarush.com/files/mangas/vampire-knight/34/11.jpg

in that she was unaware she was doing something when she attacked others... why the same reaction? could it be related in some of her hidden past? there seems to be more to this than meets the eye... I have a feeling we've yet to know something about Yuki.

and why does Kaien look so unsurprised when her butterfly wings sprouted?? How does he know it wasn't "normal"?? His reaction seemed like he had it all under control, he doesn't even panic when Yuki wounded him... hmm.... this man also seems like he is hiding something....
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 14, 2011 5:15 pm

knightmare wrote: I love your questions, I was just building up a list of questions in my mind.

My list too has numerous unanswered questions already *SIGH*

knighmare wrote: Also, does Kaien actually know anything about Kaname as the ancestor? Takuma knows and spilled the beans to Sara, Ichiou knew too. Oh and what happened to Rido? Is he still hanging around?

Yeah that too … Does Cross know that Kaname is an ancestor? For that I don’t know but I have the feeling Cross also knows more than we know …

knightmare wrote: and a quick question about Touma, do people think he's mcuh older and just makes himself appear that way? Does anyone reckon he has anything to do with these children who are getting kidnapped?

Touma said that he is older than Kaname …
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-49597-23/vampire-knight/chapter-59.html

… he describes Kaname as a mere kid!? Lol … so probably is safe to assume he should be much older than Kaname’s current age and also that he has no clue that Kaname is an ancestor.

Now since he is an old PB or quite older than Kaname then why he has such appearance as a child? << this made me think that he could be the one behind children’s kidnaps … his profile matches …

Lol sweetsolace what have you done!!! Great post!!! cheers bounce bounce

Just a few things …

sweetsolace wrote: and LOL on Yuki knowing where Takuma lives... Kaname also knew where he lived, maybe Takuma changed his home address and put it the same with Sara?

If so, then Kaname already knew Takuma and Sara are living together as they have the same address... and he might also know something else.

about yuki knowing Takuma's address, I think she only meant to address it to him, she didn't include Sara so she couldn't have known they have the same address

Kaname knew that Takuma was living with Sara … the sent invitation for the ball to Sara’s place for Takuma proves that he was aware of it. Probably he knew it from the beginning and he wasn’t a bit curious about why Takuma lived with Sara!
    Also I don’t think that it was general known that Takuma was living under the same roof with Sara cuz Rima and Senri were informed about it at the ball, so maybe it wasn’t a top secret but it wasn’t either announced. Plus Takuma didn’t show his face at the ball … he was acting as a servant.

However Yuuki sent the invitation for Takuma into Sara’s house. Also Takuma didn’t meet Yuuki at the ball so Yuuki afterwards ask Kaname where Takuma was living and with whom? So how she knew where to send the invitation?
    Of course Kaname could have told her but if so then maybe she knows and the why!?

sweetsolace wrote: but I wonder why she wasn't wondering that Takuma wasn't living with the Ichijou's anymore since his grandpa died?

Exactly … why? Probably cuz she already knew he was living with Sara … but the big question is why she didn’t questioning Takuma’s choice?

sweetsolace wrote: And where is Asato since their fight? Is he dead?

Same here! Frankly I won’t be at all surprised if Asato isn’t dead … maybe Takuma doesn’t know either cuz when Sara found him he was unconscious … so what if Asato is still alive and scheming again with Sara?

sweetsolace wrote: and yes who are the people who knows Kaname's secret??

Yuki also knew but she kept a poker face when Kaien said she was his sister, and she also looked like she agreed that she was his sister.

So from there it's either Yuki was playing dumb, or she didn't absorb the implication, or she's witholding telling him more than was necessary...

My impression is that Yuuki on purpose holds back … it’s not so possible that she doesn’t realize the implications of Kaname being an ancestor and not her real brother. Also I’m not quite sure if it is well known that their parents were murdered (at least Haruka’s death) where there were involved Rido and Asato and not a suicide … all of that are connected somehow with Kaname’s true identity …

Her stance seems more like Kaname was doing in the first arc >>> “yes we will cooperate for co-existence but I’ll be dealing with vampires issues and it’s not necessary for you to know all that I know” …

About Yuuki’s wings and how she injured Cross I think an explanation could be that she couldn’t control her powers yet and under the great stress she was at the time … but yes you were right about Cross … he was very composed at the very least …

I could be totally off base here, but my feeling is that Cross is serving Kaname’s plan on purpose. sSig_busted
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by minimalve Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 pm

I am positive Kaien knows of Kaname´s plans, and his true relation to yuuki. I am sure Juuri told him about it when she was so close to Kaien. All of their promises, her trust in him about yuuki, she even told him she was with child when no one else knew!

Since Kaien is a really old "vampire", I also think he knows more than we think he does.
    I just cannot figure out why he was not the hunters president since he obvisouly is the strongest,.. even with the old president and all. Don't you think?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat May 14, 2011 6:38 pm

nina wrote:
    Also I don’t think that it was general known that Takuma was living under the same roof with Sara cuz Rima and Senri were informed about it at the ball, so maybe it wasn’t a top secret but it wasn’t either announced. Plus Takuma didn’t show his face at the ball … he was acting as a servant.

in chapter 55 Rima and Senri asked Takuma to greet Kaname but he said "No.. I will remain by Sara's side"
    They also told him if he was not being confined by Sara, he should go back and return since they were worried about him not contacting them ever since, he said it was difficult for him to move and he couldn't read her intentions...
    They also asked him "If he was dragging the issue between the two of them last year" where Takuma had to take Rido's side as he was inside Shiki's body, and he said he wonders if it was too soon to bring that up... but yes he said he prefers that for now, that's what he wants because Yuki finally returned to Kaname's side after such a long time and he didn't want to disrupt it....
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-55-page-14.html

I guess Takuma knows that Kaname knows where he lives, and that he is with Sara too.. he probably has an idea that Kaname does know, and he would rather stay with Sara than go to Kaname and talk it would probably be a bit traitor-ish on his part?

However Yuuki sent the invitation for Takuma into Sara’s house. Also Takuma didn’t meet Yuuki at the ball so Yuuki afterwards ask Kaname where Takuma was living and with whom? So how she knew where to send the invitation?
    Of course Kaname could have told her but if so then maybe she knows and the why!?
    She probably does not know after all it was not discussed at the party... perhaps Sara's address is something like "546 oak drive" something like that didn't have her name on it, so when she wrote the address it was only for Takuma at that address, if she also located Sara's address she would note they are the same with Takumas but she didn't...Anyway I recall when Yuki sent out the invites i think she ordered for it? it was not personal? hm I don't know. lol.

Same here! Frankly I won’t be at all surprised if Asato isn’t dead … maybe Takuma doesn’t know either cuz when Sara found him he was unconscious … so what if Asato is still alive and scheming again with Sara?

sEm_oops I just checked and Asato is dead haha... sorry sEm_oops :fryingpan:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-49-page-6.html

but yes you were right about Cross … he was very composed at the very least …
    I could be totally off base here, but my feeling is that Cross is serving Kaname’s plan on purpose. sSig_busted

he's acting really standard here right after Kaname and him parted ways at the academy. They didn't have much contact except in the meeting where Kaname told him he's going to see Yuki. I get the feeling Kaien is playing along here... And I don't think it's only because his arrest is still being considered...something else? He sure acted in control when Yuki's butterfly wings sprouted.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

sweetsolace wrote: in chapter 55 Rima and Senri asked Takuma to greet Kaname but he said "No.. I will remain by Sara's side"
    They also told him if he was not being confined by Sara, he should go back and return since they were worried about him not contacting them ever since, he said it was difficult for him to move and he couldn't read her intentions...
    They also asked him "If he was dragging the issue between the two of them last year" where Takuma had to take Rido's side as he was inside Shiki's body, and he said he wonders if it was too soon to bring that up... but yes he said he prefers that for now, that's what he wants because Yuki finally returned to Kaname's side after such a long time and he didn't want to disrupt it....
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-55-page-14.html

My impression is that Takuma prefers at that point not to explain further his choice (?) to stay with Sara … like it was convenient for him the subject about him and Kaname which brought up by Senri …

But let’s see the history a bit …
    Takuma and Kaname had a disagreement back then but I think it was mostly from Takuma’s side a misunderstanding cuz Kaname I don’t think he was meant to harm Rido in Senri’s body simply cuz he knew that was pointless, hence he was planning to awake Rido in his true form. But back then Takuma didn’t know Kaname’s intentions so he defended/protected Senri.
    However Takuma eventually took Kaname’s side by killing off his grandfather and Kaname let him to finish the job saying that Takuma was the only Ichijou in his eyes viz he trusts him. So I think they are under good terms.
    My point is that between Kaname and Takuma I don’t think there is any grouch … but the question is do Rima and Senri know all about this incident? I mean about Takuma’s choice to finish his grandfather? I think they don’t so naturally they thought that, that could be the reason for Takuma not wants to meet with Kaname at the ball.

Also …

sweetsolace wrote: I guess Takuma knows that Kaname knows where he lives, and that he is with Sara too.. he probably has an idea that Kaname does know, and he would rather stay with Sara than go to Kaname and talk it would probably be a bit traitor-ish on his part?

… Takuma was feeling a bit guilty towards Kaname; OR he didn’t want to be seen talking with Kaname for not jeopardize his “role” as an undercover Kaname’s ally? And why Sara made him a servant covering up somehow his identity? And why Kaname or the others (Hanabusa, Akastuki, Ruka) didn’t wonder about him since he obviously received a personal invitation?

If I had to bet I would go for the later option cuz Takuma’s attitude at the ball seemed to me a bit off/weird and when he was questioning by Rima and Senri he felt awkward … at least that’s my impression.

sweetsolace wrote: I just checked and Asato is dead haha... sorry
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-49-page-6.html

Haha … don't be cuz I had in mind these words from Takuma. Takuma thinks that he killed Asato and that’s why I said previously that if Asato is alive maybe he doesn’t know about it.

My speculations were based mostly on the fact that we didn’t see the scene when Takuma killed him or his ashes for example … why? We only saw Takuma unconscious and injured … I’m not saying positive that Asato is still alive but I think there is an open window …

I like conspiracies ... Razz Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun May 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Very interesting observations

My impression is that Takuma prefers at that point not to explain further his choice (?) to stay with Sara … like it was convenient for him the subject about him and Kaname which brought up by Senri …

Takuma's case is really interesting and during the charpters I have also changed my opinion about Takuma staying next to Sara. I think that he stays for his own purposes but he does not serve his purposes with Kaname, therefore as you say he avoids explaining his attitude.

Kaname on the other hand know about his choice to stay with Sara and I think that Yuuki also knows it since Maria informs her at the latest chapter that Takuma did not appear but seems to be still under the influence of Sara.
    About Kaname's silence, he has no reason to get involved in Takuma's case. He can only respect his friend's wish to stay with Sara (either he suspects or anything like that Takuma's any real intentions).
    It's Takuma's purposes that we do not know yet but I think that she controls him perhaps in a way where he does not even realize how much she does. He seems to disagree with her (Harem, the President) but on the other hand little resistance he really shows to her plans (if any)...

Now about Yuuki, I think that she knows certainly about Takuma's and Sara's relationship as most of the vampires seem to know it by now. So she invites him in the academy, despite the knowledge that Sara must be some under some kind of plan by recruiting that girls.

Aido did mention that since these girls agreed on that, there is nothing that they can accuse Sara for (apparently and the hunters attempt to collect evidenve against Sara did not work that well).
    But they were all aware that something is wrong as Aido-Dono had visited Kaname and had asked him to reprimand Sara for that reason.
    So Sara's action seems to be known- only that she can not be accused for it by now.
    Now Sara getting in the academy and being under Yuuki's, Cross and Zero's surveillance is a very bold action. Unless she thinks that she can manipulate them all so well that they will turn against each other, as chess pieces that eat each other.
    I think that her target can be Yori (Yori's role has been upgraded at the second arc or is it my idea?). If Sara gets Yori and hurts her- she can blackmail Yuuki, she can hurt the academy by exposing the fact that Cross failed to keep vampires under control and so the humans will not support the academy anymore and she can turn hunters againts vampires (since Yuuki will also have failed).
    Of course that's only one way of the many that the script can go but it's likely..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm