Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Share

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Vampire Knight Chapter 71 raws.... Baidu follow the links...

    some pics first mentioned in LJ

    Adding: A translation was given by WitlessFool on Lj, posted in two parts; here we go...

    Part 1

    Part 2

    and finally translation is here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71 thank you rumland!


    Last edited by juliet on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by mariangie on Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 am

    X > Y : this means X is more than Y

    X < Y : this means X is less than Y

    X = y : means X is equal to Y

    There is no -> symbol than I remember in Maths that means quantity comparison .

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Knightmare on Mon May 02, 2011 3:09 am

    Seriously? I know what the meanings are, I wasn't doing a math equation and I don't want to. "->" is a forward arrow. I didn't realise it would be so confusing to follow.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by nina on Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm

    mariangie wrote: About the NC kids leaving Yuuki alone . Some of the previous NC members had agree to help her with hunting bersek vampires . I don't know which translation you read . Actually I read at other forum a similar argument . Maybe you read from the same source . I don't think Yuuki leave alone the Academy just because the others abandon her . Probably Yuuki had her own agenda . One she needs to perform alone . Maybe she didn't want anybody to be with her ( looking for Kaname ????????????? ) . She could be sad because she doesn't know how nor where was Kaname . Nor what are his intentions . Nor why he he killed Aido - dono .

    A! about this part … I think it’s a little foggy … apparently some NC students agreed to help her hunt the berserk vampires, plus the fact that even if none from the other students were willing to help her out I doubt if Aidou would let her all alone!
    So the question here is why Yuuki is running alone outside the academy? Also why if she indeed goes for hunting doesn’t want Zero and Kaito to help her? I mean after all this isn’t the goal here? … a collaboration? Why she glared Zero and run off ???? I know she said that she had to settle things first at the academy and then go to find Kaname but still the last scene seems a bit odd to me … O.o





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Tue May 03, 2011 11:57 am

    Wow juliet long post lol, I kinda skipped a few lines there at the end so dont get mad if I mention some thing in them.
    LOL, no don’t worry…


    As for the tablets, we dont realy know how long he has been taking them like he is, it is possible he takes 1 bottle a day, we just dont have proff for the ones way or another cause it shows him takeing a bottle the first time it shows him after the time skip. So I dont belive it is right to say the intervals between feeding has grown shorter.
    All we realy know is they seem to hit him after some sort of contact with yuki, be it in person or thinking or even dreaming, like at the barn, he was asleep when the hordes started to freak, he is often shown there dreaming about yuki, so it is possible that is the cause for that one.

    The tablets are there to comfort him, I don’t think that we can base any conclusion on that, even though his blood thirst appears to be great when he is swallowing the bottle…
    No, think about the incidents..when do they happen? In his effort to control his vampire side, there are times that we recently saw twice losing it a bit…
    1. At the barn…(was he dreaming Yuuki or his original thirst led him into thinking of Yuuki? I hope that you understand the difference)
    2. With the girl that he lost due to his blood craving –out of the blue
    This period is quite short if you just put the two things together..can that be indications of a problem that has started to arise in him (his hunger is becoming more intense)?
    Why is that portrayed? Specially in the girl’s case, he normally shouldn’t have been affected.

    These are just my thoughts on the matter, but people keep refering to zero as a vampire and a human, howeverf vampire hunters are not actualy human. Zero is also not exacly the normal level-d ether, simply put how many level-d's can kill a p-blood.

    I agree with you, Zero is not a human, he is a vampire-vampire hunter. So that “human” thing has to fly out of the window. His vampire genes (originally taken) from the ancestor are intensifying, through the change he has been through, the pure bloods he took. He is a level-d, in the vampire’s social rank (ex-human) are considered far lower in terms of thickness of the blood in relation to naturally born vampires and it is logical. But Zero is not just an ex-human, he is a vampire hunter and it is this power that allows him to kill a pureblood. So as Nina said he is a unique case here.

    Now with all thats going on we are brought back to yuki and the bracelet, first thing I find wrong here, why would cross allow yuki to wear an object that will subdue the guarden of the event, it is a little weird to me, just thought I would put that out there.
    But to get back to the point yuki might just have the braclet incase a vampire trys to pick a fight with zero, he isn't exacly easy to control.

    I remember that Cross gave to Yuuki that bracelet in relation to the tatoo, so that she could tame Zero when he would go mad due to the blood craving. So until now Yuuki has kept her bracelet, and Hino has portrayed it many times. Cross gave that bracelet to Yuuki for her own protection and possible and for others, but in any case…the indication that this bracelet has not been used but will play a role in the continuation, is obvious through Hino’s panels. There is no other use than to tame Zero and that remains to be seen…how and why.

    As for the child, I doubt zero would lose control to the point of attacking a child, takeing zero into account he probily handed the child over and ether went to drink the tablets or to search for the vampire that escapedYou guys latly have only been seeing the worst in zero, mentioning the worst possible things that could happen, I can almost guarenty you if I were to say the same things about kaname I would have at least 3 people pissed at me lol..

    Ha, ha, believe me over the years I have heard that much about Kaname that what you are reading here about Zero do not even match the 1/100 of what Kaname has taken (not here, in general). LOL, I do not mean that we should get equal in any way…lol, anyway…we are just discussing the current indications that we are taking by the script and at which direction they pinpoint.
    Plus if Zero loses control and attacks Yuuki (worst case scenario) this is neither an insult or anything, it does not literally stain his personality since profoundly he would have lost his sanity, not doing it in purpose. So it’s not a mean thing to say that this is likely to happen, it is a possibility since Hino is playing around with that still, (even if a year has passed and even though to tell you the truth I am also a bit tired with that scenario –to fall or not to fall level-e), but she is leaving hints to us.
    Why not discuss it?

    I won’t completely dismiss that the things mentioned could happen, cause any thing could happen, however there are other options to be considered as well. Not every thing has to resort to zero falling to level-e.
    No, of course not, right now with what happened to the girl, Zero showed that he is having issues controlling his vampire nature and that does not mean that he is going to fall for certain, but that does rule out the scenario of not falling neither.
    He might for all of his life (difficult life that can be) to balance like this between hunger and sanity like he is doing right now. Or it might lead him to even more increase hunger and we shall see where that leads him in the continuation.
    I do not know how much it would help him if he finally accepted the fact that he is a vampire and he needs to prey, with his fangs (as Kaname used to teach to Yuuki when she was also denying her vampire nature and was unstable) and finally be able to soothe at least his vampire side.
    Of course here the question comes who is he going to bite? Well if Zeki does not happen, then he will need to find another vampire in the near future or human that can satisfy his side. (yori?)
    If his hunger now intensifies even more than he cannot control his desire and starts falling to level-e (like in the first arc) he shall need pure blood again in order to sustain his logic. So here the things are getting more complicated and also here is the issue; is this repeatedly going to happen? Apparently this cannot go on forever, so I am coming to Mariangie’s point here…he may need to become human again, that for Zero would be the ultimate salvation.

    As an example, when kaname was awoken do you remember why he reverted him self to the state of a baby? It was because his hunger was about to hit him and take over, which if would have happem he would have killed rido, yuri and yuki's dad (sorry for the life of me I just can't seem to remember his name).

    Yes, but Kaname was sleeping without being fed for centuries. Zero loses his control (with the girls incident) just by seeing a drop of blood. At the stable when the horses startle to the appearance of his hungry vampire nature, he is calm. There is no apparent reason and Yuuki later reflects on his mind as the answer to his thirst.
    So Zero’s need for blood occurs unexpectedly or it takes places when he should have put his greatest effort (like when he is exercising his hunter jobs) to restrain himself. So that leads the thoughts elsewhere…

    Now it is some thing like that that I belive is happening to zero, his hunger is trying to take over, this dosen't mean he us becomeing level-e, it is just some thing that happens when you don't feed. Now we know the tablets help with the hunger, however I dont think they can actualy stop it, at least in zero's case most of the time cause it seems his love for yuki is what is causeing it, so it is possible she is the only one that can actualy satisfy his hunger.

    Well nobodies hunger makes them really suffer that much or interfears with their job, at least I have not seen it…And Yuuki can be an excuse but it was not when he was dealing with that vampire in the girl’s incident. So unavoidably the vampire in him shows his real presence in regular intervenes and now it has started effecting his job by losing his concentration on the vampire he was chasing. Is this how normal should be?

    The blood lusting is normal, the loss of control and under the circumstances is not though. As far as we know Kaname has also praised his tolerance in the past, shouldn’t Zero be even more resistant to his vampire nature, if he was above the level-e problem?

    I am proposing some thoughts for consideration according to the already known things. I do not state that they are a fact.

    It is weird that zero needs to feed so much, and the only real defrences between him and others is he is a vampire hunter/twin. Did they ever reveal the complete myth of the twins born to vampire hunters? I know the basic parts but there has to be more to it then that. 1 twin devoures the other in the womb, only zero was to soft and only devoured half. But how does the rest of the myth go.

    I understand your point…the intense hunger is because he is a level d, remember his line that is not that different from a level-e condition? Logically that is since, he needs blood more than everybody else to sustain the vampire nature in him sane.
    Until now this is all that we know about the twin’s curse. It seems that their first nature is very close to their vampire nature. But hunters are a bit, oblivious to that fact…I could say…a bit strange though considering their true origins but as Mariangie said they are humans, their dominant genes are the human ones.








    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Tue May 03, 2011 2:59 pm

    Yah, its volume 12, chapter 54, pg11-12
    1st line thoughts/flashback: To most vampires, we are far more fascinating than any human children or even their own beloved partners...
    2nd line outloud: We are "bait", but if we remain aware of that fact...we can have them constantly wrapped around out little fingers.

    The idea is still the same, vampires find purebloods very desirable, but Kaname uses "bait" to make his point about using that against them.

    I do not know the edition, yet as you say the meaning is the same and that's also a very good reason why Kaname was afraid for Yuuki's security while she had not yet grasped the concept of being a vampire, during her first year in the house.
    Now for Zero, as I said, he is a vampire so seeing Sara is as his prey (lol) is actually normal as long as he controls it.

    what if the bloody rose is causing the increased problem in Zero? Those weapons are the ones with the desire to kill vampires, particularly purebloods and all vampire hunters probably feel that to an extent, but Zero's is way stronger being physically connected to the bloody rose. But because vampire hunters aren't actually vampires, it doesn't translate into a physical hunger like it does for Zero.

    Because BR feeds from his energy? M, it's certainly a point but what about the stables where he was sleeping?
    His hunger in general has intensified the last chapters, don't know why...

    I am under the impression that Zero holds too many things inside, if he has someone to talk to about his state, perhaps we would know some more...


    So the question here is why Yuuki is running alone outside the academy? Also why if she indeed goes for hunting doesn’t want Zero and Kaito to help her? I mean after all this isn’t the goal here? … a collaboration? Why she glared Zero and run off ???? I know she said that she had to settle things first at the academy and then go to find Kaname but still the last scene seems a bit odd to me … O.o

    Now this part, I am under the impression that there was a fight with vampires that's going on outside the academy and Yuuki rushes to the spot to aid. A reason that she may does not want Zero neither Kaito, is because as she is the representative of the vampires, this issue mainly concerns her and she does not want to give an excuse to the hunters to get involved in vampire affairs.

    Perhaps a move to show that she in total control of the situation.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Tue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

    I wonder when this chapter will be scanlated, I mean it has been nearly two weeks now :no:

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed May 04, 2011 4:00 am

    Sophgirl1 wrote:I wonder when this chapter will be scanlated, I mean it has been nearly two weeks now :no:

    oh my. :no: :no: im sooo wondering about that... It sure is taking them too long. :| :| usually for the previous chapters 64 and above we have the scanlation at least in a week... but now its slow? hmmmmmm bounce

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by mariangie on Wed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Sophgirl1 wrote:I wonder when this chapter will be scanlated, I mean it has been nearly two weeks now :no:

    oh my. :no: :no: im sooo wondering about that... It sure is taking them too long. :| :| usually for the previous chapters 64 and above we have the scanlation at least in a week... but now its slow? hmmmmmm bounce

    It's strange . Before , the wait was around 5 to 7 days after raws were available . Now has passed almost 2 weeks and nothing yet . No even a decent dialogue translation . Only a summary . Maybe troble getting good raws ??? help Or groups requiring a new translator ??? argue

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kara on Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 pm

    Hi Smile
    I guess it really depends on who has their hands on the raws and who actually makes the translation...? :|

    I've only started reading scans for VK in the last few months, and from what I've gathered there's really no set date for when readers of LaLa decide to scan and post each chapter online, let alone translating it. Unlike the volumes, there's no paid translator for scans, so I guess that means that we're just going to have to wait until someone comes across the raws and has the time to put together the scanlation for the rest of us >.< But still its a little odd that it's such a big gap between raws and translations compared to other chapters. I've done Jap for 3 years and can understand the gist of what's going on without the scanlation, but I don't know quite enough to make a full written translation and put it together with the raws.... Crying or Very sad I really hope a scanlation materializes within the next couple of days. For some manga I've read in the past it once took almost 3 and a half weeks before a scanlation was posted Evil or Very Mad But I guess on the plus side, there's a shorter wait between when we get to read chapter 71 and when 72 comes out....??

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Sophgirl1 wrote:I wonder when this chapter will be scanlated, I mean it has been nearly two weeks now :no:

    oh my. :no: :no: im sooo wondering about that... It sure is taking them too long. :| :| usually for the previous chapters 64 and above we have the scanlation at least in a week... but now its slow? hmmmmmm bounce

    It's strange . Before , the wait was around 5 to 7 days after raws were available . Now has passed almost 2 weeks and nothing yet . No even a decent dialogue translation . Only a summary . Maybe troble getting good raws ??? help Or groups requiring a new translator ??? argue

    yes.. I wonder what's taking it too long? are the meanings difficult to translate perhaps? is the translator having difficulty figuring out what meaning to put on those call outs? Lost of staff, in need of staff, some modifications? Or maybe the raws haven't found yet? Well eventually the scans have to come out... I hope. :bom:

    Kara wrote:Hi Smile
    I guess it really depends on who has their hands on the raws and who actually makes the translation...? :|

    I've only started reading scans for VK in the last few months, and from what I've gathered there's really no set date for when readers of LaLa decide to scan and post each chapter online, let alone translating it. Unlike the volumes, there's no paid translator for scans, so I guess that means that we're just going to have to wait until someone comes across the raws and has the time to put together the scanlation for the rest of us >.< But still its a little odd that it's such a big gap between raws and translations compared to other chapters. I've done Jap for 3 years and can understand the gist of what's going on without the scanlation, but I don't know quite enough to make a full written translation and put it together with the raws.... Crying or Very sad I really hope a scanlation materializes within the next couple of days. For some manga I've read in the past it once took almost 3 and a half weeks before a scanlation was posted Evil or Very Mad But I guess on the plus side, there's a shorter wait between when we get to read chapter 71 and when 72 comes out....??

    oh you noticed too. and welcome to the forum Smile
    yes I have an idea what happened to chapter 71 with the raws and a summary of the translation but I feel bad for those who are left in the dark...
    I noticed the gap with this chapter 71 is huge compared with other chapters in the past...
    Whats taking so long, I wonder. I'm really curious. I wonder if its technical error, or...? and who's going to do the translation? hmmm its pretty complicated :sleep:


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed May 04, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add/edit)

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 pm

    Yes we do miss a translation here... :x, I understand though that it takes time and a lot of effort. About scanlation Mariangie has said that IEM group looks for High Quality scans that they can use. So perhaps that's another reason why we do not have it? (in general I mean) because it takes them time to find it?
    Anyway, I think that the point is the correct translation, now HQ or LQ I personally do not care at all as long as the chapter is explained, after all there are the volumes... Very Happy






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed May 04, 2011 2:11 pm

    juliet wrote:Yes we do miss a translation here... :x, I understand though that it takes time and a lot of effort. About scanlation Mariangie has said that IEM group looks for High Quality scans that they can use. So perhaps that's another reason why we do not have it? (in general I mean) because it takes them time to find it?
    Anyway, I think that the point is the correct translation, now HQ or LQ I personally do not care at all as long as the chapter is explained, after all there are the volumes... Very Happy

    it is just taking a bit longer than usual though. Surprised but yes you're right it takes some time so do the uploading of the rest of the chapters. maybe its something to do with the raws ahh anyway I don't mind the wait as long as the translation is correct Surprised

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kara on Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

    It's been about a fortnight since the raws were first published so hopefully they'll be heaps around online by now...if it's the problem of actually finding high quality raws like juliet said..??? Also here's another link to some raws as well Smile Because there wasn't a link to these ones already in this thread I thought I might as well post it here Smile I went raw hunting again after juliet mentioned finding quality raws before Embarassed

    http://www.imagebam.com/image/8911a9129438026

    Smile

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by nina on Wed May 04, 2011 5:52 pm

    Kara wrote:It's been about a fortnight since the raws were first published so hopefully they'll be heaps around online by now...if it's the problem of actually finding high quality raws like juliet said..??? Also here's another link to some raws as well Smile Because there wasn't a link to these ones already in this thread I thought I might as well post it here Smile I went raw hunting again after juliet mentioned finding quality raws before Embarassed

    http://www.imagebam.com/image/8911a9129438026

    Smile

    Thank you Kara bounce cheers

    Indeed very good raws and clear!!!!

    Just a note ... I think there is a missing page where Yuuki asks Zero and Kaito what's going on outside.

    Btw welcome on board Kara! sSig_hi





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 pm

    Indeed, more clear than the raws that I had... sLo_BigBearHug, thank you Cara, I see the little box clear. M, can I make a question? Kaname, why is everybody asking if he has blood on his face? I do not see a single drop, of course that does not rule out the fact that I can be blind my eyes...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by nina on Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

    juliet wrote:Indeed, more clear than the raws that I had... sLo_BigBearHug, thank you Cara, I see the little box clear. M , can I make a question? Kaname, why is everybody asking if he has blood on his face? I do not see a single drop, of course that does not rule out the fact that I can be blind my eyes...

    Here dear ... Kaname has indeed blood on his face ...

    Spoiler:



    ... although I'm not sure if is his blood or from the wounded vampire :roll:





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by juliet on Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm

    Thank you Nina, sEm_oops I thought that was his hair...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 472
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by ariel on Wed May 04, 2011 9:55 pm

    Hey, these are very good scans! Thank you very much kara!!!! I'm going to enjoy these.

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

    Hey guys, I found a translation (not a scanlation unfortunately sorry Sad ) I am not sure if you have seen it yet but here it is (not sure where part 1 is either :/ )

    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/921471.html#cutid1

    Sorry it's not perfect cryyyyyyy

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by rumland on Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 am

    it's taking 71 a long time to come out, I am getting impatent Sad

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by rumland on Sat May 07, 2011 11:11 pm

    Finaly Very Happy
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

    rumland wrote:Finaly Very Happy
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71

    OMG YAY cheers

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 am



    What a lovely picture Very Happy

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 am

    Sophgirl1 wrote:

    What a lovely picture Very Happy

    Beautiful... I love you sLo_BigBearHug

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kara on Sun May 08, 2011 4:23 am

    Hahaha I love her little rain boots !! Very Happy She looks so cute.... Smile

    So I guess the next chapter is the hunters (i.e Zero), Yuuki and the Night Class all going into town to fight together....? Can't wait for the next chapter Smile

    I suppose now since it took so long to get the scanlation for 71 scratch It's only 2 weeks until the next chapter is published in LaLa and we get the 72 raws cheers





    umm...by the way, this is kind of off topic, but....
    Did anyone else notice that on page 30 on the far left panel there's a shot between Zero's legs? wub lol! Hahaha sorry I just had to point that out... :lol: off topic

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Kara on Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 am

    Also, I thought page 25 was interesting:

    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/25

    Yuuki seems to have a very different role in organizing the nightclass than when Kaname used to be the head of the dorm. When Kaname was in charge of the first night class. Maybe it's because she's still relatively new to being a pureblood and not sure what to do with this new authority she has over vampires, or I guess it's just her personality, but there's a big difference between how Kaname held power over the Night class and how Yuuki is acting now..? Kaname had the class completely under his control, and used his power as a pureblood to have authority over them, but Yuuki doesn't seem to be enforcing any kind of obedience among the class (like how she made her sentence a request rather than an order, as would be expected from a pureblood). Maybe this is also what Aidou meant earlier in the chapter when he rebuked her for not upholding the 'dignity' of the purebloods? She's treating the others as equals rather than vampires of a lower class / level to her Smile It could be another attempt at unity among the vampires, since Yuuki wants comrades who are willingly loyal to her without actually having to enforce anything on them. The class volunteered themselves to help after Yuuki assured them that she wasn't going to ORDER them to do anything they didn't wish to do, so perhaps this could be foreshadowing for more co-existence to come..? scratch

    I don't know :| Maybe I'm reading too much into it. I wasn't sure how much plot development actually occured during this chapter, but somehow I thought that was significant.... Smile Either that or Yuuki still doesn't really know what she's doing yet, (as Rima pointed out on the next page) she doesn't have much charisma, so Yuuki's not really a natural leader. Maybe in Kaname's absence we'll get to see her character develop a little more... Very Happy

    (By the way, sorry if I repeated myself or didn't really make much sense there. I'm not too good at explaining my thoughts Embarassed )

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:25 am