Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
Ribbon07
luckyblue
Fine of Fate
SassyKnight
kialovejapan
Youweremysafeplace*
kanamekuranlover
XxContradictionsxX
lililovelilica
SilverAngel
bitex
aya-chan
nina
Shoujo-Zo18
Li.llium
juliet
chacile
KuranPrince
rayatta
23 posters

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1740787304

First translation from Chinese scanlation

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/1004192.html

Bunch of thanks to Senbyafanatic!

The English scanlation of the chapter 84 is available now.

HERE

And HERE

luckyblue
    Human

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by luckyblue Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 am

@kuran Prince
    oh I meant to type in chapter 85 sEm_oops

yeah, pretty sure she's dead-that metal just went straight for her heart.
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation!

Post by Ribbon07 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 am

I'm die of laughing right now rofl rofl rofl

When Yuuki protected Sara and when she protected Kaname is totally different. I don't know why so many Zekis used that to excuse the Yume's moment in the last chapter sSc_jawdrop3

When Kaname want to kill Sara, she used her Artemis to stop him (Because she don't want his hands more taint)

When Sara attacked Kaname, she used all her body to protect and rush to him. If this kind of protection was the same with the above then why she don't use it to protect Sara? Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 3621428690

I know Zekis want to defend their ship, but I think they should find something more logical!!!
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 am

Ribbon07 wrote:I'm die of laughing right now rofl rofl rofl

When Yuuki protected Sara and when she protected Kaname is totally different. I don't know why so many Zekis used that to excuse the Yume's moment in the last chapter sSc_jawdrop3

When Kaname want to kill Sara, she used her Artemis to stop him (Because she don't want his hands more taint)

When Sara attacked Kaname, she used all her body to protect and rush to him. If this kind of protection was the same with the above then why she don't use it to protect Sara? Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 3621428690

I know Zekis want to defend their ship, but I think they should find something more logical!!!

i agree,her ways of protecting sara and kaname were totally different,kaname is her fiancee after all.zeki needs a whole lot of development to surpass yume,i can't believe some people actually thought that cutting her hair means a zeki endgame. rofl
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:

i agree,her ways of protecting sara and kaname were totally different,kaname is her fiancee after all.zeki needs a whole lot of development to surpass yume,i can't believe some people actually thought that cutting her hair means a zeki endgame. rofl

No one thought that Zeki cutting her hair was an automatic Zeki endgame. We were just saying that it was symbolic because it was essentially her rebelling against Kaname considering he told her to always keep her hair long. I just thought that maybe it meant she would mature a bit more considering she's starting to think for herself. It's also symbolic for Zeki considering that's how Yuuki looked when she was still human and was partners alongside with Zero. It was just something to consider, it does give hope for the Zeki relationship but it doesn't actually mean it will be a Zeki endgame
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

No one thought that Zeki cutting her hair was an automatic Zeki endgame. We were just saying that it was symbolic because it was essentially her rebelling against Kaname considering he told her to always keep her hair long. I just thought that maybe it meant she would mature a bit more considering she's starting to think for herself. It's also symbolic for Zeki considering that's how Yuuki looked when she was still human and was partners alongside with Zero. It was just something to consider, it does give hope for the Zeki relationship but it doesn't actually mean it will be a Zeki endgame

i guess her cutting her hair was just hino's thing means hino herself has short hair,maybe she likes short hair for her heroin.lol,a pretty stupid specualtion.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

i guess her cutting her hair was just hino's thing means hino herself has short hair,maybe she likes short hair for her heroin.lol,a pretty stupid specualtion.

It's just my opinion. If you don't agree with it that's fine Very Happy why call it stupid though? scratch
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

It's just my opinion. If you don't agree with it that's fine Very Happy why call it stupid though? scratch

no honey not your speculation,my speculation of hino liking short hair. rofl its really stupid on my part,not you.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

no honey not your speculation,my speculation of hino liking short hair. rofl its really stupid on my part,not you.

rofl Sorry I guess I read it wrong. sFun_crazybat My apologies kanamekuranlover. I'm not quite sure who Yuuki will end up with but I just hope it's a happy ending Razz it's unlikely but I'm still gonna hope for it anyway Very Happy
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

rofl Sorry I guess I read it wrong. sFun_crazybat My apologies kanamekuranlover. I'm not quite sure who Yuuki will end up with but I just hope it's a happy ending Razz it's unlikely but I'm still gonna hope for it anyway Very Happy

yeah a beautiful happy ending and for me it is yume and zeria.maria is too cute.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:20 am

chacile wrote:Perhaps it's because there's no one who we can call a real "threat" anymore if Sara is to be confirmed dead in the next chapter--considering that she was pierced by the mother metal. I too, believe that the story is closing to an end, unless the moving furnace will do something that will lengthen the story plot. it only needs what, around 4 chaps to complete the whole volume.. All that is needed is an explanation coming from Kaname,

Since Sara is a heartbeat away from being dead, the one part that I truly don't understand was at the next chapter page. Although I don't understand much about Japanese, but there's a gonna be a final confrontation match-- Kaname & Yuuki vs. Sara. If the evil pureblood Shirabuki is still alive, I would love to see it in the next chapter. During or after the battle, I'm sure we'll have answers about the furnace and how the mother metal immobilizes Sara in her attempt to kill Kaname (thanks to his fiancee Yuuki for protecting him).

And you're right, Chacile. I'm sure Kaname will explain everything.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 am

[quote="kanamekuranlover"]
    SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

"yeah a beautiful happy ending and for me it is yume and zeria.maria is too cute."

If there isn't a happy ending this is what I'll do to my computer Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 3622367455

Last edited by SilverAngel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

If there isn't a happy ending this is what I'll do to my computer Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 3622367455

yeah a beautiful happy ending and for me it is yume and zeria.maria is too cute.

oh wish i could do that to my comp as well. Razz
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:44 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Since Sara is a heartbeat away from being dead, the one part that I truly don't understand was at the next chapter page. Although I don't understand much about Japanese, but there's a gonna be a final confrontation match-- Kaname & Yuuki vs. Sara. If the evil pureblood Shirabuki is still alive, I would love to see it in the next chapter. During or after the battle, I'm sure we'll have answers about the furnace and how the mother metal immobilizes Sara in her attempt to kill Kaname (thanks to his fiancee Yuuki for protecting him).

And you're right, Chacile. I'm sure Kaname will explain everything.

Oh.. that would be nice if there will still be a final confrontation next chapter. I don't quite like the feeling of Sara dying just like that, she wasn't able to show us her real abilities as a pureblood. Plus, in the diagram after the chapter, it has in there Yuuki representing the Kurans with Kaname beside her picture vs Sara who seemed to represent the Shirabuki family.

On another note, though I don't quite understand what's written on the diagram. I am willing to be corrected of my assumption that Kaname is not included in the Kuran family. Looking at it, compared to Shizuka and the previous head of the Hious' as sharing on the family name plate. For the Kuran, Yuuki took the name plate for herself and something else is written on top of Kaname's picture. I might not be relevant but I can't help noticing it. scratch
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I do not know from where to begin with this chapter lol

Aidou: What we should pay more attention to is the tablets of darkness. If we do nothing about their spread, the vampire society will crumble, bringing down the human society at the same time.

Finally some logic and words of wisdom after so many “loony” chapters ! Hanabusa said what some of us were saying all this time about Sara’s tabs! Finally, finally!

So Sara it might be dead but the darkness that she has spread hasn’t ended yet.

Now, maybe this issue won’t take much time and panels to be dealt however it could be used more if Hino wishes to.
    For example …
    - Takuma might help in the productions of the new tablets with Yuuki’s blood through his pharmaceutical company. This is a way to redeem himself for helping/covering Sara all that long.
    - However before this issue is dealt it could be used and on another direction >> the users of the tablets can create some commotion in town something that can lead on the exposure of vampires’ existence. In my mind this is important for a true co-existence to be established … humans must know about vampires and under this revelation the government will be fain to acknowledge not only their existence but also their rights as citizens i.e. humans and vampires should be equal in front of the laws.

From my understanding of the story and as I have said many times the real “enemy” it shouldn’t be a strong-powerful villain who will be defeated in the end and everything will be okay, cuz it won’t, as the long history has proven. If the plot takes this course again IMO it wouldn’t be solved anything … not the real roots of the evilness cuz someone can be found in the future ready to exploit the greedy side from both races humans and vampires and sink again the world into blood.
    Therefore a realistic solution for me at least would be a reformed frame of laws and attitudes from both sides >>
    -The hunters should re-appoint their views and role
    -The vampires must form a new council which in cooperation with the government will run the vampires society.

For me the interference of the HW’s spirit in this chapter might set the stage for a new beginning … points out the wrongs from many parts in this crisis and stigmatizes the wrong course of this world.

If Sara is dead –which seems so- then Kaname’s question >>

Ichijou…Do you think Sara is the kind of pureblood that you would want her to live? Do you also think so, Yuuki?

>> is answered through HW and in emphatic way; dumbfounding as well all the voices which considered Sara as not a villain worthy to die or that killing is wrong period, regardless the circumstances driven from their need to badmouth Kaname Razz

So Sara shouldn’t live not only for her evil doings but also cuz she had many chances to retreat - even in the last minute- but she again chose to try to kill Kaname!

Hence this signifies that Yuuki was wrong (even though I’m not convinced that her goal was to protect Sara till the end but to stop Kaname) … of course Zero who sided and shielded her, resorting to dirty methods for his OWN VENGEFUL reasons ignoring his role as a hunter and moreover as the future president of HA and his obligation to PROTECT the HUMANS from evil vampires … and the hunters as well who forgot the real reason of their creations and existence! Thus the mother metal is now “destroying” the HA and “rebelling” against their choices in a sense, cutting the Gordian knot.

Yuuki: She, the ancestor, threw her heart into the furnace, giving hunters power and weapons… but had she ever said that she wanted all the purebloods dead?

That’s also true and Yuuki is right. So IF Kaname’s goal was indeed to kill ALL the PB’s and there isn’t something more dreadful behind the scenes which led him there then he is deffo wrong! His fear to see another beloved person i.e. Yuuki dead blinded him and the pain/despair of so many lost lives through millennia of bloodshed which didn’t bring any change, blurred his judgment.
    Furthermore many of us suspected that he was taking a path which in a way or another would have led him to death however HW’s interference might be read out as an interference to that too … she stubbed Sara the moment that she tried to kill him or hurting Yuuki since she covered Kaname with her body. Thus can we take her move as a sign that she wanted to protect both of them; i.e. that she wanted them alive as important figures for the future co-existence? This is what she did in the past too, sacrificing her life in Kaname’s place. I want to think that way cuz I never stopped seeking for a happy ending Very Happy

Some fangirling time ho ho ho

Yuuki: He’s not seriously threatening me, because I won’t die immediately if he doesn’t stab my heart with this sword.
    Page 11
    Kaname: But neither are you…You are not really threatening me either.
    Page 12
    Kaname: So your double is made of butterflies…You chose the form of a creature that likes light. It's very Yuuki-ish.

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 1019656462 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 1019656462 Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 1019656462

Juliet wrote: These two fooling around while in the anguish of the fight…so really adorable….
    So much remind me of “its all about us”//

Hahaha so true! Love and cough cannot be hidden despite some efforts to convince for the opposite Razz

And he caresses her cheek and pins her on the ground “topping” her aaaaahhhhh what a moment!!!! Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 651225598 Oh my Kaname … your pervert side took over control huh? Hahahaha mine too rofl rofl rofl
    Takuma was right … I wanted to scream the same thing “Drop your weapons” … get a room and do some steamy stuff already! Razz Razz Razz

And what remains more to say after the last panels??? Yuuki hugged him putting her own body as a shield and Kaname finally took her into his arms!!!!!

PURE BLISS Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 1694537797 lalalalalala

Juliet wrote:but it is a good think that in this chapter we saw couples;

Rima and Shiki > holding on to each other outside of the HA

Kain and Ruka > probably leaving the building as Kain carried her due to her trauma

Maria thinking of Zero > she does care about him

Kaname and Yuuki > playing a fight there , having some moments

I liked the above formations....

Hino is sending some signals?
    She is just refreshing our memory *cough* about the known couples plus she doesn’t forget to remind Maria’s interest for Zero … sounds promising XD

chacile wrote: That's quite a blunt way of putting it, but it's what you think so I'll leave it as that, though I don't know what kind of development you are looking for. If the last panel isn't enough development for what you so called love triangle, and viewing Yuuki's instinctive act of setting aside Artemis to cover up Kaname as mere habit of hers just because she is like that.. Then what about entire game of fight that they are having? The two of them are quite blunt about saying that the other isn't really fighting for real and her cutely begging of letting her catch Kaname already. If the reason why they aren't fighting seriously and aren't bringing harm to each other is not because they still obviously love each other, then I don't know what is...

I may be sounding biased but ship wise, this chapter is obviously not a neutral one.. lovey-dovey atmosphere are all around those pages..

Co-sign with both hands!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Neutral; with Yuuki into Kaname’s arms after she shielded him with her body??? lol!
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

If I was Takuma, I'd tell Kaname & Yuuki, "Drop your weapons... and go find a bedroom. I'll inform Seiren to send in a bag of rose petals."

Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 4179206333
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

I think this chapter wasn't Yume or Zeki...Hino is prolonging the love triangle, as usual...
    I hope next chapter that the love triangle between the trio develops. Razz

You guys are contradicting yourselves if the Shiki&Rima moment was a "couple" moment then why was the Yume moment not a "couple" moment? I'm confused here o.O All Rima did was hug Shiki similar to Yuuki drawing closer to Kaname and holding onto him.

Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment. The Shiki&Rima moment and Yume moments are quite similar IMO. Rima draws closer to Shiki as Yuuki did the same when she draw closer to Kaname with one hand holding him close to protect him with Artemis...she didn't have to hold him she could just protect him without any contact but the point is she's in his arms there's no denying it. I don't care how Zekis choose to interpret it because if Yuuki was in Zero's arm it would suddenly be romatic even tho Zero and Yuuki still have the friend/ally thing going for them no romantic development yet and it's sad Kaname has to die for Yuuki to want to choose Zero. Why can't she choose Zero without Kaname having to die? Kaname's actually pushing her towards Zero with him acting like the bad guy and all but still...

You both could see Shima moment but not the Yume moments? Bias much? Or maybe it's ignorance on most Zekis part. Sorry not trying to offend anyone just saying. Hino gave so many hints throughout the chapter that neither Kaname or Yuuki are really trying to hurt each other. And for what reason may I ask if it's not because they both still love each? So, how is it that we Yumes are supposed to view these scenes if not in a romantic way?

Even if you are hardcore Zeki...the Yume moments can't be deny because it's not speculations we Yumes are not seeing or imagining things it was said by Hino through the characters. Especially in the panel before we see the fight there's a flashback of Kaname and Yuuki at the party with a vampire saying how they gave a vibe no one could separate them.

I know after Ch83 many Zekis jumped to conclusions that Yuuki was suddenly going to kill Kaname and be with Zero or watever, but these are speculations so if people are disappointed it's not Hino's fault for many fans jumping to their own conclusions.

Does that mean Kaname and Yuuki are going to make out in the middle of the battle...probably not. *snorts* I'd rather not jump to conclusions and read the manga and see what happens next but discussions can be fun Smile

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I agree, the chapter wasn't about "couples" at all... People it's not all the story revolves around. o.O For me, I saw an epic all-out vampire fight... x3 ( a symbol the story is drawing to a close maybe, since Part 1 of VK ended with Cross Academy falling apart, and now the Hunter Assoc. is falling apart.) the only "couple" moment was Shiki&Rima. And it was very adorable might i say <3

SassyKnight wrote:Yuki protecting Kaname is just her sake of protecting Kaname...I don't really think she's doing it out of romantic feelings, it's just a natural response from Yuki; To protect. She acted the same with Zero, Sara etc. We really need some insight on what is going on in Yuki's mind...I don't want confusing poems and sunshine, I WANT ANSWERS!

I think this chapter wasn't Yume or Zeki...Hino is prolonging the love triangle, as usual...

You guys are contradicting yourselves if the Shiki&Rima moment was a "couple" moment then why was the Yume moment not a "couple" moment? I'm confused here o.O All Rima did was hug Shiki similar to Yuuki drawing closer to Kaname and holding onto him.

Well, I think Zekis say things like this chapter wasn't Zeki or Yume because things did not turn out to their likings. Or things like Zero and Yuuki fighting together so romantic...Yume has no development and cannot match my awesome Zeki pairing just to grasp at straws or to not face the disappointment. The Shiki&Rima moment and Yume moments are quite similar IMO. Rima draws closer to Shiki as Yuuki did the same when she draw closer to Kaname with one hand holding him close to protect him with Artemis...she didn't have to hold him she could just protect him without any contact but the point is she's in his arms there's no denying it. I don't care how Zekis choose to interpret it because if Yuuki was in Zero's arm it would suddenly be romatic even tho Zero and Yuuki still have the friend/ally thing going for them no romantic development yet and it's sad Kaname has to die for Yuuki to want to choose Zero. Why can't she choose Zero without Kaname having to die? Kaname's actually pushing her towards Zero with him acting like the bad guy and all but still...

You both could see Shima moment but not the Yume moments? Bias much? Or maybe it's ignorance on most Zekis part. Sorry not trying to offend anyone just saying. Hino gave so many hints throughout the chapter that neither Kaname or Yuuki are really trying to hurt each other. And for what reason may I ask if it's not because they both still love each? So, how is it that we Yumes are supposed to view these scenes if not in a romantic way?

Even if you are hardcore Zeki...the Yume moments can't be deny because it's not speculations we Yumes are not seeing or imagining things it was said by Hino through the characters. Especially in the panel before we see the fight there's a flashback of Kaname and Yuuki at the party with a vampire saying how they gave a vibe no one could separate them.

I know after Ch83 many Zekis jumped to conclusions that Yuuki was suddenly going to kill Kaname and be with Zero or watever, but these are speculations so if people are disappointed it's not Hino's fault for many fans jumping to their own conclusions.

Does that mean Kaname and Yuuki are going to make out in the middle of the battle...probably not. *snorts* I'd rather not jump to conclusions and read the manga and see what happens next but discussions can be fun Smile

agree completely,sometimes zekis and yumes both jumps to conclusion instantly,zeki is not gonna be a romantic couple without development and its not like yuuki is gonna forgive kaname instantly for his so called sins.you are right on the part that we should read the manga and not jump on conclusions and on the other note hino is way ahead of what we think. Twisted Evil
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:

agree completely,sometimes zekis and yumes both jumps to conclusion instantly,zeki is not gonna be a romantic couple without development and its not like yuuki is gonna forgive kaname instantly for his so called sins.you are right on the part that we should read the manga and not jump on conclusions and on the other note hino is way ahead of what we think. Twisted Evil

and on grabbing part,hino before had drawn a picture of a hand manicuring rima,same like yume,shima and yume are quite same. Very Happy
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:28 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:agree completely,sometimes zekis and yumes both jumps to conclusion instantly,zeki is not gonna be a romantic couple without development and its not like yuuki is gonna forgive kaname instantly for his so called sins.you are right on the part that we should read the manga and not jump on conclusions and on the other note hino is way ahead of what we think. Twisted Evil

Yeah, people need to stop jumping to conclusions and just read the manga. Speculations are just that no one knows what will happen next except for Hino herself. I laugh when some fans are like it's Zeki end game, it's over for Yume and Yuuki will kill Kaname etc. Those fans then get all mad and hate on Yuuki when things don't turn out how they want. Same with some Yume fans who think Zero will die or he will kill Yuuki coz he hates all vampires. I'm not saying those things can't happen, I just find it funny how those fans think they are Hino and can read her mind and what she's thinking for her story.

Oh and the fans who thinks Yuuki cutting her hair automatically means she's letting go of her feelings for Kaname. It's quite clear if that was what Yuuki was thinking in Ch83 it didn't work because obviously her cutting her hair didn't stop her from getting rid of her feelings for Kaname. She said she won't hesitate yet we learn from Kaname that she's not really trying to hurt him. Yuuki looks cute with short hair, but she looks more princess like with long hair. I like both hair style on her. Kaname may prefer her with long hair but he never said he didn't love her with short hair. And besides, human Yuuki with short hair was still madly in love with Kaname. I don't get the hair argument at all, either way Yuuki still act the same. And long or short hair Kaname and Zero still love her, right?

and on grabbing part,hino before had drawn a picture of a hand manicuring rima,same like yume,shima and yume are quite same. Very Happy
    Totally agree both couple share some similarities. I remember Kaname got a lot of bashing some even go as far as to call him a fag but when Shiki did the same thing some of those fans thought it was romantic. Haters are gonna hate.

Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Comment on the chapter and the ships

Although this chapter has no a focus centered on some ship, there are some views on this:

1. Yume scene, a random vampire said When I was looking at them from afar at that night banquet, I never thought things would turn out like this (between them). At that time they cared about and stuck close to each other, giving off a nobody-can-separate-them vibe.

I know it was a random vampire. But I do not understand how someone considers this a neutral comment.

People forget that the writer of VK is HM and she chooses what is relevant to be shown. And she chose to say a nobody-can-separate-them vibe to show how the link in Yume is strong. How strange to all vampires had see Yuki and Kaname against each other. Because nothing could separate them. And this apparent separation is shown as superficial because Kaname and Yuki were not fighting seriously against each other.

Kaname is not despised Yuki's powers. He simply said that Butterflies are something really matching with Yuki. Because unlike other vampires, she chose a creature of light. He simply notes the obvious.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm

@Welcome Butterfly...

i still have many questions....

since Sara was pierced by the anti-vampire metal then the most likely is to be dead and its only left to be confirmed in the next chapter (Sara's body to turn into crystals or be dead)...

Now as someone else mentioned above (sorry to lazy and in a hurry right now to find the post), yes that was easy...but let's not forget that Rido was finished in a same way...i mean quite easily after all for the danger that he posed; there are even similarities among the fighting if you consider it but in a reversed order;

there we had a zero-kaname almost fight after Rido was dead, now we had before..

again all characters were demonstrated to action and the same thing happened here...

and also the fact that there the night dorm collapsed and here is the HA association...

but what about the gaps in the story? do you see the script satisfying that far? are we seeing an end or no?

Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Juliet, I have wondered if it makes sense to extend VK. I love VK. But the integrity of story was compromised, especially for me to follow it long ago.

Kaname has to give explanations about Aido-Dono and the murder of Zero´s parents. Three chapters are more than sufficient to clarify these facts.

From this, from the explanation of these facts (and why he killed the others PBs) we'll see how this will affect Yume. And so, we´ll have the resolution of the LT.

These are the most important issues. I think yes, we enter the final.

But the end of the first arc had a taste of the end of story. However, we saw Sarah coming and taking Takuma.

Who knows what will happen? Who knows, HW materializes and then we see the hand of Rido standing over a coffin ...Joking..I want a end now, Kaname and Yuki together, Aido-Dono alive and Ka-kun has nothing with Kiryu´s death.

Maria-chan and Zero-kun together.

Last edited by Li.llium on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Li.llium wrote:Juliet, I have wondered if it makes sense to extend VK. I love VK. But the integrity of story was compromised, especially for me to follow it long ago.

Kaname has to give explanations about Aido-Dono and the murder of Zero´s parents. Three chapters are more than sufficient to clarify these facts.

From this, from the explanation of these facts (and why he killed the others PBs) we'll see how this will affect Yume. And so, we´ll have the resolution of the LT.

These are the most important issues. I think yes, we enter the final.

But the end of the first arc had a taste of the end of story. However, we saw Sarah coming and taking Takuma.

Who knows what will happen? Who knows, HW materializes and then we see the hand of Rido standing over a coffin ...
    kaname wants to kill himself so maybe he will do or say something unforgivable but maybe hw spirit stops him or do something which changes the game.i now really wanna know who is the real villain because sara doesn't seem to me like a real villain at all,she is pretty smart but stupid at the same time,she is attacking kaname kuran when there are two lovers of him(yuuki and hw)are there. scratch
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    kaname wants to kill himself so maybe he will do or say something unforgivable but maybe hw spirit stops him or do something which changes the game.i now really wanna know who is the real villain because sara doesn't seem to me like a real villain at all,she is pretty smart but stupid at the same time,she is attacking kaname kuran when there are two lovers of him(yuuki and hw)are there. scratch

I´m not waiting for a big surprise. Rido was very smart too. He tamed Kaname. However, his end was a littler silly too.And fast. =_=
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

I´m not waiting for a big surprise. Rido was very smart too. He tamed Kaname. However, his end was a littler silly too.And fast. =_=

yeah right but maybe this time something really cool happens,i wanna see hw spirit for once,she deserves to make a cameo lol!
    and aido dono's death ,key,takuma's degeneration,zero's parents etc etc,there are so many things to be revealed yet,maybe rido's arc was sly,it does not mean that this arc is gonna be like that,i am expecting some really cool
    this to come out of box and yuuki being the past wife of kaname is one of them. Vampire Knight 84 Full Raws!! And First Translation! - Page 3 4179206333
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

sara doesn't seem to me like a real villain at all,she is pretty smart but stupid at the same time,she is attacking kaname kuran when there are two lovers of him(yuuki and hw)are there.

haha, epic comment...epic....

yes an easy explanation...m...let me try...

Aido dono is not dead but they were faking it, so that Aido-dono would not turn into Sara's next target like Hanadagi's guardian...

and Zero's parents...well the proof can be that Shizuka's lover at that time when Kaname freed her was alive so the actually meaningful thought could be that Kaname intended for the two lovers to get away and thus stop the abusement of her blood/powers from the council...

now about Hana have no idea...

still the script does not actually support adequate answers as to why Kaname followed this certain route and did not take Sara for example at the beginning of her plan?

perhaps he could wait for her to reveal her face to the others...but then again what about Hio or Hana?

Perhaps Sara was another step here to his way and he was other things to accomplish...

also the key was mentioned we have not seen it into action...

i would like the liberation of HW'spirit to mean something more...Hino can really do epic stuff here and i hope that she won't leave to such > example awake the hunters...and make them more conscious of the responsibilty that took upon accepting her blood as a race

In my mind I think that there are many issues still unresolved at least the script has a base which is actually the problem of purebloods that want control over others, the humans that do not know about the vampires so the co-existence is not trully supported yet, has no truthful sense and also about Kaname's action that to me it still seems unclear, perhaps Yuuki can help him cool down and back off, if that's the case?

by the way> why Zero's gun shoots normal vampires and gets the vines out with Kaname? the vines do not seem to hurt Kaname so the gun makes a choice not to shoot normally?

childish question but it does not react the same to everybody...

and cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers we got Takuma back!! with all these couple madness, i forgot to celebrate about that!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:27 pm