Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
Ribbon07
luckyblue
Fine of Fate
SassyKnight
kialovejapan
Youweremysafeplace*
kanamekuranlover
XxContradictionsxX
lililovelilica
SilverAngel
bitex
aya-chan
nina
Shoujo-Zo18
Li.llium
juliet
chacile
KuranPrince
rayatta
23 posters

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1740787304

First translation from Chinese scanlation

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1004192.html

Bunch of thanks to Senbyafanatic!

The English scanlation of the chapter 84 is available now.

HERE

And HERE

Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by Li.llium Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

juliet wrote:

I´m in doubt if she´s running away or if she´s turning herself into something...Saroctuplus

How could Takuma unarmed Zero? /facepalm

if she took that blow from that *furnace* anti-vampire think...I doubt that she will be moving at all, after this...

what i want to know is what is that thing, why the HA is collapsing and how did all that "power" awake all of the sudden?

please anybody with a summary or translation to shed some light...

If you notice when Sarah appeared at the time that she broke the concrete that goo appeared. So I think is something inside her body...like an alien...RÁ \0/
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    pureblood's powers? Kaname's presence? definetely something motivated, but its like a living thing....this issue could open a whole new path for the continuation....aouts...

maybe react at pb malice intention - the furnace feels who's bad or good. why did it went straight to sara?

but why would HA crumble? want HW to punish them for something?

the one moment he is down, the suddenly he is up... probably the motion was too fast?

he should go to the olympics. i am sure he will win everything .

sometimes chrome doesn't cope well with baidu for example.

I and chrome are good friends, and in my case chrome and baidu understand each other. the only moments when pages are uploading slow is when my internet speed is slow.
    HW Finally did something in this era(well her spirit or somethink like that)

Kaname turned into flash and disapeared from Zero in an instant!
    and finally:
    Yume scenes guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 651225598 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 651225598 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1019656462 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 3814611447 drawling
    FINALLY!
    It seems Kaname's not the bad guy here guys(my friend that's an chinese translator told me that all of it wasn't Kaname's fault,the rest he told me it would be a surprise cause he's not a spoiler cryyyyyyy well too bad Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 4155267722 but i have patience! ha-ha-ha Kaname's so sexy here,and Yuuki made a great shield for him from Sara's attacks!"
    Just hope anything bad happens catastrophy
    but aside from that my thinking got so messy sorry for this strange post but my eyes... can't stop looking at kaname and my brain got frozen when Yuuki talked with him! shy Yume love here guys...

HW became a weapon under the Hunter association(it feels like that)
    and attacked Sara cause she was gonna hurt Kaname(HW loved KANAME)But i'm dying to see the next chapter(this is the last arc Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 36224405 i wish we could see more of Yume scenes but you guys saw Yuuki's real power?
    She's really got the power with butterflies,Kaname's a Wolf and Sara's an Spider,every Pureblood Vampire seems to have an special ANIMAL POWER!"
    Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 2554657431 I can't wait for the translations,so anyone have the summaries here? Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1098764838
    bitex
    bitex
    Human

Humor : I like anything funny

Post by bitex Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 pm

thank you for sharing the info
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Thanks! Of course it would be here right when I finish looking at the RAWS... xD Now time to go read it. x3 My thoughts on the raws though.... Allout Vampire Fight=EPIC WIN!! hahaha x3 They had Yuuki, Ichijo, Sara, Zero, Kaname all goin at it...Ichijo even put a gun to Zero's head! O.O It's his secret sadist side coming out... lol I can't wait to read what they were all saying lol But I have to say, the most adorable scene was when Rima was holding Shiki bac and then hugged him from beind. They were both drawn so beautifully and i've always wanted to see more adorable scenes between them. <3
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Just one thing is important in this chapter:
    Vampire A: When I was looking at them from afar at that night banquet, I never thought things would turn out like this (between them). At that time they cared about and stuck close to each other, giving off a nobody-can-separate-them vibe.

I know it was a random vampire who said this. But, Hino is the author. And she´s the one who give these lines. She could put some romantic line on Zeki, but...Yume.

And I wans´t a Zeria fan, but Maria-chan is so sweet. My zerorin needs someone like her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 am

such a good chapter...I still need to make connection to the rest of it but still it's priceless...

quotes that I sincerely liked, despite fandoms or anything:

Are you serious? You know that even if we go there, we’ll be nothing but hindrance in a fight between purebloods, don't you? What we should pay more attention to is the tablets of darkness. If we do nothing about their spread, the vampire society will crumble, bringing down the human society at the same time.

Finally, a recognition over Sara’s crimes. It’s seems that this recognition was vital, especially when coming from Aidou...

Yuuki: He’s not seriously threatening me, because I won’t die immediately if he doesn’t stab my heart with this sword.

Page 11
    Kaname: But neither are you…You are not really threatening me either.

Page 12
    Kaname: So your double is made of butterflies…You chose the form of a creature that likes light. It's very Yuuki-ish.

These two fooling around while in the anguish of the fight…so really adorable….
    So much remind me of “its all about us”//

Spoiler:

She, the ancestor, threw her heart into the furnace, giving hunters power and weapons…but had she ever said that she wanted all the purebloods dead?

Finally the outspoken truth…is spoken

Sara: As soon as you kill that man, what you want will be right in front of your eyes. Kill him, my killing doll.
    Page 20
    Zero: Shut up. Don’t talk to me as if you were my owner, pureblood.

Cheers to Zero!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Neither she nor I wanted things to end up like this. It’s wrong to resort to pureblood arrogance…She said so herself, and gave her life to prove the point, (cont’d)
    Yuuki: (cont’d) how could you forget about that, Kaname!

She is right…definitely right…

Takuma: Kaname and Yuuki-chan, drop your weapons, both of you.
    Yuuki: Zero…
    Zero: I’m fine, don’t ever drop your weapon.
    Takuma: I envy you, Kiryuu-kun, because you can “be useful”…

What can I say about this scene? Okay Takuma captures Zero, then Zero asks for no one to drop their weapons for his sake…

Ichijou…Do you think Sara is the kind of pureblood that you would want her to live? Do you also think so, Yuuki?

Stated by Kaname, he is right….but the point is “what are you doing Kaname?”

The original metal pierces Sara’s body….?

Personally I wont miss her, still the questions about the metal unanswered, I am still glad that her hate over the Kurans led her there….she totally deserved it…!!!
    everybody is freed up to this point....
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 am

i've never had a moment where i've "kyah"'ed over all 3 main characters at once in vampire knight.
    Kaname and his arrogant fighting style, protecting Yuuki from Shirabuki... Kyah~
    I always love Zero- so his boldness in telling Shirabuki off and his bloody rose! Kyahh~
    Yuuki fighting Kaname, for what she believes in(there she is!) i love her butterflies...like Kaname said they are very "Yuuki-ish" kyahhh~
    Now all we need is for the official english release... <3 So Happy Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 812189494
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:19 am

I cannot fathom just how and when did Takuma able to wield an anti-vampire weapon? And with all the Bloody Rose's vines at that?!! My goodness, that's way too fast and no sweat at all that he was able to disarm Zero!! Is his strength one of the reasons why he was the vice-dorm president? Up until this point, we really haven't seen what is his special power as a noble vampire..

Sara... oh my, what a very surprising end. Kaname's mission for her is accomplished just like that. So, the HW's consciousness in the metal can read through the hearts.. because it seems like the metal skipped through Touma..

Kaname is very sly, catching off Yuuki's guard and knocking her down by touching her face... so sweeeet!!!

And yaaay!!! finally, after the lovey-dovey fight, Yuuki in Kaname's arms!!!! king queen

Kampai!!! bouncing

Last edited by chacile on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:39 am

wow absolutely beautiful chapter and yume just made me mad,wow so cute,its so good that finally sara's evils got revealed if not fully so,where are rukain??????? scratch
    and its gotta be the hooded woman herself,i hope sara got killed,kaname is so so intelligent,he came to ha to kill sara and she got killed,well hope so.if she got killed that she must not be the real villain,i want yume reunion now. Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 812189494
    maybe a union like this Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1869419436 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 230346397 drawling
    very very nice chapter,it was worth a wait of 2 months. Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 2274236167
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 am

Wow this was such a great chapter ! Very Happy
    I loved how all the characters played out on this Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1694537797
    KYAH! Go Zero! Hes so bold ! Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 651225598
    But.. Im trying to understand why though Kaname placed his hand on Zeros face.. Does anyone have any thoughts on it? scratch
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:Wow this was such a great chapter ! Very Happy
    I loved how all the characters played out on this Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1694537797
    KYAH! Go Zero! Hes so bold ! Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 651225598
    But.. Im trying to understand why though Kaname placed his hand on Zeros face.. Does anyone have any thoughts on it? scratch

kaname placed his hands on zero's face?? Shocked
    where?? Shocked
    well i loved zero in it,he really is a strong guy but kaname kuran all the way,no one can beat him.love you kaname. cheers Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 6c224f4a20a4462358027af09822720e0df3d75cVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 F703738da9773912ae355bf3f8198618367ae215

for me these are the best scenes of the chapter,two great couples whose male partners loves to their beloved's manicures. rofl

SHIMA AND YUME ARE BEST. Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 651225598 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 3530524148 sLo_valentine2 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1019656462 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 1694537797 sLo_BigBearHug

and yeah thank you to this forum. sLo_valentine2
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:32 pm

SIMPLE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
    Finally the return of Aidou-kun!!
    He doesn't agree with the nobles vampires who ate the Sara's tablets!!
    Go Aidou! Go!!!! xD
    Thanks for the link of the raws and of the translation...this month i wanna read fisrt on my mothertongue...!! Sorry but I don't wanna spoiler any transaltion...ih ih ih....I wanna taste in peace and relax!! After two months of wait I can wait a little bit! ah ah ah ah
    Kia
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

I think this chapter wasn't Yume or Zeki...Hino is prolonging the love triangle, as usual...
    I hope next chapter that the love triangle between the trio develops. Razz
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

I think this chapter wasn't Yume or Zeki...Hino is prolonging the love triangle, as usual...

kaname is her fiancee.she absolutely protected him for her romantic feelings.do you really think that she would come in front of sara if she was about to get killed by someone??i don't think so.even if she does,she would have fight back and not hugged her like she did to kaname.she loves kaname and it is proven romantically.i think you are a hardcore zeki.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Υuuki loves Kaname, that's a fact; if she did not she would not have said all these things that she said in the previous chapter; "My Kaname", "you are not here to take me with you", "You can kill me if it is to leave me" and bla...bla..

BUT we still do not know after the current chapter what shall be the decisions of each character, the chapters now seem a bit looney > I shall wait for the continuation to see how all these shall affect them. Probably is not Yuuki that shall make up her mind about Kaname, but a lot shall depend on Kaname's attitude, goals and what he is after?

is the story supposedly finished now? I have no idea what to expect next so at this point I do not know where exactly they stand...

but it is a good think that in this chapter we saw couples;

Rima and Shiki > holding on to each other outside of the HA

Kain and Ruka > probably leaving the building as Kain carried her due to her trauma

Maria thinking of Zero > she does care about him

Kaname and Yuuki > playing a fight there , having some moments

I liked the above formations....
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

That's quite a blunt way of putting it, but it's what you think so I'll leave it as that, though I don't know what kind of development you are looking for. If the last panel isn't enough development for what you so called love triangle, and viewing Yuuki's instinctive act of setting aside Artemis to cover up Kaname as mere habit of hers just because she is like that.. Then what about entire game of fight that they are having? The two of them are quite blunt about saying that the other isn't really fighting for real and her cutely begging of letting her catch Kaname already. If the reason why they aren't fighting seriously and aren't bringing harm to each other is not because they still obviously love each other, then I don't know what is...

I may be sounding biased but ship wise, this chapter is obviously not a neutral one.. lovey-dovey atmosphere are all around those pages..
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 pm

if kaname and yuuki again separate in next chapter then i am going to be highly disappointed.story is obviously not finished yet,kaname's plans,the key and many other things are to be revealed yet,i don't understand why people are saying story is about to over,i don't see any signs of it in this chapter. scratch
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:if kaname and yuuki again separate in next chapter then i am going to be highly disappointed.story is obviously not finished yet,kaname's plans,the key and many other things are to be revealed yet,i don't understand why people are saying story is about to over,i don't see any signs of it in this chapter. scratch

Perhaps it's because there's no one who we can call a real "threat" anymore if Sara is to be confirmed dead in the next chapter--considering that she was pierced by the mother metal. I too, believe that the story is closing to an end, unless the moving furnace will do something that will lengthen the story plot. it only needs what, around 4 chaps to complete the whole volume.. All that is needed is an explanation coming from Kaname,
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm, I don't think it's going to be that simple. To be honest, for all that working up around Sara, if she is just killed like that I can't help, but be a bit dissapointed... But if something really cool will happen with that furnace thingy it will be fine sFun_cheerleader2
    Something I want to point out to all those who seem to think Sara has drawn her last breath is that while she was pierced by that thing she didn't crumble to dust or anything. She's just hanging there... Could that meaan something? scratch
    luckyblue
    luckyblue
    Human

Humor : irony

Post by luckyblue Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

epic chapter is epic
    I'm shocked to see Kaname pointing his sword at Yuuki, Kaname and Zero would never kill Yuuki they both love her so much(trio fan wishes they could all get along Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 36224405 -they need to se a relationship therapist immediately now if Yagari or Kaito was their therapist rofl off topic like whoa)
    Wow, Takuma just took Zero's gun so fast wonders if Yuuki would use her mind control power to make Takuma let go of the gun? can wait for chapter 83, I just hope like Shiki that Takuma would be free from Sara.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:09 pm

luckyblue wrote:epic chapter is epic
    I'm shocked to see Kaname pointing his sword at Yuuki, Kaname and Zero would never kill Yuuki they both love her so much(trio fan wishes they could all get along Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 36224405 -they need to se a relationship therapist immediately now if Yagari or Kaito was their therapist rofl off topic like whoa)
    Wow, Takuma just took Zero's gun so fast wonders if Yuuki would use her mind control power to make Takuma let go of the gun? can wait for chapter 83, I just hope like Shiki that Takuma would be free from Sara.

My apologies for that objection, but this is chapter 84. The next chapter will be coming up next month. BTW, I'm sure that Takuma is free from Sara now that she is dead.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:05 am

Wow I'm definitely glad we saw some intense action here. Very Happy I don't feel that the story is close to being over although if Sara is really dead I can't help but feel a little cheated. She's been in the story for so long yet in one chapter all of her plans fail and then she's just killed?! confused There has to be something more to this. At this point I'd rather learn more about the plot to the story such as more info about the hooded woman and mother metal. Kaname and Yuuki not really fighting for real was rather cute wub Did anyone see what happened between Yagari and Seiren?

luckyblue
    luckyblue
    Human

Humor : irony

Post by luckyblue Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 am

@kuran Prince
    oh I meant to type in chapter 85 sEm_oops

yeah, pretty sure she's dead-that metal just went straight for her heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am